Author Topic: 12th Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 13934 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 12th Election (June-Aug term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2018, 05:33:06 pm »
Like, I know how publicly not everyone likes bots, so I worked with Warlance Game Servers to get the Zombie Siege server back up and splitting the scripter fee with them. I'm working with them adding more maps to their rotation and advising the owner with map-editing. I helped Griffith on getting errors fixed for his NA_CavGroupfighting server after the patch so it would run properly, so I already love to help the community, but tbh, it's more server oriented than forum post oriented.

I mean you would have had my vote for CR if you ran, but literally every post I have seen from you since I came back turned my opinion of you from like a slightly positive 6/10 to a 4/10 mild distaste. Like, why are you even on this thread? You basically came and said "Oh wow, I am thinking of running again, but fuck this pointless position. Wait a minute, look at all the things I did for this community, and what would have been in my 'Why you should be a CR' section, but oh yeah I totally don't wanna run for this position.". Like if you had come and kept your mouth shut and just put that shit as an App, you would have had my vote even though I love Pickle. Make up your goddamn mind or get out. Do you wanna help do anything forum related or not? Its that simple.

If you can't tell, indecision is one of my triggers.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:35:10 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2018, 05:54:09 pm »

I mean you would have had my vote for CR if you ran, but literally every post I have seen from you since I came back turned my opinion of you from like a slightly positive 6/10 to a 4/10 mild distaste. Like, why are you even on this thread? You basically came and said "Oh wow, I am thinking of running again, but fuck this pointless position. Wait a minute, look at all the things I did for this community, and what would have been in my 'Why you should be a CR' section, but oh yeah I totally don't wanna run for this position.". Like if you had come and kept your mouth shut and just put that shit as an App, you would have had my vote even though I love Pickle. Make up your goddamn mind or get out. Do you wanna help do anything forum related or not? Its that simple.

If you can't tell, indecision is one of my triggers.

I'm just thinking out loud, and if that was in poor judgement on my part, I apologize. I've had this same conversation on steam with thunderstormer and a few other people last go  around. But if this seems too "look" at me,  I'll delete it.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2018, 06:09:46 pm »
Tired for CR confirmed boys, it's a wrap

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2018, 06:27:46 pm »
I can’t help but feel like this is a bit of a pointless position. Every CR promises the same things and achieves nothing that isn’t already being done outside of their role. No offence to current or past representatives but can somebody please bring something new to the table. The closest so far is Herishey but he’s always been good at hosting tournaments so there’s not much new there.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2018, 06:32:51 pm »
I'll take that as a compliment, I mean for me it did motivate me to remain active on FSE and as well to host more 'fun' tournaments like MDT and the last man standing I plan to do too.

I mean I did have a few people reach out to me over my time as CR such as Stephan asking for help on his Hussar ratings thread, or the Hungarians asking for their own language board so I guess it is just an extra outlet. Though overall we are quite limited to what we can help with due to the limited powers.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2018, 06:35:15 pm »
It was a compliment 😄

I suppose maybe it’s difficult to always keep track of what the CR does behind the scenes.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2018, 06:51:05 pm »
It was a compliment 😄

I suppose maybe it’s difficult to always keep track of what the CR does behind the scenes.
CRs do help more than you know, but what would you like to see CRs do specifically if you could elaborate on the slightly vague 'something new' bit

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2018, 07:13:54 pm »
Honestly if anything props to Windflower for staying cool while getting roasted 24/7

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2018, 07:22:26 pm »
It was a compliment 😄

CRs do help more than you know, but what would you like to see CRs do specifically if you could elaborate on the slightly vague 'something new' bit
I don’t know, that’s why I said it seems like a bit of an arbitrary role.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2018, 09:56:51 pm »
Honestly if anything props to Windflower for staying cool while getting roasted 24/7

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2018, 10:06:02 pm »

Yeah tough Gig, I only applied for CR and got roasted on this board. Good luck to the winner!

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2018, 10:16:53 pm »
humble unlike herikid

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2018, 12:04:39 am »
Patiently waiting for Hawkince's post.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2018, 01:14:32 am »
What? The man literally deleted every critical post about him. He used mod powers than any other CR, although perhaps not what Orcaryo was planning.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2018, 03:11:51 am »
What? The man literally deleted every critical post about him. He used mod powers than any other CR, although perhaps not what Orcaryo was planning.
What lol that doesnt sound right. I deleted posts on my CR thread of you guys spamming and taunting me without actually having any reason behind it lol, I dont know why you are/were so hostile but none of it was productive.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳