Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112696 times)

Suns

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Daily*
« Reply #616 on: May 29, 2018, 09:46:06 am »
Spoiler

Some suggestions for re-rankings. I believe groupfighting stats are a good indicator, and I've done about the same in regiment groupfights too, when I play in them, which is rare. The last regiment groupfight I did, I joined the 15e as they were getting smashed by someone, I came in 2 rounds as I was busy, went 6-2, and we won both those rounds, but the total score ended up like 15-5. Nickcole was in the 15e at the time, getting frustrated lol. Like if I'm hot, I can make an impact. I do get cold too, and as often as I can top the leaderboard in BoB or NAGF (RIP), I can go 0-6. So I believe I'm a 79 on your list, but I do believe some people are rated higher than me that I think I can do stats better in GF and beat in an ft7.

Like these players in the images, I probably can't beat pedro in ft7, but I probably could beat everyone else, and they probably can beat me, so I think they're closer to my rating.

Also I think you have some underratings, I think Maniac, if you look at stats wise, is way low, Winters should be 85-86, rms16bot should move up, Rune should move up.

I'm not going to go into who I think is a bit over-rated here, not an insult, like maybe 1-2 high. Overall this is a pretty great list.
[close]

I'm going to need you to back way up and not pretend like public groupfighting servers have any relevance whatsoever.

And leave Bauer out of your autism.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 29, 2018, 09:57:53 am »
I'm going to need you to back way up and not pretend like public groupfighting servers have any relevance whatsoever.

FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 10:05:19 am by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy

MATT123456789

« Reply #620 on: May 29, 2018, 02:36:17 pm »
Moraine has a .64 kd on Bob and he calls others bad, wow

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #621 on: May 29, 2018, 05:12:55 pm »
Spoiler

Some suggestions for re-rankings. I believe groupfighting stats are a good indicator, and I've done about the same in regiment groupfights too, when I play in them, which is rare. The last regiment groupfight I did, I joined the 15e as they were getting smashed by someone, I came in 2 rounds as I was busy, went 6-2, and we won both those rounds, but the total score ended up like 15-5. Nickcole was in the 15e at the time, getting frustrated lol. Like if I'm hot, I can make an impact. I do get cold too, and as often as I can top the leaderboard in BoB or NAGF (RIP), I can go 0-6. So I believe I'm a 79 on your list, but I do believe some people are rated higher than me that I think I can do stats better in GF and beat in an ft7.

Like these players in the images, I probably can't beat pedro in ft7, but I probably could beat everyone else, and they probably can beat me, so I think they're closer to my rating.

Also I think you have some underratings, I think Maniac, if you look at stats wise, is way low, Winters should be 85-86, rms16bot should move up, Rune should move up.

I'm not going to go into who I think is a bit over-rated here, not an insult, like maybe 1-2 high. Overall this is a pretty great list.
[close]

I was trying to find a more elegant way of saying “you’re a dumbass, tired”, but I can’t. Well played, Godfreid
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #622 on: May 29, 2018, 05:15:40 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Well, all due respect, there seems to be a direct correlation between skill in groupfights and in public groupfights. Show me someone that has a negative k:d on public groupfighting that is absolutely rocking it consistently in private groupfights? They always seem to coincide. If you can show me an example, I'll accept it. But this is all over one man's opinion on skill rating anyways for a dying game for a subjective topic.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #623 on: May 29, 2018, 05:18:25 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Well, all due respect, there seems to be a direct correlation between skill in groupfights and in public groupfights. Show me someone that has a negative k:d on public groupfighting that is absolutely rocking it consistently in private groupfights? They always seem to coincide. If you can show me an example, I'll accept it. But this is all over one man's opinion on skill rating anyways for a dying game for a subjective topic.
My KD is bad on bob but I still manage to be on the top of the leaderboard in 87th GFs and 1v1s!!

|Viper|

« Reply #624 on: May 29, 2018, 05:23:07 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

My KD is bad on bob but I still manage to be on the top of the leaderboard in 87th GFs and 1v1s!!
Spoiler
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[close]

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #625 on: May 29, 2018, 05:28:25 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Well looking at the stats, the best most consistent players go like 2:1. that's only like going 10-5 Average, so it looks like anyone with a positive score over 1:1 against all the other top players in bob gf is really good. Like if the top best 90s people average 2:1 or under 3:1, and the 80s people average 1.5:1 and the 80 people average 1:1. Then it's all comparative.

So I'm saying someone with a negative score be consistently awesome in private groupfights. You're positive.

Like I've almost top fragged, in private groupfights years ago, I say almost, I think I've been always 2nd at best, but I'm not consistent at all.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 05:30:40 pm by tired »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #626 on: May 29, 2018, 05:46:47 pm »
Yes Tired

Bring Banter to these Groupfighters

You are doing good work.

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #627 on: May 29, 2018, 05:58:00 pm »
Thinking you're a good groupfighter cause you footlance frag in a 20v20+

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #628 on: May 29, 2018, 06:20:26 pm »
I only go on when it’s just HRE guys  8)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #629 on: May 29, 2018, 07:21:56 pm »
AP0C's Prime was 5 years ago

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer