Author Topic: ✯ The Royal Recruits ✯  (Read 291420 times)

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
I only get complete series,

Miami Vice, Sharpe, Hornblower, Sopranos, Band of Brothers etc
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline Craig

• Captain
  • Help help I'm being reported!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Craig
  • Side: Union
OoooooOOOoooooh get you! Well Game of Thrones is the best TV series to date, in my opinion so i'm willing to fork out on it.
WILLIEM WALLACE KILLED FEFTY MEN

~~ No one gives a fuck about what you admin~~

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Its one of the greatest series, but overall this year has been awesome when it comes to television (boardwalk empire, game of thrones, walking dead etc).

Nothing really is "the best", gotta be objective and enjoy the hell out things.
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
Yey, exam from tomorrow until Friday woho
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
My new PC is going to arrive to my doorstep today, so happy that good fortune has provided me with a day off.
Will be down for Planetside 2 and other Highly graphical games since it will run like a Kenyan marathon-runner on acid!

Offline Craig

• Captain
  • Help help I'm being reported!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Craig
  • Side: Union
Lmao a "kenyan marathon runner on acid" We should play some more planetside2
WILLIEM WALLACE KILLED FEFTY MEN

~~ No one gives a fuck about what you admin~~

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
The Royal Recruits are looking for new members fitting the following description,

Impressive, awesome, remarkable, prodigious, brave in action, Bold, Mad Cool, rare, uncommon, Totally Rad and extremely good looking.
In short, we are looking for cool individuals who aspire to the elemental trinity of excellence to further enhance our group of awesome individuals
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:46:45 am by Augy »

Offline Flottenheimer

• Volunteer
  • I am Batman.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- CSM. Flotten
The Royal Recruits are looking for new members fitting the following description,

Impressive, awesome, remarkable, prodigious, brave in action, Bold, Mad Cool, rare, uncommon, Totally Rad and extremely good looking.
In short, we are looking for cool individuals who aspire to the elemental trinity of excellence to further enhance our group of awesome individuals

Word up!

Offline MPC

• Captain
  • Lt. Col. of The Royal Recruits.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits Website
  • Nick: -[TRR]-LtCol-MPC
Augy, WHAT SPECS will your new PC have aaa
Veteran BG2 player. Member of the glorious "The Royal Recruits". Founders of LB game play back in BG 1 and 2

Want to own a bit of TRR? Check out our online shop! -> http://www.cafepress.com/mpcsphotographyshop/9754721

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
This awesome piece of machinery arrived a few moments ago, specs can be seen in the spoiler tags.

Spoiler
XFX HD7950 Double Dissipation (FX-795A-TDBC)
AMD FX-6300
be quiet! Pure PowerL7 630W
Sharkoon Vaya
LG GH24NS70
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 Blue LED
MSI 760GM-E51 (FX)
Seagate ST2000DM001
GeIL 8 GB DDR3-1333 Kit
[close]

Basically i invested most in the videocard because i want to play Star Citizen in 2 years on great settings.

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
630W for that rig O.o

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Yeah brah, most people are misinformed about Watt requirements because PC hardware is getting more economical with energy plus i don't plan to overclock so i don't really need more.

"500W (or greater) power supply with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended
750W (or greater) power supply with four 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology"

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
I demand a setup video!

Offline Augy

• Major General
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
Sorry PrideOfNub, It has already been setup and is currently being operated by yours truly!

Offline Flottenheimer

• Volunteer
  • I am Batman.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- CSM. Flotten
Yeah brah, most people are misinformed about Watt requirements because PC hardware is getting more economical with energy plus i don't plan to overclock so i don't really need more.

If you want the best performance of your PSU, you'd need to read about the specefic PSU, though most performs best when working around 50-70% of their capacity, meaning a 600W PSU would do very well for a 300W rig. But it's true that hardware is getting more economical.