Author Topic: Infantry Battle Tournament |🥇 1st 45e |🥈 2nd 96y |🥉 3rd 28th  (Read 11372 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament | 🥇 1st 96y | 🥈2nd 45e | 🥉3rd 28th
« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2024, 08:10:34 pm »
96y defeated them once, so they should again. Also, is the 96y not complaining all the time that they cannot find competitive events? No offence to my boy Desant blyat, but I have the feeling Tommy and the other lil kids rather want to secure a 2024 palmare lmao
We complain that no one wants to play against us. But let's be honest, 45e is stack for a tournament (like movement reg). And it's obvious because they don't play other events\gf\1v1.
It's funny to hear about the achievement from people who have been playing stacks all their lives.
If the admins tell us to play a match, we'll play a match.
you are the best 1v1 leader in this game atm, you have defeated stacks before including mine so dw
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament
« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2024, 08:17:59 pm »
2024 drama ?

Offline Foster.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Infantry Battle Tournament | FINAL --> 96y vs 45e
« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2024, 08:30:03 pm »
This is the new challonge for who want :
https://challonge.com/fr/IBT2024

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2024, 10:26:19 am »
Happy to use our serv again but I was told the match needed to be on a german serv. If French is okay let me know tho.

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2024, 10:52:15 am »
Vegi we all know i wont be a one siding referee lol, during 33rd matches i also slayed 33rd members if they broke a rule for example.
BUT if everyone feels the same way then maybe someone like lvov can referee IF he wants to.
"We all know" nice fallacy xD, I'm just saying that if you make a harsh decision against 45e it will look biased af :))
Just remember that this 45e played matches in this tournament with 3 guys not or added too late to their roster, but the same guy you are accusing to be biased against them said it's fine xd

Biased or not, this whole tournament has been a shit show from what I have heard or seen. This might be your first tournament hosted by yourself and as much as I like to see people stepping up and hosting stuff for this community after all those years, it is save to say that you desperately need to critical reflect your decision/actions during this tournament. From not giving signed up admins the admin pw of the server to questionable groupstage brackets, controversial roster changes, a lot of disputed match decisions from the refs (with a problematic/unclear rule set?), an unbearable delay and last but not least the inconsistency from the admin team.

I'm not saying you should never host anything again, it's quite the opposite. I hope you alone or with this team will host something again for this community. Just as an advise you should maybe rethink some of the things which happend in the tournament and use that gained knowledge for your next hosted tournament. I'm sure it will be way better then, not only for you and your nerves  :D

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
  • Side: Union
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2024, 11:53:44 am »
Vegi we all know i wont be a one siding referee lol, during 33rd matches i also slayed 33rd members if they broke a rule for example.
BUT if everyone feels the same way then maybe someone like lvov can referee IF he wants to.
"We all know" nice fallacy xD, I'm just saying that if you make a harsh decision against 45e it will look biased af :))
Just remember that this 45e played matches in this tournament with 3 guys not or added too late to their roster, but the same guy you are accusing to be biased against them said it's fine xd

Biased or not, this whole tournament has been a shit show from what I have heard or seen. This might be your first tournament hosted by yourself and as much as I like to see people stepping up and hosting stuff for this community after all those years, it is save to say that you desperately need to critical reflect your decision/actions during this tournament. From not giving signed up admins the admin pw of the server to questionable groupstage brackets, controversial roster changes, a lot of disputed match decisions from the refs (with a problematic/unclear rule set?), an unbearable delay and last but not least the inconsistency from the admin team.

I'm not saying you should never host anything again, it's quite the opposite. I hope you alone or with this team will host something again for this community. Just as an advise you should maybe rethink some of the things which happend in the tournament and use that gained knowledge for your next hosted tournament. I'm sure it will be way better then, not only for you and your nerves  :D

Cant disagree, i even admit i made misstakes during some matches but always made up for it.

Also wanting to point out that i never said its fine they used the 3 guys which werent signed up. I told Foster that he shouldnt be letting them play and he told me he wouldnt.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2024, 01:17:26 pm »
putain don't tell me this is another defaulted tournament 🤣🤣🤣 brutal

NW since 2022 :

>"ok we have to revive the community guys" 
> make tournament
> *someone arrive 2m late or anything that could be used as a reason to not play the game*
> "OMG GUYS WE CAN DEFAULT GO DEFAULT GOGO GO"
> "guys i don't understand why nobody wants to play, the game is dead"

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 01:21:29 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2024, 01:35:23 pm »
putain don't tell me this is another defaulted tournament 🤣🤣🤣 brutal

NW since 2022 :

>"ok we have to revive the community guys" 
> make tournament
> *someone arrive 2m late or anything that could be used as a reason to not play the game*
> "OMG GUYS WE CAN DEFAULT GO DEFAULT GOGO GO"
> "guys i don't understand why nobody wants to play, the game is dead"

Has Ramadan already ended?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 01:37:21 pm by Desant »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2024, 01:58:54 pm »
just having a 96y member being the referee in the final is biased, but the participating regiments do what they want, I just pointed it out.

Not even a fallacy, but ye you are right, if i even slay one of their members during the match it will look biased asf
*snip*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 02:04:01 pm by Nightwing »

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2024, 02:05:43 pm »
just having a 96y member being the referee in the final is biased, but the participating regiments do what they want, I just pointed it out.

Not even a fallacy, but ye you are right, if i even slay one of their members during the match it will look biased asf
*snip*

*snip*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 02:07:14 pm by Nightwing »

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2024, 02:06:32 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
yeah I don't disagree with you, just also letting you know what I have seen in this tournament xd

Also no fake german here, only english pls  >:(

Also wanting to point out that i never said its fine they used the 3 guys which werent signed up. I told Foster that he shouldnt be letting them play and he told me he wouldnt.
Just pointing out facts here, they played 3 rounds unkown till movment started to msg you about this. After that one was moved to spec
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 02:15:26 pm by Nightwing »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2024, 02:18:57 pm »
Just trying to educate Riot here dogwing, you should let me, maybe he will actually learn something usefull today

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2024, 02:31:44 pm »
Just trying to educate Riot here dogwing, you should let me, maybe he will actually learn something usefull today
I have nothing against education, just move it to pms then ^^

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2024, 03:24:28 pm »

🥱🤡

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2024, 04:24:30 pm »

🥱🤡
If you need help with your French, English, Latin or Dutch classes, feel free to message me. The first lesson is for free :)