Author Topic: Offering very cheap server rent in Sao Paulo/Hong Kong  (Read 306 times)

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
  • Side: Neutral
Offering very cheap server rent in Sao Paulo/Hong Kong
« on: November 10, 2023, 08:51:43 pm »
Hey guys, if for any reason any of you all would happen to be interested in hosting a server for whatever game in the following locations:
Hong Kong
Sao Paulo

We have some servers there that we currently use for NW events. So during non-event times we could use the servers to host whatever game you want. If youre looking for a not so serious server that can run basically whatever game then feel free to contact me. We can negotiate prices via dm.
Discord: kmacbeth
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 08:54:33 pm by King_Macbeth »

Offline zubrowka

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Offering very cheap server rent in Sao Paulo/Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 03:58:42 pm »
Can you guarantee its safety? I mean, a cheap server always has concerns about security and reliability

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Offering very cheap server rent in Sao Paulo/Hong Kong
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 03:25:05 am »
Can you guarantee its safety? I mean, a cheap server always has concerns about security and reliability

Hey sorry for the late reply. I cannot guarantee you will always be perfectly safe and I dont believe any firm on earth can really say that with a straight face. the likeliness though you would be compromised from playing in a server hosted from this box is quite remote and would require a vulnerability from the game itself for the most part. If somehow the box ever got compromised, I can just change it for pennies. that being said, I would only host an instance for games and nothing more than that.