Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 311332 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #645 on: February 18, 2018, 04:10:12 am »
How about Forgive but not forget? I think removing him as a player is a bad idea, but allowing someone else to Captain (Kobzik or Ext Kill) would be a punishment nonetheless.
If eXt would be cpt u wont be in the team dan  ;D ;D ;D

And yes, I don't really care about the final of this situation. But blaming somebody for cheating while you Chriseh were trying to cheat year ago isn't nice, just saying.

p.s. and hello, im not even a captain yet lol
I'm sure I would get in the team as long as the captain was competent, i.e. not Bodya.
I'm not interested in being Captain, I just think that the fact that you allowed NIFU, Alucard, and Max1m to play for us wasn't in the best interests of the team. I don't want to be captain and that is why I suggested eXt Kill or Kobzik be captain instead.
I understand this Dan, but the thing is that we already had an conversation about you being a member of the national Team, and that's not what you actually would like, in that conversation were taking part both of players that u named tho. If the rule about trials gonna have a place there, we will think about it again. So actually stop sweating before the real storm mate  ;D
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #646 on: February 18, 2018, 04:13:29 am »
I'm not sure what you're implying? Could you try to elaborate perhaps?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #647 on: February 18, 2018, 04:16:54 am »
He’s implying that you want to be captain rather than being content with just a member of the team

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #648 on: February 18, 2018, 04:19:26 am »
He’s implying that you want to be captain rather than being content with just a member of the team
Thanks for explaining that to me, and to that I have to say no, I'm perfectly content with just being a member of the Ukrainian team. I'm quite busy with other things already to even have the time to be a captain.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #649 on: February 18, 2018, 06:34:01 am »
Hey btw important question -

are we gonna play half the match on the US server and half the match on the EU server if the USA or Canada sign up????
In my opinion they shouldn't be allowed to sign up.

If I remember rightly multiple seasons they just straight up didn't show for matches.

You don't remember rightly, Canada has always shown up to their matches.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #650 on: February 18, 2018, 06:40:51 am »
Hey btw important question -

are we gonna play half the match on the US server and half the match on the EU server if the USA or Canada sign up????
In my opinion they shouldn't be allowed to sign up.

If I remember rightly multiple seasons they just straight up didn't show for matches.

You don't remember rightly, Canada has always shown up to their matches.
We haven't missed one or forfeited yet

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #651 on: February 18, 2018, 09:16:14 am »
Oh, u are so annoying. I understand Marxeil. Nowadays we have fucking big problems with competitive players in a CIS community, because this game is dying. Every year more and more old players left this game, so, Russia and Ukraine have problems to make some good rosters. Last year we bagged Caz to allow us to create team RU-UKR, but he ignored us. But I think everyone of us want to win this tournament, and Marxeil is not a exception. He didnt want to play with ppl which doesn’t know how to block and chamber (like bodya), so started use invites. For example team GB have very big list of players which are very good in melee and they can choose a better one. In Russia and Ukraine we just take everyone who can block xD

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #652 on: February 18, 2018, 09:34:50 am »
Nation: Belgium
In-Game Name: Nation: Vegi
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090772038/
In-Game ID: 1223304
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #653 on: February 18, 2018, 10:04:12 am »
Oh, u are so annoying. I understand Marxeil. Nowadays we have fucking big problems with competitive players in a CIS community, because this game is dying. Every year more and more old players left this game, so, Russia and Ukraine have problems to make some good rosters. Last year we bagged Caz to allow us to create team RU-UKR, but he ignored us. But I think everyone of us want to win this tournament, and Marxeil is not a exception. He didnt want to play with ppl which doesn’t know how to block and chamber (like bodya), so started use invites. For example team GB have very big list of players which are very good in melee and they can choose a better one. In Russia and Ukraine we just take everyone who can block xD

LMFAO

Pathetic.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #654 on: February 18, 2018, 10:06:36 am »
Player Application

Nation: USA
In-Game Name: Dan the Chef
Steam Link: steamcommunity.com/id.danthechef
In-Game ID: 433068
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yea

Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cccp_yoda
« Reply #655 on: February 18, 2018, 10:43:12 am »

LMFAO

Pathetic.
Pathetic? Its true.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 18, 2018, 10:52:20 am »

LMFAO

Pathetic.
Says the CZSVLK guy
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline DONTFIGHT

• Private
  • aka Skyfall
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 18, 2018, 11:02:39 am »

LMFAO

Pathetic.
Pathetic? Its true.

Ehm
We are talking about NWWC, Its not a random 8v8 GF
You know what the point of the tournament is right?
Edit: kobzik you dont really wanna compare russian with czech community do you

Anyway regarding the NA server.. I think that may be an option to allow captains to decide if they want to play half of the rounds on an American server or not. I'd be happy to do it, I think it's fair for both.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:05:22 am by DONTFIGHT »

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 18, 2018, 11:24:36 am »

LMFAO

Pathetic.
Says the CZSVLK guy
AHAHAH
Spoiler
орнул чет
[close]

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 18, 2018, 11:28:26 am »

LMFAO

Pathetic.
Pathetic? Its true.

Ehm
We are talking about NWWC, Its not a random 8v8 GF
You know what the point of the tournament is right?
Edit: kobzik you dont really wanna compare russian with czech community do you

Anyway regarding the NA server.. I think that may be an option to allow captains to decide if they want to play half of the rounds on an American server or not. I'd be happy to do it, I think it's fair for both.
Number of players in Сzech and Russian communities is very similarly now btw