Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 134178 times)

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1275 on: April 08, 2021, 12:57:29 pm »
When am i tier 1??

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1277 on: April 08, 2021, 01:04:50 pm »
The list is not based on the era's purely, as I said before the entire criteria is included on the thread. But longevity was taken into account and there wasn't a long period where you were a 'top' player or like in Clash's case where he has become active again now and its back into the 'top 40' somewhere where as you are not. All of these things have to be taken into account.

I am sure it was...

Spoiler
At the end of "The Twin Titan" Era, players rankings were published on another forum. Unfortunately, Bob (forum owner) has deleted/amended the forum but the original rankings, can be found on the link below. P.S pretty sure Axiom was not even round that year hence why he was not included in the list below. I'll leave this here and go back to my cave before things EXPLODE.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28402.1020
[close]
if ur talking about the salakien post, that was just his opinion, not a ranking
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #1278 on: April 08, 2021, 01:06:04 pm »
Spoiler
Because all those people appear in more than one era. Longevity was taken into account as well as other factors (it says at the bottom of the thread).

:)
[close]

Not sure what you are trying to say there  :P
I believe he meant although he isn't in the top 30 era's he's been generally active in the comp scene longer than you have, as has Nosswill.

The French era goes from late 2016 to early 2018. Which means the majority of that period you agree you weren't a top player in.

It does not quite make sense. I am trying to understand the methodology here, and its nothing personal to ClaSh or Nosswill. I think they are great players and to be clear, do not think they deserve a lower tier. 

The thing I am trying to understand is... I am in tier 3 because I appeared in top 30 only once and lucky to even get a tier 3 because of it according to you, yet, ClaSh and Nosswill have also only appeared in Era section once but they deserve tier 2 because they have been active for longer even though they were not in the top 30? This is not necessarily true, I played prior to 2015 (in teams such as VL, Fruitninja and more), I just simply was not in top 30 like Nosswill and Clash were in the years I was top...

I think what Herishey is trying to say is you're shit mate,

couldn't even get into UA smhhhhh
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: April 08, 2021, 01:07:51 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Because all those people appear in more than one era. Longevity was taken into account as well as other factors (it says at the bottom of the thread).

[close]

I believe he meant although he isn't in the top 30 era's he's been generally active in the comp scene longer than you have, as has Nosswill.

The French era goes from late 2016 to early 2018. Which means the majority of that period you agree you weren't a top player in.

It does not quite make sense. I am trying to understand the methodology here, and its nothing personal to ClaSh or Nosswill. I think they are great players and to be clear, do not think they deserve a lower tier. 

The thing I am trying to understand is... I am in tier 3 because I appeared in top 30 only once and lucky to even get a tier 3 because of it according to you, yet, ClaSh and Nosswill have also only appeared in Era section once but they deserve tier 2 because they have been active for longer even though they were not in the top 30? This is not necessarily true, I played prior to 2015 (in teams such as VL, Fruitninja and more), I just simply was not in top 30 like Nosswill and Clash were in the years I was top...

[close]

Its cus I have no nationality...
Spoiler
The list is not based on the era's purely, as I said before the entire criteria is included on the thread. But longevity was taken into account and there wasn't a long period where you were a 'top' player or like in Clash's case where he has become active again now and its back into the 'top 40' somewhere where as you are not. All of these things have to be taken into account.

I am sure it was...

Spoiler
At the end of "The Twin Titan" Era, players rankings were published on another forum. Unfortunately, Bob (forum owner) has deleted/amended the forum but the original rankings, can be found on the link below. P.S pretty sure Axiom was not even round that year hence why he was not included in the list below. I'll leave this here and go back to my cave before things EXPLODE.

[close]
[close]

Salakien copied the ratings and then added his opinion in brackets.

Anyway, I've done my job, sparked this community, now I am out before I get bullied and become sad

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: April 08, 2021, 01:12:33 pm »
Nice to see nock's edgy teen phase in that old thread

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 08, 2021, 01:13:46 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Spoiler

I am sure it was...

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

Anyway, I've done my job, sparked this community, now I am out before I get bullied and become sad
no i vividly remember you being top rated and me 2nd or 3rd with drake
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1282 on: April 08, 2021, 01:14:27 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Because he has to play for England. Use brain dude smhhhhhhhh.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 08, 2021, 01:18:32 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Spoiler

I am sure it was...

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah I was top 1 for that year but then Extazz and HaZe complained so then I got moved down haha. Regardless, I was higher than 8th for that year... I suppose it just shows how well things have been taken into account...

Spoiler
All of these things have to be taken into account.
[close]

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 08, 2021, 01:21:33 pm »
man 2016 nw was funny

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #1286 on: April 08, 2021, 01:22:21 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Because he has to play for England. Use brain dude smhhhhhhhh.
[close]

Yup I know the rules of NWWC and why he couldn’t play for UA  I was literally trialing for ENG and played the same trial matches with him.

Manda Maskman flank was pretty loose, it’s actually criminal we didn’t get in smh :'(
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1287 on: April 08, 2021, 01:23:39 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Spoiler

I am sure it was...

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah I was top 1 for that year but then Extazz and HaZe complained so then I got moved down haha. Regardless, I was higher than 8th for that year... I suppose it just shows how well things have been taken into account...

Spoiler
[close]
You realise that the 1-10 in the era are not in order........ same for 11-20, 21-30. They are just in alphabetical order because it's impossible to say that X player is better than Y player when their skill or impact at a time is so close.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: April 08, 2021, 01:35:59 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Spoiler

I am sure it was...

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

[close]

Spoiler
[close]
You realise that the 1-10 in the era are not in order........ same for 11-20, 21-30. They are just in alphabetical order because it's impossible to say that X player is better than Y player when their skill or impact at a time is so close.

Fairs, but Axiom was not even around, you were not top 10, and Tiberias well.. Ill leave the link below..

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28402.1395

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1289 on: April 08, 2021, 02:27:19 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

Spoiler

I am sure it was...

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Fairs, but Axiom was not even around, you were not top 10, and Tiberias well.. Ill leave the link below..

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28402.1395
Axiom started playing comp in like 2013-14 like I did dood. Who was in what position there is entirely based on opinion. This is the closest you can get to a list based on facts that is still relatively accurate. The fact of the matter is for just being a top player for a reasonably short period of NW's history can't put you in the top 2 tiers on an all time list without some of the other factors being taken into account.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.