Author Topic: M. Tournaments | TRT III | 19th June  (Read 17031 times)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Tournaments | TRT III | 19th June
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2022, 01:05:57 pm »
I think if u register as Cpt in RANDOMISED tournament, then you must be aware of all the risks to get in team ppl who doesnt like u or ppl who you dont like

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2022, 01:11:51 pm »
I think if u register as Cpt in RANDOMISED tournament, then you must be aware of all the risks to get in team ppl who doesnt like u or ppl who you dont like

This is true, I was put in a team with people I don't know, and actually had a really fun tournament. But similarly I'm sure people were put in a team with people they dislike or don't get along with. And it wasn't too nice for them. But that's what you get when you sign up for a randomised tournament.

Also just going to leave this here:
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 01:42:46 pm by Hertz »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2022, 01:57:56 pm »
After approaching MarxeiL about this, asking if I could potentially play instead (I had extremely high unstable ping), I was declined and so they played without that solid player and was forced to play at least two of their weakest players throughout each match, which evidently caused them to lose every single tournament match amongst other *cough* leadership issues. It was highly unfortunate for the rest of the team that Drake didn't want Maskman; was the best course of action to let them continue, or allow me to play for the sake of competition at that point?

You just summed up Drake in a few lines without knowing it lol, closed minded to the point of making his team loose just for his own opinions, thank god he will never get the lead of FRA again as long as I'm around
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2022, 02:00:02 pm »
spice

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2022, 02:02:30 pm »
Straw MVP on Drake's team
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2022, 02:04:20 pm »
You know it’s been a good tournament when there aren’t an extra 10 pages of waffle after the tournament.

Thanks Marx was a good tournament.

Genuinely amazed there’s no drama

I'll start it, there was an awkward mix-up and I'm wondering what the best way of going about it was. Essentially, Shneider (Drake's team) couldn't make it to the tournament, so the spot was left open; in replacement, Maskman was called by MarxeiL, however, shortly after Maskman joining Drake's TS, he got banned (I'd imagine Maskman probably came in saying something like "Sneider can't come so I am replacing him", in a maskmanesque arrogant style or because Drake doesn't want to play with him) and so a replacement was never made. Much like the teams were altered to fit people's concerns (Blitz), Drake shouldn't have to play Maskman.

After approaching MarxeiL about this, asking if I could potentially play instead (I had extremely high unstable ping), I was declined and so they played without that solid player and was forced to play at least two of their weakest players throughout each match, which evidently caused them to lose every single tournament match amongst other *cough* leadership issues. It was highly unfortunate for the rest of the team that Drake didn't want Maskman; was the best course of action to let them continue, or allow me to play for the sake of competition at that point?

I wouldn’t blame the loss on having to play the weaker players - we clearly lacked any chemistry what so ever and on top of that I didn’t have a good tournament either. The team only really worked once - against crushers team the day before the actual tournament. Very unfortunate.

You just summed up Drake in a few lines without knowing it lol, closed minded to the point of making his team loose just for his own opinions, thank god he will never get the lead of FRA again as long as I'm around

🥩?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2022, 02:18:41 pm »

laisse le special one de nw tranquille

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2022, 02:32:14 pm »
If me, blitz and vegi managed to play together without any drama how tf do other people not manage it xd
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2022, 02:33:32 pm »
Vegi is friendly wdym Alf
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2022, 02:35:09 pm »
Vegi is friendly wdym Alf

To be fair he inspired me to be clutch af
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2022, 03:03:48 pm »
Drake is incapable of making an account so was asked to post this on his behalf:

"sup, just to add context, i wasn't about you mask, soz for the whole ts stuff, just had a deal for lebrave (offered by the host actually), and then there was an unilateral and abrupt change of mind, and i was imposed a new player, didn't really wanted to cope with this, i don't think it had an impact on the team's perf, also the tournament seem to have run smoothly so well done on that"

"as for @zey, i don't provide child care anymore, your on your own now"

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #281 on: June 20, 2022, 03:14:24 pm »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 20, 2022, 03:14:48 pm »
Drake is incapable of making an account so was asked to post this on his behalf:

"sup, just to add context, i wasn't about you mask, soz for the whole ts stuff, just had a deal for lebrave (offered by the host actually), and then there was an unilateral and abrupt change of mind, and i was imposed a new player, didn't really wanted to cope with this, i don't think it had an impact on the team's perf, also the tournament seem to have run smoothly so well done on that"

"as for @zey, i don't provide child care anymore, your on your own now"
Tell him from me that I forgive him for everything ❤️❤️❤️
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 20, 2022, 03:15:14 pm »
French NW drama is great

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 20, 2022, 03:22:38 pm »
Tell him from me that I forgive him for everything ❤️❤️❤️
except for the messages he sent to jakob, that will take some time to be completely forgiven ::)