Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112692 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Daily*
« Reply #300 on: May 15, 2018, 07:08:52 am »
I don't understand why you would just throw away free money because you're surrounded by people for only an hour you didn't like.

Because I don't need, or care about getting money from this game.

If I did, I would've joined 71st last season of TNWL when Cheeseypants asked me to instead of playing for the 8th.

Made a stacked team for Lawbringers 3v3 tournament

Made a stacked team for Nick's 3v3 tournament, etc.
NA All-Stars best team!!!
If the origional fkmyass members played together again ie. me, pinoy, godfried, ritz for tournaments we would rape your dookie team
That team got donkey raped by the LG team too many times.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #301 on: May 15, 2018, 07:09:42 am »
I don't understand why you would just throw away free money because you're surrounded by people for only an hour you didn't like.

If I did, I would've joined 71st last season of TNWL when Cheeseypants asked me to instead of playing for the 8th.

If the origional fkmyass members played together again ie. me, pinoy, godfried, ritz for tournaments we would rape your dookie team
dont think the 4 of us were ever on a team for any of those matches yung blud

huh

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 15, 2018, 07:10:34 am »

dont think the 4 of us were ever on a team for any of those matches yung blud
mhmhmhmhmhmhmhm  8)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 15, 2018, 07:12:16 am »
someone host a 4v4 tournament and let the dirty dicking begin if ritz and godfried want to play i know my boy pinoy is always down to ride
huh

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 15, 2018, 07:14:14 am »
someone host a 4v4 tournament and let the dirty dicking begin if ritz and godfried want to play i know my boy pinoy is always down to ride
you don't need a tournament to do a 4v4.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 15, 2018, 07:15:25 am »
you don't need a tournament to do a 4v4.
you're not wrong but i want someone to host a tournament anyway the mandem are fiending for one
huh

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #306 on: May 15, 2018, 07:16:19 am »
63eLogic is the best groupfighting team of all time so idk what you guys are even talking for.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 15, 2018, 07:18:13 am »
63eLogic is the best groupfighting team of all time so idk what you guys are even talking for.
Chickenmastas were better

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #308 on: May 15, 2018, 07:21:28 am »
I will host a couple of melee tournaments in the summer like 5v5 tournament and maybe a 8v8 or 10v10 regimental gf tournament if people want.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #309 on: May 15, 2018, 07:21:51 am »
You've got some players who don't even regularly do events rated in the high 80's, and in the 90's.

But 1 isolated showing with minimal context is enough to drop other people's ranks.

That's a joke lmfao

The list is Fart's opinion so I don't get why people take it so personal. If you memers are triggered about ratings then go make your own list...

All lists are peoples opinions, doesn't stop people from getting triggered at those, so kind of a moot point.

If you're going to put a list out to the community that you're serious about, you could at least keep it accurate and consistent.
I get what you're saying, but there's no need to get all worked up over a -1 when over the next few days you can do really well and get get +1 or +2. Also, I don't just look at kills. There are players like Anthony who are elite at certain skills, in his case he's the best blocker in the game. There are people that are great support players like Theo and Sleek that are highly rated. In terms of players not doing events, if they aren't active for a while I'll take them out. If they are good players like Jetch or Puppy, people know how good they are. It's harder to judge their performances clearly and maybe I'll change it to where inactivity or lack of competition = demotions. There are players like Jaax that are fast rising due to strong performances in groupfights also. MATT is another example of this. He went from a good player to one of the best in the game. It is improvement like this that makes me update the list constantly. Hell who knows, maybe GTAman drops 40 in back to back groupfights outta nowhere and beats MATT 7-0 ten times in a row. He'd get an upgrade and MATT would get a downgrade. I think the system is fair and gives everyone a chance to improve and also gives players a reason to want to keep playing and try to get better. Which I believe has happened with some players.
dropping 40 is nothing for gtaman
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 15, 2018, 07:33:51 am »
I will host a couple of melee tournaments in the summer like 5v5 tournament and maybe a 8v8 or 10v10 regimental gf tournament if people want.
Nah we should encourage more groupfighting teams cause there's only like 6 regiments active and competitive anymore. Groupfighting teams are what make EUs better so we should do that shit too.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 15, 2018, 07:38:03 am »
Nah we should encourage more groupfighting teams cause there's only like 6 regiments active and competitive anymore. Groupfighting teams are what make EUs better so we should do that shit too.
10-15 competitive regiments* that are league 1 or 2. Yeh I will host a 5v5 since Sleek won't do it. I get that Jorge's tournament will happen but it is more of a league then a Tournament and won't start till the end of this month or next so I might host a tournament the end of this month.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2018, 07:44:32 am »
10-15 competitive regiments* that are league 1 or 2. Yeh I will host a 5v5 since Sleek won't do it. I get that Jorge's tournament will happen but it is more of a league then a Tournament and won't start till the end of this month or next so I might host a tournament the end of this month.
Reg stuff is dead and boring Nicole. Especially cause the 63e doesn't do shit anymore.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 15, 2018, 07:51:52 am »
Reg stuff is dead and boring Nicole. Especially cause the 63e doesn't do shit anymore.
63e should come back then!!

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 15, 2018, 08:25:10 am »
63e should come back then!!
I'm trying