Author Topic: A PK's Work  (Read 106804 times)

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
  • Side: Neutral
Re: A PK's Work
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2017, 06:26:34 pm »
They're posted on different days, so doesn't matter I don't think. xd

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2017, 02:12:45 am »
They're posted on different days, so doesn't matter I don't think. xd
Ah,true that thanks for telling.

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2017, 09:32:58 am »
Signature Title:45e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Images to be used(Use links): up to u bro' (no grenadiers this time! :p)
If for more then 1 person,say yes: no
Any personal things you would like to add? Black officer with white beard and hairs
Any specific color scheme(Elegant,Rough,etc): Gold and blue/white/red (only gold and blue if more elegant
State when needed: asap  :P

Thanks to take it in consideration  :-*

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2017, 12:15:58 pm »
Signature Title:45e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Images to be used(Use links): up to u bro' (no grenadiers this time! :p)
If for more then 1 person,say yes: no
Any personal things you would like to add? Black officer with white beard and hairs
Any specific color scheme(Elegant,Rough,etc): Gold and blue/white/red (only gold and blue if more elegant
State when needed: asap  :P

Thanks to take it in consideration  :-*
Accepted.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2017, 09:04:14 pm »
Started using blood textures now so people can request signatures or headers with delish blood on it!Here's a few examples(sorry if they look bad,I'm still new :() and a newer request template:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Code
Signature/Header:
Text included:
Images to be used:
Color Scheme(Elegant,Rough,etc):
Minor things to add:
Blood textures(yes or no):
Regimental or Personal
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:07:15 pm by LithuanianEuro »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2017, 09:21:47 pm »
I like the blood textures, but try messing around with the opacity of them, I find I get better results this way. I also feel like your signatures would look better if the divider between the text was thinner. In some signatures they can look clunky. Also when you're messing around with different fonts/colours make sure that it's readable. One of my pet peeves is unreadable text that has way too much emphasis on colour, texture, or zany font types. Of course this is is all just my opinion and you can take it with a grain of salt if you want. I can see you're definitely improving in making graphics though, so nice job.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2017, 09:28:01 pm »
I like the blood textures, but try messing around with the opacity of them, I find I get better results this way. I also feel like your signatures would look better if the divider between the text was thinner. In some signatures they can look clunky. Also when you're messing around with different fonts/colours make sure that it's readable. One of my pet peeves is unreadable text that has way too much emphasis on colour, texture, or zany font types. Of course this is is all just my opinion and you can take it with a grain of salt if you want. I can see you're definitely improving in making graphics though, so nice job.
Thanks,man.Yeah I will take it into consideration if you are gonna help me that much,I just use text that suits the era or side when I make my signatures,so sometimes yeah they look unreadable and about the divider I never messed around with it since I thought it was perfect that way,but thanks for the help there man.

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2017, 10:02:45 pm »
Looks good. :)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2017, 10:20:23 pm »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2017, 10:21:43 pm »
Thanks,man.Yeah I will take it into consideration if you are gonna help me that much,I just use text that suits the era or side when I make my signatures,so sometimes yeah they look unreadable and about the divider I never messed around with it since I thought it was perfect that way,but thanks for the help there man.
Np, remember a lot of the times simplicity will look nicer than something more complex looking. A simple serif font face with a gentle glow can go a long way. If you're ever looking for good fonts check out this website, it's an absolute database of tons of quality fonts.

http://www.dafont.com/

Most of what I use from this website comes from the Gothic section, serif section, and calligraphy. It also depends on the regiment type like you said.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2017, 10:34:05 pm »
Spoiler
Np, remember a lot of the times simplicity will look nicer than something more complex looking. A simple serif font face with a gentle glow can go a long way. If you're ever looking for good fonts check out this website, it's an absolute database of tons of quality fonts.

http://www.dafont.com/

Most of what I use from this website comes from the Gothic section, serif section, and calligraphy. It also depends on the regiment type like you said.
[close]
Thanks for the link,going to check some fonts as you said then.

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2017, 02:17:56 am »
Old English or London font is really nice to use for headers.

Also works with sigs pretty good. Play around with stuff and do it till you've found something you like! :)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2017, 01:29:19 pm »

Also works with sigs pretty good. Play around with stuff and do it till you've found something you like! :)
Thanks both of you with the support,I really want to make my own style more but yeah I will take those tips. :)

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2017, 07:15:18 pm »

Thanks both of you with the support,I really want to make my own style more but yeah I will take those tips. :)

No worries. :)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2017, 09:39:34 pm »
People will now able to request smoke or blood now that I've learned to do both at a decent level(my opinion).
Here are two examples
:

Without smoke
[close]
With smoke
[close]
Extra one with blood
[close]
And also a new request template to include either of effects:
Code
Signature/Header:
Text included: