Author Topic: Missing Members and Players.  (Read 85635 times)

Wursti

Re: Missing Members and Players.
« Reply #315 on: April 16, 2019, 08:14:06 am »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: April 16, 2019, 08:16:39 am »
WHERE ARE LUPPERS AND MOUSSOLINI

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #317 on: April 16, 2019, 08:21:35 am »
Someone bring back Murphy plz.
Why do you want me to kms so badly?
Sorry dad but the man was funny af

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #318 on: April 16, 2019, 12:59:26 pm »
Ingram

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 16, 2019, 01:47:46 pm »
Warlord.

Mentioned this to u the other day, it saddens me he completely fucked me out of his e-life after I was so close to him :(

Hi.
WADAFAK

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #320 on: April 16, 2019, 02:28:43 pm »
I had a good friend called Patriot from America, he used to be in the 78th & 84th EU regiments then went to the 84th & 6teSLR NA. I haven't heard from him in years and my last memory was him changing his steam name and removing almost everyone par me and maybe 20 people, I've lost all contact with him but he was an amazing guy and pretty sure he had some demons as he'd go away for periods of time w no explanation.

If anyone has any information on him I'd appreciate it a lot. But most my oldest and closest buddies from this community either left or have changed so much over the years I wouldn't be able to recognise them and for me that's worse than leaving each other on such a high like you could have been brothers and now they're a stranger to you xoxo

yeah sadly we'll never get the 84th days back

True so many great guys and you never even met the 78th lads only the few core members that stayed from that, the golden age of the 84th for me was before the NA merge when everyone was everyone’s brother and we were winning shit whilst playing 24/7 together as a reg in loads of games

I was looking for Patriot recently but he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. Really sad tbh. 78th were the days..

RIP he was an OG good guy and acc cared about people over the game, true wish I could turn back the clocks 4-5 years with all the boys on the 78th and Spartan ts  :-\

As Andy Bernard put it “I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”

Only IEC, Ludde, Pepsi and a few others remain I think

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #321 on: April 16, 2019, 02:44:27 pm »
I had a good friend called Patriot from America, he used to be in the 78th & 84th EU regiments then went to the 84th & 6teSLR NA. I haven't heard from him in years and my last memory was him changing his steam name and removing almost everyone par me and maybe 20 people, I've lost all contact with him but he was an amazing guy and pretty sure he had some demons as he'd go away for periods of time w no explanation.

If anyone has any information on him I'd appreciate it a lot. But most my oldest and closest buddies from this community either left or have changed so much over the years I wouldn't be able to recognise them and for me that's worse than leaving each other on such a high like you could have been brothers and now they're a stranger to you xoxo

True so many great guys and you never even met the 78th lads only the few core members that stayed from that, the golden age of the 84th for me was before the NA merge when everyone was everyone’s brother and we were winning shit whilst playing 24/7 together as a reg in loads of games

I was looking for Patriot recently but he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. Really sad tbh. 78th were the days..

RIP he was an OG good guy and acc cared about people over the game, true wish I could turn back the clocks 4-5 years with all the boys on the 78th and Spartan ts  :-\

As Andy Bernard put it “I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”

Ye was on their thread yesterday it’s them and a handful on 84th/78th led by Razz, sad to see tbh and smollett not online since September

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 16, 2019, 02:54:03 pm »

Ye was on their thread yesterday it’s them and a handful on 84th/78th led by Razz, sad to see tbh and smollett not online since September

Smollett quit gaming I think

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 16, 2019, 03:25:24 pm »

ye had some mental health issues the poor guy

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 16, 2019, 04:11:21 pm »
Spoiler

ye had some mental health issues the poor guy
[close]

I joined 1stEB a few years ago after 84th went to shite and their Colonel Joxxe was also a Swedish guy with the exact same demeanour and voice as Smollett it was freaky and made me sad at the same time
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:13:09 pm by Eamon »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #325 on: April 16, 2019, 04:26:39 pm »
Swedes all sound like Steinmann to me.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 16, 2019, 04:47:52 pm »
I joined 1stEB a few years ago after 84th went to shite and their Colonel Joxxe was also a Swedish guy with the exact same demeanour and voice as Smollett it was freaky and made me sad at the same time

I wouldn't want to be in a reg w someone similar to Smollett because it would kinda ruin/distort my memories of him, I've had it where people are so similar if I fall out w one then the other one that did nothing wrong kinda gets disliked for no reason

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
  • Side: Union
« Reply #327 on: April 17, 2019, 04:11:20 am »
77y > 1stEB

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #328 on: April 24, 2019, 10:08:29 am »
PrideofNi

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 29, 2019, 03:19:51 pm »
21e_Cpl_Hertz  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey