Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Technical Support

Extremely high ping in some servers

(1/2) > >>

Nedim:
Hello, my ping are 700-800 in some servers like 45th's servers but totally normal in some others like gf server and mm servers. Any idea what can cause this? Any help is appreciated.

Freestyler:

--- Quote from: Nedim on January 16, 2022, 06:57:19 pm ---Hello, my ping are 700-800 in some servers like 45th's servers but totally normal in some others like gf server and mm servers. Any idea what can cause this? Any help is appreciated.

--- End quote ---

1.yes of course many different servers have different locations (and pings)
2. if you play with VPN do not do it
3. it can also be on your firewall/ports
3.1 have you recently changed network settings and/or a new router or updates...?
3.2 since when is that?
3.3 and make a small list of servers and your pings (to compare)

Nedim:
1. I get 60-70 ping from european servers normally and 150-200 from NA servers. But now there is constant lag and ping goes from 200 to 800-1000
    non-stop.
2. I don't use any VPN.
3. How do i know if it's from firewall/port?

3.1. I didn't change any setting but there was automatic Windows update where you click "update and shut down computer".
       So i clicked it but it took 5 hours. It was 2 hours of "do not turn off your computer" and 3 hours of "restarting now".
       I thought it was stuck and i force shut it down by pressing power button and the next day this ping problem appeared.
3.2. It's been 5 days now.
3.3. Ping is broken in these servers with 60-70 ping: 45th Grens and Official, 96y, 15thYR, Chucky gf, EU Duel servers.(Ping is between 500-1000 in all
       these)
       Ping is normal in these: Groupfighting server, MM servers, Minisiege, Tropical paradise.

Nedim:
I also can't connect to these certain servers at all sometimes, it just kicks me out. When it downloads servers it is too slow like 1kb per minute. i have all these issues with spesific servers i mentioned above.

Freestyler:
Technical remote diagnostics are known to be difficult, especially when it comes to network problems
I would try patching back to the previous version from windows  or check or reset your network settings
because after the restart/update problem of windows was apparently the problem?

which directX do you use?
do you have win 10/11?

I would even try alternatives first to remove Warband completely:
1. uninstall Warband by steam
2. remove Warband files in documents and appdata:
2.1 delete C:\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband
2.2 delete C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
2.3 Pc restart
3. reinstall Warband

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page