Author Topic: 2nd (Coldstream) Regiment of Foot Guards  (Read 112578 times)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 2nd Coldstream Regiment of Footguards [Recruiting NA Players]
« Reply #375 on: January 17, 2013, 05:37:49 pm »
Sending people in our teamspeak and bashing us in US1 won't change the answer either.

That's one aspect of the community I truly hate is regiment bashing. Just play the game and worry about yourselves.

Nothing good ever comes of it.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:53:15 pm by MackCW »

Offline Crawford

• Donator
  • [2ndCS] Col. River
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 17, 2013, 06:22:06 pm »
Sending people in our teamspeak and bashing us in US1 won't change the answer either.

That's one aspect of the community I truly hate is regiment bashing. Just play the game and worry about yourselves.

Right, we can both agree on this. I respect everyone and every regiment and we keep to ourselves. I see no need for these comments coming from your regiment's members claiming that we're scared and know that we'll lose, all because we said no to a private linebattle.

Offline TehGooner

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: [9y]LG_Gooner
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #377 on: January 17, 2013, 06:45:14 pm »

Right, we can both agree on this. I respect everyone and every regiment and we keep to ourselves. I see no need for these comments coming from your regiment's members claiming that we're scared and know that we'll lose, all because we said no to a private linebattle.

Agreed. That was an unnecessary and idiotic comment.

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #378 on: January 17, 2013, 06:51:51 pm »
You can tell Rere made that comment, him having the smallest typed name as a Gfr in the FKI. Typical of him.

Offline IceCream

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 17, 2013, 07:12:06 pm »

Agreed. That was an unnecessary and idiotic comment.
Even Gooner.... lol jk but yah point proven.
1st Place NA GF Tourny Team: GG

Offline Pointblank

• Second Lieutenant
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 17, 2013, 09:49:13 pm »
Lol, some take this game a little too seriously.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 09:50:47 pm by Pointblank »

Offline Crawford

• Donator
  • [2ndCS] Col. River
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 17, 2013, 09:56:03 pm »
Lol, some take this game a little too seriously.

Don't post on the thread unless you're posting something relevant.

Offline DarthJezus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 17, 2013, 10:17:04 pm »
I may be wrong but he did quote "we're trolls" so I'm going to assume that one of your members called us trolls and in that case I think the response is moderately appropriate due to previous encounters with your members. Some of your members have, at times, bragged about how good your regiment is and that they could beat us. So, in order to verify these claims we decided to challenge you to an lb but you have frequently declined. It's frustrating that a regiment who claims to be good refuses to line battle us on numerous occasions for unknown reasons.

My issue in this particular incident is that there is probably more to the story than you are showing which is why I think it would be beneficial if you posted the full screenshot rather than only posting something negative from our regiment. Hopefully in the future when you obtain a "comfortable attendance" we can finally battle each other (respectably) and end all this nonsense. I'm not trying to start a fight and good luck to you and your regiment.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 17, 2013, 10:36:57 pm »
Or perhaps you could all stop taking the game so seriously, and stop being idiots about who's the 'best'.

But hey, that's just my take on the situation, coming from almost two years of experience in this community.

Offline Crawford

• Donator
  • [2ndCS] Col. River
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 17, 2013, 10:41:32 pm »
My issue in this particular incident is that there is probably more to the story than you are showing which is why I think it would be beneficial if you posted the full screenshot rather than only posting something negative from our regiment. Hopefully in the future when you obtain a "comfortable attendance" we can finally battle each other (respectably) and end all this nonsense. I'm not trying to start a fight and good luck to you and your regiment.

I would be glad to post the full screenshot, unfortunately I guess I replaced it with the snippet. If you really must know the screenshot showed an argument between both me and one of your enlisted. I simply stated that the disrespect coming from their regiment etc has been getting annoying and I'm not appreciating the spam either. He said that he doubts any of the members have trolled us, or insulted us. I told him I'm not sure why you'd be surprised, with the disrespectful cunts that are in your regiment it wouldn't be much of a surprise.

Hopefully in the future when you obtain a "comfortable attendance" we can finally battle each other (respectably) and end all this nonsense. I'm not trying to start a fight and good luck to you and your regiment.

There is no nonsense to solve, now do not post anything more of this matter. Drama will not enter this thread, if you've anything to say please PM me.

Also, as a side note I do not give a shit for being the "best" I'm here to lead my regiment in hopes of keeping some what of a respectful community alive.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:46:27 pm by Crawford »

Offline Rere

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15e_Cpt_Rere
« Reply #385 on: January 18, 2013, 12:29:38 am »
Linebattle tonight @ 7PM Central / 8PM Eastern guys, Also we won't be private linebattling again until we're at a comfortable level of attendance. If you're spam requesting a linebattle, the answer will always be no.

Spoiler
[close]

Woah lets calm down that wasn't me.

Offline Crawford

• Donator
  • [2ndCS] Col. River
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 18, 2013, 12:41:37 am »
Linebattle tonight @ 7PM Central / 8PM Eastern guys, Also we won't be private linebattling again until we're at a comfortable level of attendance. If you're spam requesting a linebattle, the answer will always be no.

Spoiler
[close]

Woah lets calm down that wasn't me.

I know it wasn't, now please no more on this topic. In other news, linebattle tonight in an hour guys.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 18, 2013, 12:46:30 am »
apolegies craw. If you could shoot me the name of that Gfr ill tell him to shush. Btw I have recently aquired some pretty nice british pictures if you would want a new header id happily make yah one.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Crawford

• Donator
  • [2ndCS] Col. River
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 18, 2013, 12:50:03 am »
apolegies craw. If you could shoot me the name of that Gfr ill tell him to shush. Btw I have recently aquired some pretty nice british pictures if you would want a new header id happily make yah one.

I've PMed it, and no thank you

Offline Oosten

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MaxMoanz
« Reply #389 on: January 18, 2013, 03:14:40 am »
Well, that lb was meh.