Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112681 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Daily*
« Reply #690 on: June 02, 2018, 07:18:28 pm »
Fartknocker putting Anthony above me just proves that this list is heavily dueling bias. :/

shame
The Myth, The Legend

Oatmeal

« Reply #691 on: June 02, 2018, 07:32:37 pm »
7-2d matt last night, where’s my ^

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #692 on: June 02, 2018, 07:43:41 pm »
I heard Lopez has the power to match gtaman.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #693 on: June 02, 2018, 08:31:19 pm »
Get less than 10 tk's in a groupfight and I'll consider boi.

Fartknocker putting Anthony above me just proves that this list is heavily dueling bias. :/

shame
He's been a good duelist for a while and he's gotten a lot better at groupfighting. He's also by far the best blocker in the game. What are you good at? Organizing meetups for Canadians? Warming the bench for BabyJ?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 02, 2018, 08:32:47 pm »

shame
He's been a good duelist for a while and he's gotten a lot better at groupfighting. He's also by far the best blocker in the game. What are you good at? Organizing meetups for Canadians? Warming the bench for BabyJ?

I can beat him a decent amount of times during duels and I'm eons ahead of him in GFing, so are you admitting that your list treats inferior duelists higher than they should be? Best blocking in the game doesn't mean anything, look at all the best blockers and you'll notice a common theme (they all suck at gfing)
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 02, 2018, 08:36:48 pm »

shame

I can beat him a decent amount of times during duels and I'm eons ahead of him in GFing, so are you admitting that your list treats inferior duelists higher than they should be? Best blocking in the game doesn't mean anything, look at all the best blockers and you'll notice a common theme (they all suck at gfing)
I tried to factor in each skill (example: chambering, footlancing, groupfighting, dueling, etc.). His blocking skill > yours. Idk about if you can beat him in duels. You are a better groupfighter but you have hit your ceiling and haven't improved whatsoever. You might even be doing worse than you have prior. There's reasons players are getting upgraded and you haven't shown me one yet.

MATT123456789

« Reply #696 on: June 02, 2018, 08:38:24 pm »
I think there’s some EUs that play NA consistently and are good enough *cough zappy cough* to where they could be on this list

Zappy beat matt in a ft7

Zappy has never beat me in a ft7, it was 2-1 I think, I left had to do something and it was labeled a forfeit lmao

Oatmeal

« Reply #697 on: June 02, 2018, 09:12:18 pm »
so trolling in a not even close gf counts more than beating a 90 rated player in a ft7

roger that

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 02, 2018, 10:12:27 pm »
Spoiler

shame

I tried to factor in each skill (example: chambering, footlancing, groupfighting, dueling, etc.). His blocking skill > yours. Idk about if you can beat him in duels. You are a better groupfighter but you have hit your ceiling and haven't improved whatsoever. You might even be doing worse than you have prior. There's reasons players are getting upgraded and you haven't shown me one yet.
[close]

Lol, I'm not sure what you're implying with the blocking skill being better than mine; not much of a counter to my statement. Even if I have being doing worse than usual in the past few weeks that doesn't imply I've reached my ceiling, in fact I've come very far compared to the last year or so. The only thing I've really noticed is that you've always been a sub-par groupfighter and as many people have witnessed; you don't even agree to duels for the most part, so pls don't project your insecurities onto me.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:16:15 pm by Krastinov »
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #699 on: June 02, 2018, 10:20:06 pm »
Spoiler

shame

[close]

Lol, I'm not sure what you're implying with the blocking skill being better than mine; not much of a counter to my statement. Even if I have being doing worse than usual in the past few weeks that doesn't imply I've reached my ceiling, in fact I've come very far compared to the last year or so. The only thing I've really noticed is that you've always been a sub-par groupfighter and as many people have witnessed; you don't even agree to duels for the most part, so pls don't project your insecurities onto me.

You frag less than I do, and I don’t even put an effort towards top fragging. Also, I eclipse you in every aspect of dueling; you belong @80-82p.

MATT123456789

« Reply #700 on: June 02, 2018, 11:02:40 pm »
Spoiler

shame

[close]

Anthony is a lot better than you, also you talk lots of shit but wont back it up. How about you ask anthony to ft7 you today? He's always down to ft7

btw krastinov i thought you were a way better groupfighter than I am?

https://imgur.com/a/EnqQe8s

6 tks, 3 K/D yawn

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 02, 2018, 11:03:27 pm »
Lol @ all these people complaining about lists. People complain about it the same way they complain about Trump, the Kardashians, Tim Tebow, Colin Kaepernick. They all "hate it" but they tune in and talk and complain about it anyways instead of ignoring it.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #702 on: June 02, 2018, 11:30:28 pm »
Lol @ all these people complaining about lists. People complain about it the same way they complain about Trump, the Kardashians, Tim Tebow, Colin Kaepernick. They all "hate it" but they tune in and talk and complain about it anyways instead of ignoring it.
Actually I just ignore Kaepernick, you saying his name is the first I've heard of him in some time.

I'm sure he'll love unemployment.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #703 on: June 02, 2018, 11:35:31 pm »
Actually I just ignore Kaepernick, you saying his name is the first I've heard of him in some time.

I'm sure he'll love unemployment.
HE'S ONLY UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE OF THE SYSTEM MAN! IT'S THE RACIST SYSTEM
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #704 on: June 02, 2018, 11:47:03 pm »
Well Kap Kap is just a dumbass so count him out.