Author Topic: Can multiple people...  (Read 1884 times)

Offline 15th Wisconsin

• Donator
  • All Nordic.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_WVIR_Rank_Name
  • Side: Union
Can multiple people...
« on: April 08, 2013, 12:07:30 am »
I have a question. Can multiple people donate in a group/on the same account? Thanks!

Offline Jay_One

• Donator
  • 84e Retired Prison Guard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jay_One
  • Side: Union
Re: Can multiple people...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 02:59:58 am »
I believe the answer to this is that the rewards unlocked by donating are bound to the single account used to donate, and not available to the multiple people who donated. That is, you only get one of whatever.

Offline Samuel J. Ahonen

• Donator
  • Kan man flyga på en fågel?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Samuel J. Ahonen
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:08:44 am »
I believe the answer to this is that the rewards unlocked by donating are bound to the single account used to donate, and not available to the multiple people who donated. That is, you only get one of whatever.

Which is why we would give the game to the guy who donates the most in our group (and for the group). I (Samu Ahonen) have donated 118€ (1000SEK) for the 15th Wisconsin, but will later donate again on my regular account with 20€.

Offline Hugh MacKay

• Donator
  • Co-founder of the 92nd Gordon Highlanders
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Hugh_MacKay
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 04:32:22 pm »
Yes. If you want to donate in groups please talk to me. We can usually make some good deals for you.
"The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations."

Offline Cagatey01

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 08:17:25 am »
Feel free to add me on steam should this continue or it is still going on. I'm unfortunately going off for tonight however.
Get free demos for 100-101 dumps exam and mcts exam with Testking guaranteed success. Our best quality scuhs.edu prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of rasmussen & mcts www.loyola.edu

Offline George385

• Donator
  • just waitin' for bcof
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 10:07:15 am »
Feel free to add me on steam should this continue or it is still going on. I'm unfortunately going off for tonight however.

lol