Author Topic: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATED 16-2-2021  (Read 54930 times)

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATES THROUGHOUT CL 2020
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2020, 09:12:22 am »
Incredibly negative shadey

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2020, 09:22:40 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2020, 09:31:12 am »
Why wasn't I asked for my expert opinion???!!!111!!1one!11!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2020, 09:34:21 am »
Cause your bias towards Harford is evident. You are not worthy Rikkert!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2020, 09:36:39 am »
Cause your bias towards Harford is evident. You are not worthy Rikkert!
this list is in violation of harford style

Offline TxM

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2020, 12:48:14 pm »
Ah I see, 8th people putting poor Aless down. Now that he finally achieved something...
Aless got the worst of it, lowered by 0.25 rating

Nah, Nr4 got the worst. Most of the members who played very well against 8th in the latest Matches have a worse rating now  :o

Spoiler
Why u so mean to us  :'(
[close]

Bringing up friendly match’s? But did those players do the same against the 4e? The 6e and 1er in the league?....No so there’s your answer.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2020, 12:58:39 pm »
Ah I see, 8th people putting poor Aless down. Now that he finally achieved something...

Nah, Nr4 got the worst. Most of the members who played very well against 8th in the latest Matches have a worse rating now  :o

Spoiler
[close]

Bringing up friendly match’s? But did those players do the same against the 4e? The 6e and 1er in the league?....No so there’s your answer.

There are plenty in there that outperformed others (even in the same regiment) in the league that are listed lower than the one they outperformed anyways

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2020, 01:35:17 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Ehm, yes? Watch vs 6e for example? Btw i just wondered why there was more impact on non-8th members than on 8th members after the involvement of Stannis' and Cages opinions which were requested by Aless for a better classification of 8th members if i'm not mistaken. Of course i noticed the lowering of Nr4 members and the upcoming of some new 8th members in the list at first.

Maybe this is a good example to ask a question. How does this regimental balance work which you talked of, Ciiges? So the opinions used for the list are from members of different Regiments, i got that. But how is the balance supposed to work? I don't know all the guys right now, might have to edit this Post, but atm there are opinions of many 4e members, three 8th members and some 6e members, right?

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2020, 01:36:36 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Well from an objective perspective. I was at the top of the scoreboard against 4e and played decent vs 1er and 6e even carried one decisive round vs 6e. Still almost Tier 4 xD
Just saying
Same for other people which play in the Nr4.
For example Niklas carried the first rounds of the 1vs1 vs 1er.4e Huss and he is not even listed. (He left after the 5th round because he had to do stuff for the school)
For more accurate ratings of the Nr4 people with evidences we would be glad if you would add one of our staff members :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 01:38:10 pm by ~Felix~ »

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2020, 01:57:16 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Well from an objective perspective. I was at the top of the scoreboard against 4e and played decent vs 1er and 6e even carried one decisive round vs 6e. Still almost Tier 4 xD
Just saying
For example Niklas carried the first rounds of the 1vs1 vs 1er.4e Huss and he is not even listed. (He left after the 5th round because he had to do stuff for the school)
For more accurate ratings of the Nr4 people with evidences we would be glad if you would add one of our staff members :)
There is no such thing as "almost tier 4" unless there's a - next to your name (which there isn't). You are rated tier 3, and for comparison sake on the same level as Krishna, or Thyrell; who are also tier 3 rated.

To Octanidas, there were 3 active 4e members who rated, 3 active 8th members, 1 6e member, 1 Nr4 member and 1 1er member. The numbers may seem off of you take it out of context. The fact is that most of the players who gave their opinion are community-pillars. They are respected, knowledgable and skilled players.
I did already approach 1 member from the 2Lr for the next update, for balance sake. But that will be the last of it.

From that point on I will look at performances from players, and re-ask the 13 people every tournament wether or not their opinion has changed, the keep the list as close to factual and up2date.

I must stress one point a bit more: If you are unhappy with your rating, and think you deserve higher, SHOW US  ;)
One of the main points of the list was to add competition and drive to players, and it always works.

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2020, 02:11:55 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Just saying
There is no such thing as "almost tier 4" unless there's a - next to your name (which there isn't). You are rated tier 3, and for comparison sake on the same level as Krishna, or Thyrell; who are also tier 3 rated.

To Octanidas, there were 3 active 4e members who rated, 3 active 8th members, 1 6e member, 1 Nr4 member and 1 1er member. The numbers may seem off of you take it out of context. The fact is that most of the players who gave their opinion are community-pillars. They are respected, knowledgable and skilled players.
I did already approach 1 member from the 2Lr for the next update, for balance sake. But that will be the last of it.

From that point on I will look at performances from players, and re-ask the 13 people every tournament wether or not their opinion has changed, the keep the list as close to factual and up2date.

I must stress one point a bit more: If you are unhappy with your rating, and think you deserve higher, SHOW US  ;)
One of the main points of the list was to add competition and drive to players, and it always works.

Oh okay thanks for the information anyways :)

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2020, 02:20:21 pm »
Yeah Ciiges, thank you. That was an explanation which (at least) i needed for a better understanding of the list  :)

Offline Twinkiee

• Second Lieutenant
  • 8th_Huss_Cdt_*~Twinkiee~*
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2020, 02:36:48 pm »
There have been some slight changes due to 2 more players comming in to help with ratings. I have asked Stannis and Cage from the 8th for their opinion to even out the regimental imballance in the ratings. Very slight changes, nothing major.

I am completely and utterly offended and without a doubt believe that this is the biggest insult I have ever recieved. You would do well to remove this insult of calling me English and return my flag to Scotland as it should be. Otherwise let it be known that Ciiges is tier 2 confirmed and this biased list does not have my approval. I denounce Ciiges and his actions so he should apologise to me. If this apology is recieved and my flag changed immediately I retract my statement and believe this is the single most well thought out list ever made and the attention to detail is quite extraordinary. Until then however I wish you a below average day.

Edit: With an update to my flag this forum post is null and void I wish everyone a great day and thank you for your time.

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2020, 02:40:27 pm »
There have been some slight changes due to 2 more players comming in to help with ratings. I have asked Stannis and Cage from the 8th for their opinion to even out the regimental imballance in the ratings. Very slight changes, nothing major.

I am completely and utterly offended and without a doubt believe that this is the biggest insult I have ever recieved. You would do well to remove this insult of calling me English and return my flag to Scotland as it should be. Otherwise let it be known that Ciiges is tier 2 confirmed and this biased list does not have my approval. I denounce Ciiges and his actions so he should apologise to me. If this apology is recieved and my flag changed immediately I retract my statement and believe this is the single most well thought out list ever made and the attention to detail is quite extraordinary. Until then however I wish you a below average day.

Edit: With an update to my flag this forum post is null and void I wish everyone a great day and thank you for your time.

I just noticed you aren't in the list. I guess you're not considered "active" ?

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2020, 02:45:09 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Just saying
"there were 3 active 4e members who rated"
Surprisingly yeah haha, messed up but why give a fuck about the list anyway.
Also not 3 4e members but 5.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 02:48:02 pm by Thyrell »