Author Topic: BBG_ZombieSurvival_NA Presented by Warlance Gameservers & BBG *ADMIN APPS OPEN*  (Read 9454 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname: Sir_Yukii
GUID: 792353
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172195857/
How long have you played on the server?: im not entirely sure but about 2 Years.
Current weekly hours on the server?: Unsure as I do not keep check of it but now that the Server is more active under EU hours I'd say 10 Hours.
How active can you be?: I can be very active in the EU Timezones but not so in the NA ones except on the Weekend.
Timezone/Location: Central european standard Time/ Austria.
Current Regiment/Clan: None in Neapolic wars but possible a future one in Bannerlord.
Admin experience: I did Admin on NRP before but that's pretty much it but that was a long time as well.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Kronus, A poor rice farmer
Why do you want this role?: I have been a long member of this community if I was too tired and the server was alive I would usually go there otherwise I'd try to revive the Server. I love this server and enjoy it very much even with high ping.
I hope to help EU Zoners by having a admin hthere and when it gets late that an Admin stays there.
I did think already a lot about it but before the server was not as active so there wouldn't be anything going on to other timezones but now that changed.

Approved - add me on steam - lookup bbg tired

Offline Commissar_Cripple

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
[1] Nickname: Commissar_Cripple
[2] GUID:???
[3] Steam:Sir_doormat
[4] How long have you played on the server?: 5 years
[5] Current weekly hours on the server?: 3
[6] How active can you be?: maybe like 6 hours a week
[7] Age:23
[8] Timezone/Location: EST, North America
[9] Current Regiment/Clan:[KoR]
[10] Admin experience: Been an admin on the BBG_bot_survival server for over a year
[11] Any Active Admins that can be a referral?:Lauck, Zoot, Blee, Zayas, Blee, Lord chappie, Quixotic knight, Ez_trash
[12] Why do you want this role?: I would like to be admin on the BBG zombie survival server because I want to see it grow in popularity as well as keep the server running smoothly. Such as by going zombie if the game is slowing down and making sure no one is unreachable.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
[1] Nickname: Commissar_Cripple
[2] GUID:???
[3] Steam:Sir_doormat
[4] How long have you played on the server?: 5 years
[5] Current weekly hours on the server?: 3
[6] How active can you be?: maybe like 6 hours a week
[7] Age:23
[8] Timezone/Location: EST, North America
[9] Current Regiment/Clan:[KoR]
[10] Admin experience: Been an admin on the BBG_bot_survival server for over a year
[11] Any Active Admins that can be a referral?:Lauck, Zoot, Blee, Zayas, Blee, Lord chappie, Quixotic knight, Ez_trash
[12] Why do you want this role?: I would like to be admin on the BBG zombie survival server because I want to see it grow in popularity as well as keep the server running smoothly. Such as by going zombie if the game is slowing down and making sure no one is unreachable.

Approved - I'll let you know when it's live.

Offline Zayas

• Private
    • View Profile
Nickname: Zayes
GUID: 1695231
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeaseus/
How long have you played on the server?: 3-4 years
Current weekly hours on the server?: almost everyday during my semester break, a few 2-3 hours a week during my semesters
How active can you be?: Active enough during semester break. 2-3 hours a week
Timezone/Location: EST
Current Regiment/Clan: idk if bbg counts as one however im currently in with the 37e
Admin experience: Bot survival admin
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: lauck, cripple, blee, quixotic knight, auditor, Evis, Raesinia, steiner, Brock, Iron and Blood, Googlysquid, colbert, reystriker, wololo, corby
Why do you want this role?: Server is fun, would love to help out anyway I can

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: Zayes
GUID: 1695231
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeaseus/
How long have you played on the server?: 3-4 years
Current weekly hours on the server?: almost everyday during my semester break, a few 2-3 hours a week during my semesters
How active can you be?: Active enough during semester break. 2-3 hours a week
Timezone/Location: EST
Current Regiment/Clan: idk if bbg counts as one however im currently in with the 37e
Admin experience: Bot survival admin
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: lauck, cripple, blee, quixotic knight, auditor, Evis, Raesinia, steiner, Brock, Iron and Blood, Googlysquid, colbert, reystriker, wololo, corby
Why do you want this role?: Server is fun, would love to help out anyway I can

Approved.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Event this Saturday 8pm-10pm EST!

Seeing if we can break 100 again like old times

Offline Sulomon

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Sulomon
GUID: 1156956
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070772747/
How long have you played on the server:  I've played around 600-700 hours on various iterations of the zombie server starting from when it was hosted by Forlorn Hope.  The current server I've been playing for just over a week.
Current weekly hours on the server: 9
How active can you be: Around 9-12 hours each week.
Timezone/Location: Central Timezone
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: I have around 500 hours of admin experience across the various zombie server iterations. 
Any active admins that can be a referral?: Smertnikov
Why do you want this role?: I play mount and blade for zombies, it's the majority of my total M&B playtime.  I would like to help such a good server as I have done in the past.

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
  • Side: Union
Nickname: Wardop/goose
GUID: 287075
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wardop123
How long have you played on the server?: 50+ hours not really keeping track
Current weekly hours on the server?: 10
How active can you be?: pretty much every night
Timezone/Location: EST, Michigan
Current Regiment/Clan: HRE
Admin experience: 7NA groupfootin, 54th Groupfighting, my own servers, a host of linebattles back in the day
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Capone?
Why do you want this role?: I'm on fairly often in the lateee hours of the night, chaos reigns even though this is one of the more populated servers. Even during more active hours I see a lot of bs going on that the whatever admins currently on don't see or don't get to. Anyway I've got the experience to do the job and I'm active

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
Nickname: Nappy/Surena
GUID: 481835
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/75675555715314527/
How long have you played on the server?: About a month, but I used to play on FH Zombies a lot waaay back in 2015
Current weekly hours on the server?: Probably around 15
How active can you be?: I can probably get on at least 2-3 times a week for at least 3 hours
Timezone/Location: CST, Texas
Current Regiment/Clan: 42nd
Admin experience: Admin of 34e Groupfighting, NA Duel, Public NA Duel, 4thRGJ Siege (EU), Moderator for S5 and S7 NANWL, Referee S5-S8 OF NANWL, Referee for TNWL S2, Moderator of the North American Premier League, Referee for NWGL, Reffed a few duel tournaments and a lot of official 1v1s and admined a few public servers such as Commander Battle
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Midnight or Lousdesnow?
Why do you want this role?: Zombies is pretty much the only casual server I play nowadays and I can be an extra set of eyes to catch rulebreakers.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
I mean I’m not active..tired hasn’t even given me whitelist perms, but I can vouch for this man nonetheless. Despite Nappy’s affiliation with the more “troll” crowd of the community on occasion, his experience speaks for itself in just how many leagues and other servers he’s administrated in general.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
How long have you played on the server?: About a month, but I used to play on FH Zombies a lot waaay back in 2015
How active can you be?: I can probably get on at least 2-3 times a week for at least 3 hours
Admin experience: Admin of 34e Groupfighting, NA Duel, Public NA Duel, 4thRGJ Siege (EU), Moderator for S5 and S7 NANWL, Referee S5-S8 OF NANWL, Referee for TNWL S2, Moderator of the North American Premier League, Referee for NWGL, Reffed a few duel tournaments and a lot of official 1v1s and admined a few public servers such as Commander Battle
Why do you want this role?: Zombies is pretty much the only casual server I play nowadays and I can be an extra set of eyes to catch rulebreakers.
+1

Nickname: Wardop/goose
GUID: 287075
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wardop123
How long have you played on the server?: 50+ hours not really keeping track
Current weekly hours on the server?: 10
How active can you be?: pretty much every night
Timezone/Location: EST, Michigan
Current Regiment/Clan: HRE
Admin experience: 7NA groupfootin, 54th Groupfighting, my own servers, a host of linebattles back in the day
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Capone?
Why do you want this role?: I'm on fairly often in the lateee hours of the night, chaos reigns even though this is one of the more populated servers. Even during more active hours I see a lot of bs going on that the whatever admins currently on don't see or don't get to. Anyway I've got the experience to do the job and I'm active
+1

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
+1
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline McFace

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Just a thought from someone who frequents the server.

I really think the number of bottles admins get needs to be reduced or removed.

It really ruins the game for humans who have an otherwise good spot but are completely overwhelmed by an admin who can just throw 2-3 (more often 3) bottles, die, and come back again with 2-3 more.

This is especially problematic because there are quite a lot of admins on the server. By the time a good spot that's decently fortified becomes the last stand there are multiple admins chucking absurd amounts of bottles. Survivors shouldn't be overwhelmed by the number of admins that happen to be zombies. They should be overwhelmed by sheer numbers of zombies.

I like that bottles are in the game for the record. It's a great tool that whittles away at survivors and sometimes explodes for a pushing advantage but it isn't the most powerful weapon for a zombie. Their most powerful weapon is their numbers and their ability to come back to life. I think giving select players a significant advantage is completely missing the point of the game mode.

Lastly, people shouldn't want admin because it gives them an advantage in the game. That's just not the point.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Admins don’t get extra bottles, most zombies get them just scroll
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline McFace

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admins don’t get extra bottles, most zombies get them just scroll

Zombies have a decent chance at getting 1 bottle. Admins get 2 extra ones on top of the 1 bottle zombies sometimes get.

I am 100% confident that you're mistaken.