Mexico
Sweden
A Balkan state
Austrian Empire
Denmark
Norway
Bavaria
Luxembourg

Author Topic: What Non-North American Faction would you like?(hypothetically)  (Read 24462 times)

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What Non-North American Faction would you like?(hypothetically)
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2013, 08:04:52 pm »
I voted Ottomans to get on the Turks good side when they come in the forum requesting an Ottoman faction again.
Lol. The Turks would be very interesting to play in the 1860s. The Turkish Invasion of Florida 1863
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2013, 08:06:49 pm »
I voted Ottomans to get on the Turks good side when they come in the forum requesting an Ottoman faction again.
Lol. The Turks would be very interesting to play in the 1860s. The Turkish Invasion of Florida 1863

LMAO
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2013, 08:13:28 pm »

LMAO
Look closely and you'll see the empire from Baghdad to modern day Arab Emirates looks like Florida a little but. Coincidence?!?!?!? I think not
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 08:30:59 pm »

LMAO
Look closely and you'll see the empire from Baghdad to modern day Arab Emirates looks like Florida a little but. Coincidence?!?!?!? I think not

So I live in Florida? :-*

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 08:32:04 pm »
Spoiler

LMAO

[close]

Yep
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2013, 08:32:46 pm »

LMAO

Yes and you enjoy awesome OJ and terrible drivers
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2013, 08:33:13 pm »
Fascinating.

MagicTeatowel

Offline Pinball Wizard

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2013, 09:06:20 pm »
Spoiler

LMAO

[close]
And millions of tourists who hog up traffic just to go to Disney World for a couple of nights and old people who retire there. 

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2013, 09:41:12 pm »
Spoiler

LMAO

[close]

If you don't like terrible drivers, don't go to Belgium

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
  • Side: Union
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 08:54:34 pm »
I think that there should be two factions. The north and the south. This is not a euro war its the (AMERICAN) civil war. The thought of anymore factions than the N and S is just dumb. sorry.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 09:05:59 pm »
I think that there should be two factions. The north and the south. This is not a euro war its the (AMERICAN) civil war. The thought of anymore factions than the N and S is just dumb. sorry.
Yes but there was a lot more going on in Europe in the 1860s than in the Americas in all honesty. The Communist Manifesto gaining respect and becoming more influentional, the forced alliance between Austria and Prussia that would eventually cause WWI, the beginning of the unification of Germany, the French and Mexicans at each others throats, etc. this isn't a "euro war", your right. But it is a European based development team with a strong European community and it would be interesting to see what other cultures and superpowers people would hypothetically like to see
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Pinball Wizard

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 09:25:11 pm »
It's hypothetical.

Offline TheBoberton

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Colonel
  • I don't want no pardon for anything I done
    • View Profile
    • Thomas' Steam Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2013, 07:23:38 am »

Two factions gets boring very quickly, as you end up using the same strategy/style of play over, and over, and over again.

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • This blamed fight aint got a rear
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 08:56:02 am »
Another faction? Well I'd choose California faction, but name all the regiment after the state Pennsylvania to troll the west coast dudes.

(A true civil war buff will get what I mean..... no seriously, look up California Brigade or Philadelphia Brigade)