Author Topic: 17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Disbanded]  (Read 265026 times)

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]
« Reply #3255 on: October 10, 2019, 02:12:22 pm »
no, lewk punched me to death on gta
Not really surpised weak frenchie

Offline [17th] Official

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: October 10, 2019, 06:23:58 pm »

October 2019

September was an uneventful month in terms of the regiments activity, to be expected our attendance dropped slightly due to the beginning of the new academic year. Our Col Daniel Carrick has moved away to study and unfortunately become less active therefore leaving more of the regimental duties in the capable hands of Cpt Edward Fraser and Lt James Love. Both the Centre and the Grenadier company are still actively playing each still doing their own events throughout the week. Due to the start of a new academic year not only has our regiment been affected but many of others which has been noticed in the most recent events.

Unlike previous months where we had four to five competitive line battles this month just gone we had two, one against the 15th Yorkshire Regiment of Foot and the other against the newly formed international regiment Nr91. The first match we played ended with a tie both regiments playing to good standards showing us the 17th that we still need to iron out a few details in order for us to beat the higher tiered regiments consistently. The second match was more simple and easy for us, our experience and skill really showed in this match, our melee and shooting was superior by far. As the 17th neared its fifth month since forming Col Daniel Carrick decided to host an internal duel tournament where 28 members participated. In order to reward the winner of the tournament they'd be award the "Black Prince's Cross". After a very fun tournament, two finalists revealed themselves these being Cpt Edward Fraser and Pte Edward Bowman. After a long and intense duel the victor emerged, Cpt Edward Fraser has claimed victory with a score line of 7-5. Congratulations on receiving the distinguished "Black Prince's Cross". As this month comes to an end our sixth month anniversary has arrived, congratulations to everyone who has made these six months what they are and here's to another six!  :)

Competitive Results

Casualties & Executions

Spoiler
The following members have been listed as MIA after several engagements with the enemy:
- Private Oliver McKay
- Recruit Paul Fisher
- Recruit Carl Frazier
- Recruit Hayden MacDonald
- Recruit Theodore Wilson

The following member has been executed by a firing squad following a trial for misconduct and disobedience:
- Private James Maxwell
- Recruit Alton Talley

[close]

Regiment Retirees

Spoiler
The following members have retired from all regimental duties:
- Private Andrew Hudson

[close]

Promotions

Spoiler
The following members have been promoted following good conduct and services throughout their time in the regiment:
- Matthew Taylor from Private to Lance Corporal
- Ervin Bailey from Recruit to Private
- Robert Mackintosh from Recruit to Private
- Lee Oliver from Recruit to Private
[close]

A few words from the leadership

We caught up with the members of the 17th's leadership to ask them about their feelings concerning the regiment and their ambitions moving forward.

Colonel Daniel Carrick - It's been a tough month for me as the leader of the regiment, with the cancellation of NWCL and the lack of proper regiments to face in competitive events. I hope we manage to weather the storm.

Captain Edward Fraser - September was an uneventful month as very little happend as regiments are struggling to keep attendance and cancelling events as the school year begins. Fortunately despite this we've still managed to have a good record in the few events we had this month. Heres hoping for a more productive next month

Lieutenant James Love - September was the start of the school year for many people, and sadly it showed. Luckily attendance for all the events was still somewhat acceptable, and the Grenadier results were generally positive too. With the news of NWCL potentially not happening the outlook for future tournaments and leagues isn't great right now but hopefully something will pop up that we can look forward to.

Lieutenant William Anderson - The month of september was a crucial one for the 17th. Not only was it the centre company's second month of existing, meaning it was even more important to integrate the new guys of centre company to our community. But it was also a crucial month for the regiment itself to establish its standing as one of the top tier regiments in the entire NW community. Despite having lost a disappointing GF to the 15th YR, I am willing to say that all in all the regiment itself did really well in all of its events. May it have been GF's, 1v1's or even the casual events!

Ensign Walter FitzAlan - Reminiscing of September, indelible exultation manifests inwardly of me, conduced by prized experiences and developments, through gobs of events, that exposit how forthcoming our regiment and it's cadre is. This past month, the seventeenth prevailed as the pinnacle of NW regiments. September, I hail thee farewell!

The 17th in action

Spoiler

Click on the screenshots to increase their size.

[close]

The Regiment is actively recruiting, enlist for the 17th today.

HEADER & SIGNATURE MADE BY KNIGHTMARE RANKS ICONS BY BLAZE,SUPER & LEWK PORTRAITS BY LEWK

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
« Reply #3257 on: October 10, 2019, 06:24:26 pm »
waow

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3258 on: October 10, 2019, 06:31:33 pm »
sick

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #3259 on: October 10, 2019, 07:21:31 pm »
Very beautiful update. I like it.

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #3260 on: October 10, 2019, 07:22:29 pm »
Finally high quality content here

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #3261 on: October 10, 2019, 08:56:27 pm »
Stephan can learn from this yeet
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Nock

« Reply #3262 on: October 10, 2019, 10:29:04 pm »
Ensign Walter FitzAlan - Reminiscing of September, indelible exultation manifests inwardly of me, conduced by prized experiences and developments, through gobs of events, that exposit how forthcoming our regiment and it's cadre is. This past month, the seventeenth prevailed as the pinnacle of NW regiments. September, I hail thee farewell!

Nock

« Reply #3263 on: October 11, 2019, 09:36:29 pm »
dead reg

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #3265 on: October 11, 2019, 09:48:21 pm »
Arty Company when?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #3266 on: October 11, 2019, 09:52:20 pm »
Great update! :)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3267 on: October 11, 2019, 10:01:30 pm »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile