Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 101193 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1215 on: November 03, 2021, 04:02:28 pm »
Any further drama / heated debate / Tardet-like posts will be deleted from now on. This applies to 13e members, you lot shut it too.
Start behaving like adults.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Nightwing

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1216 on: November 03, 2021, 04:04:29 pm »
Any further drama / heated debate / Tardet-like posts will be deleted from now on. This applies to 13e members, you lot shut it too.
Tardet-like or "I like Tardet" posts? I'm confused...   :-[

Even tho I wasn't there to play yesterday, it looked like a great match from both sides with you guys coming out on top by your great teamwork and rotation ( I don't have to talk about your individual skill do I?). GG wp bois
Who tf was daywing then
My notswedish brother, also called fwuffy

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1217 on: November 03, 2021, 04:09:08 pm »
Tardet-like or "I like Tardet" posts? I'm confused...   :-[

Even tho I wasn't there to play yesterday, it looked like a great match from both sides with you guys coming out on top by your great teamwork and rotation ( I don't have to talk about your individual skill do I?). GG wp bois
Who tf was daywing then
My notswedish brother, also called fwuffy
Ahh makes sense

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #1218 on: November 03, 2021, 05:00:43 pm »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
That's what I wrote last time on gf and you say I'm toxic, but I think it's nice, don't you?

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #1219 on: November 03, 2021, 05:20:52 pm »
 :-\

Nock

« Reply #1220 on: November 03, 2021, 05:45:32 pm »

can you stop having a real life and come back to tryhard gfs please ??

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1221 on: November 03, 2021, 05:50:20 pm »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: November 03, 2021, 07:21:13 pm »

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #1223 on: November 03, 2021, 07:40:47 pm »

can you stop having a real life and come back to tryhard gfs please ??
Nocked

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1224 on: November 03, 2021, 07:43:49 pm »
Spoiler
Lots of our top players benched when we were winning I think around 8 - 1? Because we give other people opportunity, something with 13e never does.

I will make one exception to my own post above, but you never had more than 18 people, except towards the very end of the match when it was already 10-10ish when you came around and I turned down the fact to play 19v19. Not because I don't want my people to play but because it would've disrupted the general flow of the match and how people where playing together at this point.
So you literally never had anyone benched, cause you didn't have more than 19 (and I believe boboy left the server after being benched for you but I might be mistaken since there were too many specs to properly check it).

Furthermore, don't ever open your mouth on people's ability to play matches in the 13e. I have always put everyone in during praccs matches, including weaker players, including our sole NA member that spikes to 90-100 ping, even when it wasn't for our advantage, even when we were losing. When we created the 13e Academy with Dash, the point was to train and allow less skilled players to play on a regular basis in a competitive environment, on top on the regimental praccs.

So do not ever open your dirty mouth on our regimental thread again if it's to spit out your non-sense, your stupidity, lies and poison.

AND with this post, we can go back to normal degenerate posts from Phailur now.
Any furthur comments on this matter will be deleted. If you wish to whine, do it in my Steam DMs instead of polluting our thread.
[close]
Herishey, nock has 2 accounts. Is this allowed Mr.FSE-Overlord. He kinda scares me. Can bully me from 2 accounts now. Or has nock been haunted by the ghost of tardet?

I'm haunted by retarded liars on FSE, they then allow Tardet's spirit to enter my body and that's a frightening experience.
Good evening to you too.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #1225 on: November 03, 2021, 07:52:17 pm »
what the fuck did i just read

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #1226 on: November 03, 2021, 09:52:21 pm »
ez

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #1227 on: November 03, 2021, 11:12:36 pm »

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: November 04, 2021, 12:07:53 am »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #1229 on: November 04, 2021, 12:14:44 am »

How I imagine the 13e celebrated their rgl victory (or any victory tbh)