Author Topic: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool  (Read 52106 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Who wants to have a competition of who can stay up the longest playing NW?
Ft1000
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
lol kd isn't everything. Jorge said this in ts. Our team was down 7-12, babyj and I started teaming up in the mid and it allowed moto and maccle to push and we came back and won 15-13. BabyJ does deserve credit I will say. Fartknocker plays a similar role too by playing in mid and got invited as well. Also, think many of you also said that others just run around for kills and not actually use teamwork, which happened. also, didn't play with you purplish or nick.

yawn i was working with my teammates people like vetro would just fuck over his teammates, putting people like me in a shitty position for a kill, me and theo were the ones really carrying the team. Theo may be a little special, but credits due where credits earned that being hes the best teammate na.

edit, by shitty positions i mean things like being in a 2v3 then having him run away and getting a kill in a 4v1.
Ya I'm not the best team player I can 100% agree with that but I can turn the groupfight with frags. I'll try to improve my teamwork over the next few weeks
frags dont mean shit when theyre all from 4v1s
Of course KD doesn’t matter as much but purplish was one of the biggest reasons our team beat the other team yesterday and has prove himself the last 2 matches that he deserves to get in.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 07:02:22 pm by NickCole »

Oatmeal

Re: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool [ Phase 1 Update Must Read]
« Reply #287 on: May 24, 2018, 07:23:50 pm »
Excited for the announcement of the invited players, I can’t wait for the salt

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
If I'm a captain I'll pick 4 people and bench 2 of them for the subs at this point. The subs are absolutely absurd skill-wise and will probably perform better than those invited already. It's not a flaw in the system because it is hard to pick someone when they don't go to any tryouts (or their skill is basically ignored during tryouts), but the point still stands that the subs will probably be the most value pick for the team.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
If I'm a captain I'll pick 4 people and bench 2 of them for the subs at this point. The subs are absolutely absurd skill-wise and will probably perform better than those invited already. It's not a flaw in the system because it is hard to pick someone when they don't go to any tryouts (or their skill is basically ignored during tryouts), but the point still stands that the subs will probably be the most value pick for the team.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Oatmeal

yea the subs could really unbalance things, players like bill/suns/sleek/maple who might not make it but will definitely be subs can easily stack one team. Maybe the captains should have to do a snake draft for their subs??

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
6th Man is gonna be a heavily contested award lol.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
I'll take a salary increase for being the 6th man, and I want my own room in the gaming house
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
I'll have you know that grammar is an abstract concept

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
My agent Fartknocker has told me to not release any more statements about this topic if you have any further question, hence forth message me on steam
@
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:41:52 pm by purplishdragon »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
If anyone is looking for representation contact me on Steam. I will negotiate only the best deals for my clients.

-Fartknocker NW Agency
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
We made it Fart lol.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
There was a good issue that was brought up about subs, there are still some good meleers out there that didn't show up to the tryouts, so it would unbalance the teams if they could just be added to a team as subs for free. So we are going to host only 2 tryouts for substitute players, 12 people will be invited as subs and given their own player card,stats and value. The subs will be drafted after the 30 player invite players are on a team. Tryouts for the subs will be Saturday may 26th and sunday  may 27th @9pm EST.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 01:09:53 am by jorgesi101 »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Re: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool[ New Update on first page]
« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2018, 12:54:35 am »
Today is thrusday May 24th
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
Re: Warband Pro Circuit 2018 $1000 Prize Pool[ New Update on first page]
« Reply #299 on: May 25, 2018, 12:54:44 am »
Is there a reason Bill was snuck into the invite list overnight? Was he even in the tryouts? I don't understand the invite system anymore. I thought BabyJ, Sleek, or Purplish(hard carrying) were great picks based off of yesterday's tryouts but somehow a Risk got in. Seems like a whole bunch of subs are gonna be GREAT picks.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 01:07:08 am by ManiacBullseye »