Author Topic: Royal Engineers?  (Read 1892 times)

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
  • Royal Engineers Commander and IE Dev
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Royal Engineers?
« on: July 28, 2015, 06:37:41 pm »
Hey I'm thinking of making an official Royal Engineers regiment for IE. The problem is, is that a lot of people treat Iron Europe like NW and never use the many available classes outside Rifle man, officer and arty. In the Royal Engineers you would be put under rigorous training using the engineer class. You will discover how useful the engineer is in IE, the fastest, most efficient and strongest mini basses to build and how engineers would be an overall benefit to the game.

The only problem is, is that this will not be an ordinary regiment. Much like the RE we will most likely not all be stood listening to a commander while stood in a line. The point of RE is to train the best of the best engineers for use in events.

We would:

Work together in siege maps to defend at all costs.
Split up into two men groups to set traps, defenses and assault positions.
Merc up with other regiments to build their defenses and keep them alive.
Do what engineers did in ww1!

This could get complicated so before I make the Royal Engineers does anyone have any thing to say, suggestions or just tell me if you would like to join?

Offline Omahablade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Engineers?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 07:28:00 am »
I have been waiting for someone to ask me this question my entire life. I am an experienced engineer. From making sky forts, to making defenses to cross open ground. I am in. How to I join?

Offline HipsterRich

• Sergeant
  • Put something useful here
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Royal Engineers?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 09:29:45 am »
I have been waiting for someone to ask me this question my entire life. I am an experienced engineer. From making sky forts, to making defenses to cross open ground. I am in. How to I join?

Add either RichieEB or [IE DEV] Lolman1c on steam and we'll get to you.  ;)