Author Topic: M. Tournaments | TRT III | 19th June  (Read 16848 times)

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Tournaments | TRT III | 19th June
« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2022, 12:12:10 am »
ty for host very fun team was fucking vibey
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cccp_yoda
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2022, 12:15:07 am »
Shame I didn't follow the rules exactly. Had been swapping the bottom 4 every match so they got to play full matches each. They probably got more play time than most your bottom players :)
dw bro, you were too sad. We fucked them, we won

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2022, 12:21:19 am »
gg glad a fellow brother replaced me ✊🏿
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 12:22:51 am by ONeil_ »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2022, 12:48:46 am »
You know it’s been a good tournament when there aren’t an extra 10 pages of waffle after the tournament.

Thanks Marx was a good tournament.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 20, 2022, 10:51:30 am »
You know it’s been a good tournament when there aren’t an extra 10 pages of waffle after the tournament.

Genuinely amazed there’s no drama
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2022, 11:37:59 am »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2022, 12:21:21 pm »

I'll start it, there was an awkward mix-up and I'm wondering what the best way of going about it was. Essentially, Shneider (Drake's team) couldn't make it to the tournament, so the spot was left open; in replacement, Maskman was called by MarxeiL, however, shortly after Maskman joining Drake's TS, he got banned (I'd imagine Maskman probably came in saying something like "Sneider can't come so I am replacing him", in a maskmanesque arrogant style or because Drake doesn't want to play with him) and so a replacement was never made. Much like the teams were altered to fit people's concerns (Blitz), Drake shouldn't have to play Maskman.

After approaching MarxeiL about this, asking if I could potentially play instead (I had extremely high unstable ping), I was declined and so they played without that solid player and was forced to play at least two of their weakest players throughout each match, which evidently caused them to lose every single tournament match amongst other *cough* leadership issues. It was highly unfortunate for the rest of the team that Drake didn't want Maskman; was the best course of action to let them continue, or allow me to play for the sake of competition at that point?

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2022, 12:28:30 pm »

I'll start it, there was an awkward mix-up and I'm wondering what the best way of going about it was. Essentially, Shneider (Drake's team) couldn't make it to the tournament, so the spot was left open; in replacement, Maskman was called by MarxeiL, however, shortly after Maskman joining Drake's TS, he got banned (I'd imagine Maskman probably came in saying something like "Sneider can't come so I am replacing him", in a maskmanesque arrogant style or because Drake doesn't want to play with him) and so a replacement was never made. Much like the teams were altered to fit people's concerns (Blitz), Drake shouldn't have to play Maskman.

After approaching MarxeiL about this, asking if I could potentially play instead (I had extremely high unstable ping), I was declined and so they played without that solid player and was forced to play at least two of their weakest players throughout each match, which evidently caused them to lose every single tournament match amongst other *cough* leadership issues. It was highly unfortunate for the rest of the team that Drake didn't want Maskman; was the best course of action to let them continue, or allow me to play for the sake of competition at that point?
nt
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2022, 12:38:48 pm »

nt

owo

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2022, 12:39:28 pm »

is this fine to ban anyone from ur TRT team? there is only one problem - Drake. I do not presume to judge what Maskman did, but Drake should follow agreement as Cpt

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2022, 12:41:21 pm »
MarxieL getting first picked at 6-6 was glorious

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2022, 12:42:13 pm »

I had places to be anyways rip drake

EDIT: Replacement for Shneider was LeBrave who was already on Drakes TS, Drake said he is playing over me which is whatevs even though Marx said otherwise - I did not argue this, not too fussed anyways but got banned rip

I really don't mind tbh not playing, had to leave within the next hour anyways
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 12:45:19 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2022, 12:44:43 pm »

EDIT: Replacement was LeBrave who was already on Drakes TS, I don't really mind tbh not playing, had to leave within the next hour anyways
How as the replacement LeBrave when he played for Gibby and Pythons team?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2022, 12:47:14 pm »
No clue about any other team or who was on what team throughout in the tournament and team swaps , this is just from my POV. No biggie anyways, am not gonna complain about it on FSE cluttering a thread of what looks like a good tourney.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2022, 12:54:37 pm »

is this fine to ban anyone from ur TRT team? there is only one problem - Drake. I do not presume to judge what Maskman did, but Drake should follow agreement as Cpt

It's not fine, however, you can't always just assign people to a team if the captain doesn't want to play with them.

EDIT: Replacement was LeBrave who was already on Drakes TS, I don't really mind tbh not playing, had to leave within the next hour anyways
How as the replacement LeBrave when he played for Gibby and Pythons team?

LeBrave was never assigned to Drake's team, but I imagine Drake made that assumption when banning Maskman that MarxeiL would accept his request, but instead got moved to Gibby's team