Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 147872 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #1155 on: July 25, 2016, 06:40:08 am »
I lobby for Dj to be placed above AsianP and Cheeseypants. They can't provide premium angles like I can
just stop

fat

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1156 on: July 25, 2016, 03:19:44 pm »
I saw Dj lead the bravest grouping of sappers yesterday. A vote for Dj is a vote for sappers everywhere. #MakeSappingGreatAgain

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1157 on: July 25, 2016, 03:47:20 pm »
What did you expect Mack?

Friendly, informed discourse that has been the bane of FSE forums since 2012. No salt, no hate and the most wonderful community that has ever existed on Steam  :D

Spoiler
[close]
Someone's been sipping on the Duuring/Karth kool-aid a little too much

Someone didn't click the spoiler

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 25, 2016, 10:12:55 pm »
Make Kovy a 99. He carried tonight.
He sucks.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21

Offline Bauer16

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bauer
« Reply #1160 on: July 26, 2016, 12:41:57 am »
I saw Dj lead the bravest grouping of sappers yesterday. A vote for Dj is a vote for sappers everywhere. #MakeSappingGreatAgain
Only in spawn.  Some 63e admin perma banned all of them!   :o

Offline Voodoo

• Corporal
  • 77y CN Voodoo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Voodoo
« Reply #1161 on: July 26, 2016, 07:19:47 am »
beat mexicant IN THE na dual Tourno

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: July 26, 2016, 11:00:02 am »
im a better leader then asianp. put me up xd
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #1163 on: July 26, 2016, 02:42:30 pm »
give me some points for top fragging in 58e vs 71st groupfighting

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #1164 on: July 26, 2016, 09:52:38 pm »
beat mexicant IN THE na dual Tourno
im not even on any lists u tr0le
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1165 on: July 26, 2016, 10:27:34 pm »
XD RAWR xd XD xD

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #1166 on: July 26, 2016, 11:17:58 pm »
XD RAWR xd XD xD
ex deee~!
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #1167 on: July 27, 2016, 07:22:20 am »
give me poinnntssss reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #1168 on: July 27, 2016, 10:23:21 am »
give me poinnntssss reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ill vouch for you if you can defeat me in pokemon

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1169 on: July 27, 2016, 11:02:03 am »
I'm bored so im going to make a list of leaders which is not a competitive list as in who beat the other or who had better players or whatever but more who displayed the more conventional qualities of leadership. so not really serious just people which are to be respected from my POV (excluding me because im #1 anyway)
Spoiler

Sick Cunts
Millander- Cool and really nice dude who led different regiments and seemed like they always had fun, haven't had a lot of contact with him before he was in the IXe but everyone sucks his dick so here u go buddy

AsianP- Led a bunch of regiments and always seemed to be respected enough melee and leading wise to get some pretty stacked rosters while maintaining a reputable regiment in the process. Also, a great 1v1 leader who seems to try to distance from the norm and try more original tactics.

Alexander- tbh hated this fag for a long time because of my time with andee when we were a super disiplined regiment and whatnot, I just couldn't wrap my head around why he let his regiment do whatever they wanted, but after I watched his S1 TNWL victory (and the funny memes that came out after). I realized that he didn't need to have any strict rules because his members respected him and trusted his leading, the enthusiasm and hype he brings has a certain factor most leaders would look over but even my monotone voice can get a little exited sometimes and it does have an impact on whether the lb is won or not

CommisarJDF- JDF, obviously not someone most would put up here, but he has led the USMC for 3 or maybe 4 years now. One thing I think important is the loyalty of his members, it seems unlike most regiments players that join the USMC usually don't leave unless they quit the game. Which speaks for how adequate of a leader he is (unless he's really good at blackmail). Not really a leader to take the competitive LB's too seriously and has always played by the rules, but has done quite a good job despite what I consider to be a weaker of a roster than regiments he has beaten

Ody- another most would probably not agree with, but one thing there is to respect about this cunt is he has always done a great job of finding more unknown talent and developing them while also having a regiment with some really cool drill and original maneuvers during linebattles. Used to hate him but always respected his regiments

Tico- No need for a description for this guy, everyone knows his power

Decent Cunts

Locust- Little bias here but even before I knew him that well I respected his regiment's discipline and willingness to do so much extra than just go to the LB, even though not really skilled they trained for retarded amounts of time and were perpetually getting better with the help of ByeBye and Pineapple. One thing is it seemed like he was always scared to 1v1 people better than him that he might have a chance of losing, which means you're a fukboy Locust

KnightOfStJohn- my brother from the 35th Gren Company, took the PSG which was in a pretty sad state after Mockingjay left and transformed it into one of the best regiments in NA. Literally played the game all day every day and everyone in their regiment seemed to have fun doing it. Usually kept to their-selves despite being in 7NA ts but he actually trained a few guys and made a pretty decent lineup just by doing so. Also, (not sure if this is true or not) watching a few videos and playing against him I see a lot of myself tactically and even using the same commands when I lead which I don't know if is intentional or not but definitely reminded me of when I took the game more seriously

Uber Cunt Karth- may be a smug cunt but he's led the 63e for this long... so I guess im the cunt

Wardop- Won S1 NWL with not that great of a roster melee wise and seemed like a cool dude from what little I talked to him. Many say he hillcamped his way to victory but when we played him on the last match of the season he honored our request for melee only and it was a pretty fun LB. other than that, dont really know him too well

Not that cool cunts (people I didnt really know too well or cant be fucked to write a love story about at 5am <3)

Godfreid- Autoblocker

Praetorian- fuck the weast side, East Side Ride r die

POTUS- cool belgian dude who led/is still leading? an NA reg for a long ass time

Devmc- might not remember dev but he led the 20th and was always a really cool dude, didnt do 1v1s I dont think

Deadeye- Does his retarded charge/advancing this too much and gets OA'd then complains <3

Waste- led a bunch of cancer boys and died of autism

Stox- didnt get his underage internet girlfriend rip

Cheesypants- didnt let me into his highland brigade because my reg was apparently a troll reg, then asked us to join a week later... dont really know him too well

Grimsight- bad at counter strike and native

Lawerence- How do you get so many fucking recruits bro?he shows them his gains they know your going to disband in a month and they still join!? others may think thats retarded but I respect that shit
[close]

yes I realize im gay
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:56:58 pm by Rutger Müller »