Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞ UPDATES THROUGHOUT CCL
« Reply #480 on: March 30, 2019, 12:10:08 am »
This still beig continued by some1 else then?

No, read the comments

Offline Naz

• Corporal
  • Best player EU - 1v1 me Roblox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Player EU
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2019, 02:48:44 pm »
To Ciiges:   "This thread is just your opignion and only your opignion." - DragonKing     
There is not a single statement which describes this thread in any better way.

Well, that's undeniably true, but anyone who makes a thread rating people's skill and unironically believes it is accurate and objective is a fool lying to themselves. I doubt that's the case with Ciiges, of course it's his opinion.

It goes without saying that there is absolutely no accurate way to measure a player's skill, and the most accurate data we can get may only be gathered through the use of scripts and not human observation.

You can easily make an application that calculates every player's skill level, it only requires human input. Using the ELO-rating system.
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2019, 04:03:15 pm »
To Ciiges:   "This thread is just your opignion and only your opignion." - DragonKing     

Well, that's undeniably true, but anyone who makes a thread rating people's skill and unironically believes it is accurate and objective is a fool lying to themselves. I doubt that's the case with Ciiges, of course it's his opinion.

It goes without saying that there is absolutely no accurate way to measure a player's skill, and the most accurate data we can get may only be gathered through the use of scripts and not human observation.

You can easily make an application that calculates every player's skill level, it only requires human input. Using the ELO-rating system.
+1

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2019, 04:09:08 pm »

+1

If I knew how, I would. I still have the ratings of the initial point list and would gladly restart it if someone wants to help me put in such a system afterwards to make it as non-biased as I can make it

Offline Naz

• Corporal
  • Best player EU - 1v1 me Roblox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Player EU
« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2019, 04:19:00 pm »

+1

If I knew how, I would. I still have the ratings of the initial point list and would gladly restart it if someone wants to help me put in such a system afterwards to make it as non-biased as I can make it

ez pz, give me 2 minutes and I have the calculator ready.
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #485 on: April 30, 2019, 07:58:38 pm »

+1

I wasn't on the great list of Ciiges, do that on yours aswell!

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #486 on: October 01, 2020, 12:26:25 pm »
Would people be interested in having this back? Seeing as there are so many for the inf scene and in my experience adds a friendly bit of competition!

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
« Reply #487 on: October 01, 2020, 12:28:16 pm »
friendly bit of competition!

doesnt exist in nw  :)
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #488 on: October 01, 2020, 12:37:33 pm »
If you want more activity from cav people on the forum: Yes.

Will people be happy with the score they get assigned?: No.

I agree on having this back, drama is always welcomed.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #489 on: October 01, 2020, 01:43:11 pm »
Could be fun although I would try to get several people involved to get a coherent average of someone's rating.

People like Dokletian, Remao, Aless, Bedoyere, Thorvic, Octanidas, Goodest not only master their crafts like few others, the have also proven being mostly impartial in how they rate their pairs and shown a good critical sense in their approach to community-based dilemas. In short, they are not cretins and know a lot about cav so I believe their opinion is worth being consulted, would they agree on giving it. There are probably a few other I didn't think about but I don't know cav as much as most of you guys do so I will let them be mentioned by people who know better.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #490 on: October 01, 2020, 01:58:32 pm »
Please no unless u do it the unbiased calculated bullshit way mentioned above to create as little drama

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #491 on: October 01, 2020, 02:04:02 pm »
Im not a fan of lists due to the drama it usually creates but if it would be an community list made with opinions from different people in different regiments it might be a cool thing to have. So why not, go for it

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #492 on: October 01, 2020, 02:15:46 pm »
Would people be interested in having this back? Seeing as there are so many for the inf scene and in my experience adds a friendly bit of competition!

I would like to see a list of all active cav people but rating lists always cause drama and we had enough drama in the cav league already xD

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #493 on: October 01, 2020, 02:37:54 pm »
Could be fun although I would try to get several people involved to get a coherent average of someone's rating.

People like Dokletian, Remao, Aless, Bedoyere, Thorvic, Octanidas, Goodest not only master their crafts like few others, the have also proven being mostly impartial in how they rate their pairs and shown a good critical sense in their approach to community-based dilemas. In short, they are not cretins and know a lot about cav so I believe their opinion is worth being consulted, would they agree on giving it. There are probably a few other I didn't think about but I don't know cav as much as most of you guys do so I will let them be mentioned by people who know better.

I especially think that nobody wants to see this kind of list in cavalry. It's unpopular with us and clearly, if people have opinions, they can keep it to themselves.
if you really want to work, write things, you can contact me on Steam : I have things to offer you. No need to make a list that no one is expecting.
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #494 on: October 01, 2020, 02:58:01 pm »
opinions of a few top and knowledgeable players, will give quite an accurate representation of skill, wether your opinion agrees with it or not.