Author Topic: Maskmans & Mitchells 7v7 Rookie Tournament. 1st NPPA 2nd Akatsuki 3rd Nr13  (Read 23612 times)

Offline Clikenforce

• Captain
  • Roux et supporter de Lens noraj.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Forum
  • Side: Union
With a more defined status of what a "rookie" consists of, this type of format was really refreshing, hope we get to see more in the near future

Offline Loyal

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Henryyyy
  • Side: Neutral
With a more defined status of what a "rookie" consists of, this type of format was really refreshing, hope we get to see more in the near future

Yeah defo. As a first go this was really good.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
GG was a nice tournament

Also huge shoutout to all my homies in Team CZSK  :-*

can confirm, thanks for hosting :)

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
Thanks for the host.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
Wow,  no Shittalking , rookie tournaments only from now?  :D

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
should have really called it a "minor" tournament or something, not a rookie one, considering most of the players weren't really that new to gf scene
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
should have really called it a "minor" tournament or something, not a rookie one, considering most of the players weren't really that new to gf scene
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Radulf

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy

jonnyboy stomping in the final, yeah news flash guys he was getting top 3 placements with snappers 4 years ago not a rookie

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile

jonnyboy stomping in the final, yeah news flash guys he was getting top 3 placements with snappers 4 years ago not a rookie

It’s fine because he was in Maskman’s team

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
maskman is the new john price

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
1st 🥇NPP A

2nd 🥈Akatsuki

3rd 🥉 Nr13

Thanks to all teams that came to the tournament it was arefreshing to have rookie teams battle it out in a balls to the walls group stage with teams playing 7 FT5 matches in the group stage for a very up in the air tournament. I would like to thank a few people in particular mainly Mitchell for cohosting this tournament with me, but also to Tardet and Clikenforce for helping me referee matches and providing advice with the tournament in regards to rulesets and formats. I would also like to thank the 16 man admin team in particularly to Fotin and Snikk acting as headadmins on either of the servers, reffing over 120 matches spending hour and a half banging through these - it was nice not having team captains referee matches but individual neutral referees - without you guys it wouldn't have been as smooth as the tournament turned out to be.

Obviously this was the first tournament of its kind and was a great success, there was always going to be roster issues as proved by the 20 odd pages of FSE shit spam on this thread. We tried to make this tournament as genuinely rookie as possible whilst maintaining a high level of respectable rookie teams and hype for the tournament, a balance that maybe we didn't get right this time but will next timel. Personally I had a blast hosting this despite it being very time intensive but I hope my time committed was reflected in the smooth quality of tournament that was provided today. It was honestly very refreshing and enjoyable to see many regimental based group fighting teams actually enjoying matches at a decent level and actually preforming - something that current tournaments and current formats don't allow. Hopefully we can see in the future see some of these slightly stronger rookie teams getting involved in the current tournaments hosted now, something that the current scene desperately needs.

Will lock the thread tomorrow, feel free to post any videos on here

The Boys doing gods work
[close]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 03:29:57 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
rigged af dont care

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
Tournament was rigged mask cheated
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Mowoa

• Private
    • View Profile
Yeah it was fun but very lengthy. Next time the start could be a little earlier, some of us need to go to work. But anyways thanks for hosting!