Author Topic: Hungarian Language Board  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Hungarian Language Board
« on: March 12, 2018, 10:53:02 pm »
Hi guys, we are thinking of making a Hungarian language board but not sure if there would be a need for it, I have heard there are 4 Hungarian regiments and also see there is a Hungarian NWWC team this year but I'm not sure who'd be a good board moderator, if anyone is interested or has any suggestions for this then please let me know.  :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Hungarian Language Board
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 11:04:36 am »
There has always been a few hungarian regiments over the years mainly made up of the same people but switching leaders fairly often. When Martons 18th died I think 2 bigger regiments that brought 25-30 popper up, got bigger, then broke down to smaller pubbie regs.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 11:06:14 am »
Yeah had heard as much, it'd be nice to try and bring said regiments together on the forums but I don't know who could moderate this, funnily enough I'm not fluent in their language.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 11:08:11 am »
The Slovaks already have their part in the CZ/SK board though...

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 12:18:51 pm »
The Slovaks already have their part in the CZ/SK board though...

less go for a transylvania board
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 12:31:18 pm »
Yes more empty unused boards why not.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 12:48:26 pm »
All boards are reviewed after a few months so if that was the case it'd be removed not long after, it was after several people requested this, though I don't know any of them well enough to recommend them for moderator of the board.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 01:15:59 am »
Yes more empty unused boards why not.
Well actually there is a decent Hungarian community, moreso than some of the other language boards on FSE. So if we can find a suitable board moderator that will promote these boards and FSE to their fellow Hungarians then that board could actually become useful in increasing FSE's popularity and strengthening the Hungarian community and therefore the game's community.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 08:47:31 am »
Right, have you seen the majority of the language boards?

I don't even know 5 Hungarians who have a FSE account.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:49:14 am by Furrnox »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 10:09:41 am »
Right, have you seen the majority of the language boards?

I don't even know 5 Hungarians who have a FSE account.
If you remembered the original 18th then I can name you at least 50, but a lot of these have now split into smaller regiments after their disbandment.

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 11:21:27 am »
Also, whats bad about a not so much used language Board. As long as FSE wants to provide Servers for it, every Thread of Communication is good for the Community

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 03:37:01 pm »
I'm not saying it's bad I'm just skeptical to it being used so it just ends up cluttering the forums.

Offline Makk

• Sergeant Major
  • Headmaster of MakkDonald's, Duke of Makkington
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9thRC_DchJ_LtCol_Makk
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2018, 10:42:16 am »
Hello, I am the LtCol of the 9thRC, One of the two biggest hungarian regiments, It'd be interesting to have that.
that Magyar AC/DC fan

headmaster of MakkDonald's, ThoMakk Picton, Duke of Makkington, Makkhail Kutuzov, Tsar Alekmakkder the First, Makk The Spammer, the Makkolonian settler, The last Makkican, Count Makkwich, That DicMakktor (dictator of the DicMakktorship), Makkdalf the Grey,

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2018, 10:47:49 am »

Offline Makk

• Sergeant Major
  • Headmaster of MakkDonald's, Duke of Makkington
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9thRC_DchJ_LtCol_Makk
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 10:56:01 am »
Added
that Magyar AC/DC fan

headmaster of MakkDonald's, ThoMakk Picton, Duke of Makkington, Makkhail Kutuzov, Tsar Alekmakkder the First, Makk The Spammer, the Makkolonian settler, The last Makkican, Count Makkwich, That DicMakktor (dictator of the DicMakktorship), Makkdalf the Grey,