Author Topic: Terror in Paris [Keep it serious!]  (Read 36782 times)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Terror in Paris
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2015, 12:07:15 pm »
Spoiler
Ok Liam do not post here anymore. People that only post here to insult other people and spread hate are not welcome.

Btw playing FO4 will help Europe for sure. *Sarcasm*

After seeing how much Autism glows from you I don't think I want to post here anymore, thanks for offering me though.

Just keep behaving like this. Now I have the privilege to ask the moderators to mute you.

Edit: *Sorry for doublepost*
Ted, then half of the forum usesrs which called me autist should be banned :P
[close]

Stop the discussion about Liam. That's not the place to do so. If this insults don't stop I will be forced to lock the thread until a moderator cleaned stuff up; Keep calm and discuss in a respectful way. There is no need for insults and discussions about the insutls here.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:24:01 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2015, 12:11:09 pm »
IS just released a video were they ask all german muslims to kill their kiffar neighbours.

I will give the link over PM, but only if you can handle serious shit.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2015, 12:12:01 pm »
RIP all of the people who died.

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2015, 12:14:22 pm »
Link won't be sent on this forum, as it's quite vulgar. If anyone of you have me on steam, send me a message, or search for "New Daesh video in German: "Fisabilillah" on LiveLeak.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2015, 12:15:22 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=27092.msg1198802#new

I have started to blow over in general the events of yesterday, don't forget the others.

The death toll is unfortunately still rising, and 7/8 of the attackers died via suicide vests - the other shot I believe.

Also, blaming the refugees - Who's camp at Calais was being burned down after last night is a tad rash.

>always high
>GOAT

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2015, 12:15:58 pm »
Am I the only one who is tired of all these "RIPs"? I know you mean it seriously, but I still think using RIP is just making fun of all people who died.

Offline Michel_Ney

• Sergeant
  • Du skal få en dag i mårrå
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Michel Ney
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2015, 12:20:46 pm »
Am I the only one who is tired of all these "RIPs"? I know you mean it seriously, but I still think using RIP is just making fun of all people who died.

I do asweel, so I only use "RIP" as a joke. I allways say 2You have my condelences" or "You will be missed" as "RIP" is now used in joke terms.

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2015, 12:22:21 pm »
Link won't be sent on this forum, as it's quite vulgar. If anyone of you have me on steam, send me a message, or search for "New Daesh video in German: "Fisabilillah" on LiveLeak.

I think it's time for another crusade.

No, if you didn't know already RIP means 'Rest in Peace' and has been used around the world to say that you're sorry for your loss. The internet has made this into a meme, but that doesn't mean it cannot be used.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2015, 12:22:52 pm »
This is a tragic event, my thoughts are with the victims.

Please give this topic the respect it deserves and behave.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2015, 12:24:27 pm »

No, if you didn't know already RIP means 'Rest in Peace' and has been used around the world to say that you're sorry for your loss. The internet has made this into a meme, but that doesn't mean it cannot be used.
I know what it means. Im pointing to that people use it only as a joke, that's why I think it's not meant seriously

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2015, 12:28:24 pm »
It is meant seriously.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2015, 12:29:29 pm »
Snip.

Follow the rules, Liam.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 12:36:57 pm by Killington »

Tournesol

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2015, 12:36:10 pm »
guys pls  >:(

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2015, 12:47:35 pm »
Such a tragic event. However am I 100% surprised by the bombardment of new terror attacks? No. My reason is with all the new refugees flooding into Europe ISIS are not stupid. They have most likely sent out loads to infiltrate other countries such as France etc. It isn't hard for them to do that since most refugees have no form of identification. A lot of the refugees do need help because they are trying to escape war and terror. This is just more fuel for those who despise the refugee crisis and the EU, history tends to repeat itself.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2015, 12:49:09 pm »
Such a tragic event. However am I 100% surprised by the bombardment of new terror attacks? No. My reason is with all the new refugees flooding into Europe ISIS are not stupid. They have most likely sent out loads to infiltrate other countries such as France etc. It isn't hard for them to do that since most refugees have no form of identification. A lot of the refugees do need help because they are trying to escape war and terror. This is just more fuel for those who despise the refugee crisis and the EU, history tends to repeat itself.
You okay mate?
>always high
>GOAT