Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 557311 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2955 on: July 12, 2017, 08:12:49 pm »
I don't understand the gripe of the only black person on NW saying 'nigga', when you have an army of 13 year olds saying racially charged comments on a regular basis with zero repercussions.  ::)
nigga calm down
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #2956 on: July 12, 2017, 08:24:03 pm »
I don't understand the gripe of the only black person on NW saying 'nigga', when you have an army of 13 year olds saying racially charged comments on a regular basis with zero repercussions.  ::)

Have you heard of taking screenshots and/or telling an admin? :o
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
« Reply #2957 on: July 12, 2017, 11:42:32 pm »

Considering the fact that it happens with admins on server, it's obviously not enforced.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:44:19 pm by Kovyjack »

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2958 on: July 12, 2017, 11:52:38 pm »

Considering the fact that it happens with admins on server, it's obviously not enforced.
Doesnt happen when I'm on, I crack down on that shit

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2959 on: July 13, 2017, 12:41:19 am »

Who isn't enforcing it? Not sarcasm, I'd like to know

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: July 13, 2017, 12:47:15 am »

Its obviously the only black admin...fireboy

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #2961 on: July 13, 2017, 12:54:44 am »
ocaryos the worst admin

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: July 13, 2017, 01:32:46 am »

You know it's a rule break, if you see an admin not doing his job then report it to Label or another admin/mod. Stop trying to make excuses for yourself.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: July 13, 2017, 01:41:14 am »
There's no excuse. You guys just skew the hell out of every rule, and defeat the true purpose of it.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: July 13, 2017, 01:48:16 am »

I wouldn't make an empty claim if it wasn't true. It seems as if all racially insulting comments are allowed as long as you don't say "Nigga". Which in my mind is kinda counter intuitive if you ban an innocent use of "Nigga", but allow people to make blatantly racist remarks.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:52:05 am by Kovyjack »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: July 13, 2017, 01:55:07 am »
Clearly it isn't true. You are bothered by it yet you refuse to let any of the staff know about the problem until you're banned and even then you won't cooperate. We can't help you if you can't help us.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2966 on: July 13, 2017, 05:25:08 am »

Its obviously the only black admin...fireboy

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2967 on: July 13, 2017, 12:24:22 pm »
Clearly it isn't true. You are bothered by it yet you refuse to let any of the staff know about the problem until you're banned and even then you won't cooperate. We can't help you if you can't help us.
^
I'd really like to help you, and if an admin isn't enforcing it I'll give him hell, but it's pointless to make this claim and refuse to identify problematic admins.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: July 13, 2017, 03:59:12 pm »
^
I'd really like to help you, and if an admin isn't enforcing it I'll give him hell, but it's pointless to make this claim and refuse to identify problematic admins.

HEY PAL, THERE IS A GIRL ADMIN ON THIS SERVER TOO, DON'T BE SEXIST YOU PIG
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #2969 on: July 13, 2017, 05:04:13 pm »
well well well what do we have here