Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 626242 times)

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2805 on: August 19, 2019, 11:31:15 pm »
In-game Name:Moumoute
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):I don't know
Reason For Ban: Again i don't know why i'm getting banned again and again ... I already say that i don't share my account with dayboul i can't go on gf without doing unban request , maybe i got the playstyle of dayboul i don't know but stop ban me for nothing ...
Time/date (If Known): I don't know
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm so sorry for whatever i did , i just wanna play gf without causing any problem.
Player ID (If Known):966997
You didn't get banned for being DayBoul so you obviously don't know why you were banned and therefore it wasn't you playing when you were banned. If you're going to lie at least do it with a valid explanation to your made up story lol.

For now you will remain banned and I'll let Bob decide on a final decision.

Of course i don't know why i got banned !!! I'm clean , i respect the rules. I don't lie it's the truth i wake up a morning and see i'm banned wtf leave me alone . Maybe it wasnt me playing i don't know as i say i don't know : when , why , who , what about this ban . I got only 1 key i give my key to dayboul one time then i say to him to stop doing shit with it but that's an old story i can help you but at least dont leave me banned you god damn tyrant .
You got banned whilst playing on the server, so if it wasn't you playing and you don't know why you are banned you best find out. Because until you do and we can confirm that no one else will be using your key you won't be unbanned. :)

So i have to find out why i'm ban ??? Is that a joke it's you'r job Herishey. I'm here for know why i'm ban and find out a way to unban me ... Dayboul stopped play on the key i give him long time ago .. I'm not even in relation with him anymore , i believe the admin who ban me was thinking it wasnt me or anything , i can confirm 100% i'm the only one playing on my key .You want an reason for my ban : i don't know why i'm ban so please help me. You just have to say " oh moumoute you're banned because "...""      then i say   "oh ok i will explain why "..." " it's simple i don't want to blame anyone i just wanna play GF ffs you know that i'm a good person don't make me feel bad i wanna sleep well tonight. :'(
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2806 on: August 19, 2019, 11:34:48 pm »
Spoiler
Reason For Ban: Again i don't know why i'm getting banned again and again ... I already say that i don't share my account with dayboul i can't go on gf without doing unban request , maybe i got the playstyle of dayboul i don't know but stop ban me for nothing ...
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm so sorry for whatever i did , i just wanna play gf without causing any problem.
You didn't get banned for being DayBoul so you obviously don't know why you were banned and therefore it wasn't you playing when you were banned. If you're going to lie at least do it with a valid explanation to your made up story lol.

Of course i don't know why i got banned !!! I'm clean , i respect the rules. I don't lie it's the truth i wake up a morning and see i'm banned wtf leave me alone . Maybe it wasnt me playing i don't know as i say i don't know : when , why , who , what about this ban . I got only 1 key i give my key to dayboul one time then i say to him to stop doing shit with it but that's an old story i can help you but at least dont leave me banned you god damn tyrant .
You got banned whilst playing on the server, so if it wasn't you playing and you don't know why you are banned you best find out. Because until you do and we can confirm that no one else will be using your key you won't be unbanned. :)

So i have to find out why i'm ban ??? Is that a joke it's you'r job Herishey. I'm here for know why i'm ban and find out a way to unban me ... Dayboul stopped play on the key i give him long time ago .. I'm not even in relation with him anymore , i believe the admin who ban me was thinking it wasnt me or anything , i can confirm 100% i'm the only one playing on my key .You want an reason for my ban : i don't know why i'm ban so please help me. You just have to say " oh moumoute you're banned because "...""      then i say   "oh ok i will explain why "..." " it's simple i don't want to blame anyone i just wanna play GF ffs you know that i'm a good person don't make me feel bad i wanna sleep well tonight. :'(
[close]
You were banned on the server, not by a logban so all I can see is that you were banned. If you were on the server you must know why you were banned as the admin should have said.

EDIT: It was Freedom who banned you for Dayboul using your key again. From what I can see on Steam at the time you were banned you were offline so someone else must have been using your key. Again giving your key to a player who is banned won't be tolerated.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:36:51 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: August 20, 2019, 12:59:43 am »
Spoiler

[close]
You were banned on the server, not by a logban so all I can see is that you were banned. If you were on the server you must know why you were banned as the admin should have said.

EDIT: It was Freedom who banned you for Dayboul using your key again. From what I can see on Steam at the time you were banned you were offline so someone else must have been using your key. Again giving your key to a player who is banned won't be tolerated.

Well let me explain at least something : I was playing gf like always then i saw casual message saying that i was dayboul i didnt give them attention because i get thoses messages all days (we got same pings)  then i see the purple message when there was write : " dayboul" and key in it i'm sure about it as i remember.i got ban for sure for this reason but what can i do for it ...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 01:19:07 am by Moumoute73 »
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: August 20, 2019, 01:41:03 am »
Your story has changed with every post.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2809 on: August 20, 2019, 08:03:26 am »
Your story has changed with every post.
Perhaps he is not sharing his FSE account with a certain someone.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: August 20, 2019, 10:15:37 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Well let me explain at least something : I was playing gf like always then i saw casual message saying that i was dayboul i didnt give them attention because i get thoses messages all days (we got same pings)  then i see the purple message when there was write : " dayboul" and key in it i'm sure about it as i remember.i got ban for sure for this reason but what can i do for it ...
I'm finding it hard to believe your story when you keep changing it as Dan said with every post. Again I'll let Bob over rule this if he wishes but my decision remains the same.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: August 20, 2019, 10:45:01 am »
Wtf my name isn't Dan.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: August 20, 2019, 10:55:54 am »
Whoops, I made an oopsy!

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2813 on: August 20, 2019, 11:04:12 am »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2814 on: August 20, 2019, 03:29:44 pm »
I think we need insta ban policy for friends of Dorothy that just outright refuse to stab
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: August 20, 2019, 03:44:13 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

I'm finding it hard to believe your story when you keep changing it as Dan said with every post. Again I'll let Bob over rule this if he wishes but my decision remains the same.

So we just gonna leave me banned because Freedom believe that i was dayboul . Ok , now we ban on purpose good job . I'm not changing story i'm giving more explanation i had a lots of things happening these days i don't got time for remember everything . For now all i see is you ban someone without any real clue because you can't proove that dayboul was playing at this moment , well he wasn't playing , it was me . That's totally prohibited, i have to teach to freedom how to ban or what ??? He don't have any clue and ban me like that good job , good reputation you make there , show me logs , show me thing that can proove that it was dayboul and maybe i will cooperate for now all i see is a badmin banning without any reason , only thing you have is me , and i say it was me playing . Why are we making this story so long . He think it was dayboul , it wasnt him so unban that's all wtf i have to repeat myself for nothing only because you have this fucking pride that doesn't help anything. I'm not gonna stay ban for nothing i'm sorry
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: August 20, 2019, 03:55:59 pm »
Well I mean it's my choice whether you stay banned or not so;

I'm not gonna stay ban for nothing i'm sorry

I think you are unless Bob disagrees. I personally believe that Dayboul is still using your key from time to time, you saying he isn't only proves as much as me saying he does as we cannot prove it either way. Every time you are banned you seem to take a few days to post the unban request and I think that's because it takes you a few days to pickup Dayboul's message to post for an unban request. Otherwise why wouldn't you do it the same day?

Either-way I'm not going to carry on this discussion further here. If you wish to be unbanned talk to Bob on Steam and if he disagrees then he can unban you.

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: August 20, 2019, 05:37:34 pm »

I think you are unless Bob disagrees. I personally believe that Dayboul is still using your key from time to time, you saying he isn't only proves as much as me saying he does as we cannot prove it either way. Every time you are banned you seem to take a few days to post the unban request and I think that's because it takes you a few days to pickup Dayboul's message to post for an unban request. Otherwise why wouldn't you do it the same day?

Either-way I'm not going to carry on this discussion further here. If you wish to be unbanned talk to Bob on Steam and if he disagrees then he can unban you.

I will talk to Bob do you got his steam ? Nothing to do with you it's not herishey who talk but the hate on dayboul . I don't have to carry u'r hate on him . You don't have any proof but you keep argue come on that's bullshit , i'm not doing unban request the day i got ban because i clearly don't give a fuck about it , i'm getting banning for this all time , as i say i'm not in relation with dayboul anymore i'm not " taking you a few days to pickup Dayboul's message to post" wtf is that , where is freedom it's him who ban me he don't come for add his version , all of this is just a fucking mess , i have to speak to Bob just because you don't wanna unban me because you "think" i'm playing on the same key with dayboul is that a joke
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: August 20, 2019, 05:43:11 pm »

I will talk to Bob do you got his steam ? Nothing to do with you it's not herishey who talk but the hate on dayboul . I don't have to carry u'r hate on him . You don't have any proof but you keep argue come on that's bullshit , i'm not doing unban request the day i got ban because i clearly don't give a fuck about it , i'm getting banning for this all time , as i say i'm not in relation with dayboul anymore i'm not " taking you a few days to pickup Dayboul's message to post" wtf is that , where is freedom it's him who ban me he don't come for add his version , all of this is just a fucking mess , i have to speak to Bob just because you don't wanna unban me because you "think" i'm playing on the same key with dayboul is that a joke
I don't know how you can think it's a joke when you literally let him play on your key when he was banned before.

Bob's Steam is here; https://steamcommunity.com/id/ieaatapples/

Stop posting on this thread until Bob comes to a decision.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: August 20, 2019, 06:47:37 pm »
Since you asked for me I only have to say one thing no more needed.You gave your key to dayboul,I saw him using it,i banned it.Simple as that,your fault :)