The Lounge > Historical Discussion

NATO vs Warsaw Pact (Who Would Win)

(1/26) > >>

Stefiboy:
Well, Basically i justed want to pick the community's brains about this scenario.

In a Conventional War, Which Out of these 2 would rise on top. NATO or The Warsaw Pact.

Making an Opinion now[close]

DeoVindice61:
NATO i'd say. So many countries in NATO could probably actually make a stand against Soviet Union. Sure WARSAW pact had quite few countries such as DDR being most advanced army in Warsaw but still it lacked strength. Soviet of course, would be a challenge but i think it'll be defeated by the amount of allied country making combined assault on soviet.

Its likely those countries in WARSAW pact probably would fall through quickly and join the NATO. Not every country behind the curtain are willing to die for Soviet Union.

But this is also age of nuclear, id say it would be one ugly earth with nuclear winter in the end.  :-[  Damn Nukes.

Desert Thunda:
The side with the most nukes.

Furrnox:

--- Quote from: DeoVindice61 on January 10, 2014, 04:02:04 am ---NATO i'd say. So many countries in NATO could probably actually make a stand against Soviet Union. Sure WARSAW pact had quite few countries such as DDR being most advanced army in Warsaw but still it lacked strength. Soviet of course, would be a challenge but i think it'll be defeated by the amount of allied country making combined assault on soviet.

Its likely those countries in WARSAW pact probably would fall through quickly and join the NATO. Not every country behind the curtain are willing to die for Soviet Union.

But this is also age of nuclear, id say it would be one ugly earth with nuclear winter in the end.  :-[  Damn Nukes.

--- End quote ---

No one has sucsesfully invaded Russia.

DanyEle:
No human being would win from such a war.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version