Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 147389 times)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community List-NACL [New Thread]
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 11:24:48 pm »
Ok new thread is up. I updated the current regiments list. Pretty much the same as kilelrsharks list. I left 63e off since they havent done a 1v1 since NWL.

I also took the 75th out of the hall of fame because it was triggering me and because its a great way to start some banter which is the reason i live. I saved the thread code so I can easily put them back in, but i dont feel that they belong there. If they are there then alot of other regiments should be in there as well. So should the 75th be in the hall of fame or naw? Dicuss.       
I love you but you are retarded.

I GUARENTEE you no regiment in the history of NW had the ability to work as a unit like the 5th/75tH (Excluding the 12th and 71st in their primes, they were monsters!) did. You guys have always underestimated that series of regiments and it is quite sad.

GIVE ME BACK HALL OF FAME
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 11:28:09 pm »
I also took the 75th out of the hall of fame because it was triggering me and because its a great way to start some banter which is the reason i live. I saved the thread code so I can easily put them back in, but i dont feel that they belong there. If they are there then alot of other regiments should be in there as well. So should the 75th be in the hall of fame or naw? Dicuss.       

"If they are there then a lot of other regiments should be as well." Like who? Give examples and I'll tell you how the 75th was above them.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 11:32:44 pm »
Make sure to take all of Godfrieds advice, because shitters who haven't been relevant competitively for more than a year definitely know their stuff about all time best regiments.

You say that like I wasn't in 3 of the top 7 regiments on that list  ::)

Don't think it matters. You're irrelevant past a year ago. Your opinions on regiments back then just prove you really had no idea what was going on in the competitive side.

How is being relevant a factor into how informed someone is?? What opinions on regiments have I given that prove I have no idea what was going on? The only thing I've done regarding regiments back then was a list I created that involved data that I could find, which as I stated when I posted it, some of the 1v1 records were inaccurate because I had to go off of what I could find.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:37:25 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 11:35:43 pm »
Make sure to take all of Godfrieds advice, because shitters who haven't been relevant competitively for more than a year definitely know their stuff about all time best regiments.

Don't think it matters. You're irrelevant past a year ago. Your opinions on regiments back then just prove you really had no idea what was going on in the competitive side.

How is being relevant a factor into how informed someone is?? What opinions on regiments have I given that prove I have no idea what was going on?

Your second post on the first page. You look at records and tournaments and you think because of that you know what the competitive landscape was like. Problem is you don't have context or any knowledge of the game prior to NWL- because you're a common shitty pleb only arriving into the scene after all the real regiments are gone

edit: 2nd post on 1st page*
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:38:10 pm by Grimsight »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 11:39:48 pm »
If you're serious. I would like to see a more accurate current melee list with players who actually play the game now instead of 6 months ago.
ill try to update it soon. Obviously i wont want to update it by myself, so i will see when i can meet with some people to make the new list. Probably have an open meeting/discussion where pretty much everyone will be able to come.                                                                               

Whatever you do, don't let maccle try to rank people.
I will literally 7-0 you.
huh

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2016, 11:40:12 pm »
How am I behind Mang? Smacked that nerd several times.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2016, 11:48:39 pm »

How is being relevant a factor into how informed someone is?? What opinions on regiments have I given that prove I have no idea what was going on?

Your first post on the first page. You look at records and tournaments and you think because of that you know what the competitive landscape was like. Problem is you don't have context or any knowledge of the game prior to NWL- because you're a common shitty pleb only arriving into the scene after all the real regiments are gone
It's called data, if you look at records and tournaments that's kind of the best thing you have to go on for making a list, if someone comes out better when the data is looked at, they should be granted a higher spot. I'm not going to say 'y' should be above 'x' because of something unrecorded that happened that I can only back up because I say it happened...because that would be absolutely stupid.

Also I didn't get here after all the real regiments were gone I was actually in 3eVolt in 2013 when you were Col, unless of course 2013 3eVolt wasn't a real regiment  ::)
Spoiler
[close]

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 12:06:07 am »

Your second post on the first page. You look at records and tournaments and you think because of that you know what the competitive landscape was like. Problem is you don't have context or any knowledge of the game prior to NWL- because you're a common shitty pleb only arriving into the scene after all the real regiments are gone

You talking to my boy , I don't care if you think you invented breathing you pizza face one inch pinch looking mother fucker.

I've been playing this game before i poped my first boner and i know for a fact that your opinion is biased af

Spoiler
Kappa
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2016, 12:10:23 am »
You smell

Is your name pronounced Jorge or Jorge
Kappa

Spoiler
Free Pepper
[close]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:15:50 am by maccle »
huh

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 12:11:34 am »

You talking to my boy , I don't care if you think you invented breathing you pizza face one inch pinch looking mother fucker.

I've been playing this game before i poped my first boner and i know for a fact that your opinion is biased af

Spoiler
Kappa
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
You better back off my home dog before we end up fighting you pizza face one inch pinch looking mother fucker.

Spoiler
Kappa
[close]
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2016, 12:12:46 am »
lol

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2016, 12:16:53 am »
It's called data, if you look at records and tournaments that's kind of the best thing you have to go on for making a list, if someone comes out better when the data is looked at, they should be granted a higher spot.
If a regiment won 1000 1v1s and lost none, would they be best NA even if they only fought shit regiments? When you're talking about the best regiments of all time data alone doesn't cut it, you need CONTEXT.

I'm not going to say 'y' should be above 'x' because of something unrecorded that happened that I can only back up because I say it happened

This is an admittance that you have no fucking clue about what the competitive scene was like prior to NWL. These things ARE recorded on youtube and in 1v1 records - but instead of actually doing your research, you completely discount this era of NW (which is arguably the highest skilled era of NW). If you don't have first hand experience on a topic as in depth as the best regiment; the least you can do is not talk out of your ass. If you're actually interested in having a valid opinion that is.

Also I didn't get here after all the real regiments were gone I was actually in 3eVolt in 2013 when you were Col, unless of course 2013 3eVolt wasn't a real regiment  ::)
Spoiler
[close]

Congratulations Cadet Godfried at a 200 man linebattle! I wonder why I don't remember you?

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2016, 12:19:42 am »
Alexander pls, you look like a penis that has literally had too many big macs with an afro and that was you in the dark dam bro no wonder you play csgo all day.

Spoiler
Kappa 123
[close]

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 12:21:42 am »
Alexander pls, you look like a penis that has literally had too many big macs with an afro and that was you in the dark dam bro no wonder you play csgo all day.

Spoiler
Kappa 123
[close]
Hey guys we should add Jorge to the list! Oh wait hes always been fucking shit at melee and bant.

Spoiler
Free Pepper
[close]
huh

Offline jorgesi101

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2016, 12:23:33 am »

Spoiler
Kappa 123
[close]
Hey guys we should add Jorge to the list! Oh wait hes always been fucking shit at melee and bant.

Spoiler
Free Pepper
[close]

This actually turning into real salt im out
Spoiler
also when are you going to finnaly accept a ft7 from me bb
[close]