Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112740 times)

MATT123456789

Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*
« Reply #1155 on: February 01, 2019, 04:40:08 am »
old gen vs new gen, you seem to talk a lot more despite not using a microphone  :P[

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
click here to join the 84th

Offline boomdigity102

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: February 01, 2019, 04:41:25 am »
I was actually on a list at one point LOL ( was still shit )
now I'm washed up and have shitty internet
RIP me :o :( >:( ;D :D

Suns

« Reply #1158 on: February 01, 2019, 04:43:42 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

do you ever stop spewing shit out of your mouth?

Spoiler

[close]

IDK you tell me
old gen vs new gen, you seem to talk a lot more despite not using a microphone  :P

"stepping down from leading" = "joining the biggest bandwagon at the time" (92nd)

wow! the great windflower theorem

"i hate bandwagon regiments"

(hypocrisy  ::) )

also PSG did not "always" beat or tie the 84e and associate renames. The score between both regiments was more so even but in the 84e's favor.

you did beat us during our purges but at our height with Damien + Marceaux + Jangofett we did 8-2 you guys consistently and even landed a 9-1 sometime in 2014.

im sure we even dealt losses to the PSG in leagues...
false.
[close]
[close]
1. he does use a mic.
2. id ask damien but he doesn't exist anymore, he clearly remembers labeling the PSG as one of the 'warmup' regiments to 1v1 prior to 1v1ing bigger name regiments such as the 58e/3eVolt/71st at the time...
1. rarely
2. I think damien was smoking crack or something he had some garbage tier leading ahaha the 84e never had shit on us after Mockingjay left in our early early history.

lol you don't have anything left to say so you're resorting to spewing whatever you can, MATT did point that out earlier.  ::)

in accordance to leading in the 84e and the associate regiments, the leading order was as follows

Damien-Marceaux-Jangofett

each leader was competent and able but Damien pulled the most wins for the 84e/associate regiments, he was the best leader skill-wise in 1v1s at the time

7-3'd the 63e Grd line, tied 58e with players averaging 150 hours...list goes on

I deleted all of my screenshots awhile ago but im sure some former 84e have a collection of our 1v1 record, we surely 8-2'd and 9-1'd you guys several times

the only huge loss I quite remember was an 8-2 against the 111e yet this was after the 5th or so purge/exodus...Marceaux's leading not Damien's and was not prime 84e members (our height)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 04:45:14 am by Suns »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1159 on: February 01, 2019, 04:44:19 am »
1st RGJ what a great regiment
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 01, 2019, 04:51:42 am »
yo fatro and nigcole how tf am i below james this is blasphemy
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1161 on: February 01, 2019, 04:52:02 am »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Suns

« Reply #1162 on: February 01, 2019, 04:52:16 am »
windflower has been consistently trashing the upper tier regiments since 2016-2017 because his never achieved such a height

if anything it seems like envy to me.

instead of boosting how great the 30th was (actually shit  :-[ Cade the "0-7 Wonderboy" ) you can actually boast how you were one of the early pioneers of the 60 minute 1v1

outlast the enemy by playing like skirmishers and eventually they'll give up and charge into volleys uphill LOL !

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1163 on: February 01, 2019, 04:54:23 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

[close]

IDK you tell me
old gen vs new gen, you seem to talk a lot more despite not using a microphone  :P

"stepping down from leading" = "joining the biggest bandwagon at the time" (92nd)

also PSG did not "always" beat or tie the 84e and associate renames. The score between both regiments was more so even but in the 84e's favor.

you did beat us during our purges but at our height with Damien + Marceaux + Jangofett we did 8-2 you guys consistently and even landed a 9-1 sometime in 2014.

false.
[close]
[close]
1. he does use a mic.
2. id ask damien but he doesn't exist anymore, he clearly remembers labeling the PSG as one of the 'warmup' regiments to 1v1 prior to 1v1ing bigger name regiments such as the 58e/3eVolt/71st at the time...
1. rarely
2. I think damien was smoking crack or something he had some garbage tier leading ahaha the 84e never had shit on us after Mockingjay left in our early early history.

lol you don't have anything left to say so you're resorting to spewing whatever you can, MATT did point that out earlier.  ::)

in accordance to leading in the 84e and the associate regiments, the leading order was as follows

each leader was competent and able but Damien pulled the most wins for the 84e/associate regiments, he was the best leader skill-wise in 1v1s at the time

7-3'd the 63e Grd line, tied 58e with players averaging 150 hours...list goes on

I deleted all of my screenshots awhile ago but im sure some former 84e have a collection of our 1v1 record, we surely 8-2'd and 9-1'd you guys several times

the only huge loss I quite remember was an 8-2 against the 111e yet this was after the 5th or so purge/exodus...Marceaux's leading not Damien's and was not prime 84e members (our height)
you surely did not 8-2 and 9-1 us many times like you are proclaiming and Marceaux was the most skilled leader of that regiment.

you're right I do not have anything left to say, you are the one talking to me, so stop.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: February 01, 2019, 04:57:08 am »
Way too serious

Suns

« Reply #1165 on: February 01, 2019, 04:57:16 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

[close]

IDK you tell me

false.
[close]
[close]
1. he does use a mic.
1. rarely

you surely did not 8-2 and 9-1 us many times like you are proclaiming and Marceaux was the most skilled leader of that regiment.

you're right I do not have anything left to say, you are the one talking to me, so stop.
[close]

no Marceaux was not, Damien had waaaay more wins (was more active for much longer) and won or tied against upper tier regiments at the time of our height

and yes we did 8-2 and 9-1 you several times, at this point in time of NW you're just lucky the old 84e vanished from existence and im one of the only active ones left who remember all of this  :-\

as i said before, you left what you created for a bandwagon yet you shit on bandwagons

"you don't know what you're talking about"
  ::)

you have zero credibility you're only roasting "bandwagon" regiments out of envy at this point.

MATT123456789

« Reply #1166 on: February 01, 2019, 04:59:45 am »
Way too serious

Not really if you enjoy something you should do it, no fucks given what other people think.

also JFL @windflower getting gangbanged in this thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1167 on: February 01, 2019, 05:04:10 am »
JDF >>>>> WINDFLOWER
click here to join the 84th

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1168 on: February 01, 2019, 05:06:28 am »
I was mad.

That is all.

(it was the gf tonight in case any were thinking something else)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1169 on: February 01, 2019, 05:08:07 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

[close]

IDK you tell me

false.
[close]
[close]
1. he does use a mic.
1. rarely

[close]

no Marceaux was not, Damien had waaaay more wins (was more active for much longer) and won or tied against upper tier regiments at the time of our height

and yes we did 8-2 and 9-1 you several times, at this point in time of NW you're just lucky the old 84e vanished from existence and im one of the only active ones left who remember all of this  :-\

as i said before, you left what you created for a bandwagon yet you shit on bandwagons

"you don't know what you're talking about"
  ::)

you have zero credibility you're only roasting "bandwagon" regiments out of envy at this point.
What are you even talking about? The 92nd was hardly a bandwagon it's second time around, many people abandoned it after the first week and I stayed in it until the very end which only Coconut and I did pretty much. Please stop talking to me you flyweight.

JDF >>>>> WINDFLOWER
Pussy

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳