Author Topic: messi out  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: messi out
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2021, 12:32:47 am »
If anybody used psg in fifa we are not friends
PSG is nothing vs France or Liverpool tbh.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2021, 12:33:42 am »
Messi will most likely end up at PSG, City I imagine won't make a move unless they fail to get Kane. Even then I'm not sure as his position is not one that is needed.

I'd imagine the third choice is maybe Chelsea though I also see that as unlikely. I'd love to see him in the prem though.

Would love to see him do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2021, 03:25:07 am »

Depends how broken the next Fifa is. If pace is OP and dribbling is OP then Messi and Mbappe are unstoppable together.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 12:56:53 pm »

Depends how broken the next Fifa is. If pace is OP and dribbling is OP then Messi and Mbappe are unstoppable together.
You said 'used' so I thought you meant the current one. In the next one sure but that being said PSG's defence is no where near as good as Bayerns, Liverpools or Frances on Fifa. Against good players having a defence like theirs might not be ideal as their wingbacks are generally slow or slower than you'd like.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2021, 03:26:49 pm »

You said 'used' so I thought you meant the current one. In the next one sure but that being said PSG's defence is no where near as good as Bayerns, Liverpools or Frances on Fifa. Against good players having a defence like theirs might not be ideal as their wingbacks are generally slow or slower than you'd like.

I'll beat PSG with West Ham. Jarrod Bowen is a stud.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2021, 11:52:14 pm »
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2021, 12:01:56 am »

I meant uses autocorrect on my phone I didn’t even notice till now lmao

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2021, 01:32:05 am »

Ah np, makes sense. I forgot they had Hakimi too so idk if you play Florenzi left back, Hakimi right, Ramos & Kimpembe centre it is a good defence too.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2021, 02:07:02 am »
I doubt money still motivates him with the amount of money he has earned. And even then, money is not a reason to go to the MLS. If he wants money he can go to a place like Qatar and earn 10x what he would earn in the MLS. I think he cares more about winning prizes at the end of his career and is therefore more likely to join a club like PSG or City to try to win the CL one last time.

Living in the US > Living in Qatar, France, UK (for multi millionaires). Who wouldn’t want to retire in Miami and pay no state income tax while playing for Inter Miami and hanging out with David Beckham.
I wouldn't. What does Miami have over European cities like Barcelona, Paris, Monaco (for rich ppl)? Also why would he go to the states to retire in a country where he doesn't know the culture and where him and his family don't speak the language. I think he'd rather retire in Spain. I'm not saying he won't go to America, I just don't see why he would.

Well he travels to Miami with his family sometimes. I think he has a huge multi-million dollar apartment at the beach there. He’s still only 34, so he has another good 3-5 seasons of European play before I think he’d even consider the MLS. He can easily afford a Miami home (he might even have a nice house there too I’m not sure, unless he rents one out). Luis Suarez is coming over to the MLS in a year or two and has been rumored to Miami so that’d be a nice motivating factor as well. Him and David Beckham are friends too so I’m sure he’s been in his ear about it for a while now. I’m also not entirely saying he’s gonna retire and stay in the US, I just mean he can play here in the twilight of his career.

cr7 coming to america soon just wait

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2021, 04:14:49 am »
I doubt money still motivates him with the amount of money he has earned. And even then, money is not a reason to go to the MLS. If he wants money he can go to a place like Qatar and earn 10x what he would earn in the MLS. I think he cares more about winning prizes at the end of his career and is therefore more likely to join a club like PSG or City to try to win the CL one last time.

Living in the US > Living in Qatar, France, UK (for multi millionaires). Who wouldn’t want to retire in Miami and pay no state income tax while playing for Inter Miami and hanging out with David Beckham.
I wouldn't. What does Miami have over European cities like Barcelona, Paris, Monaco (for rich ppl)? Also why would he go to the states to retire in a country where he doesn't know the culture and where him and his family don't speak the language. I think he'd rather retire in Spain. I'm not saying he won't go to America, I just don't see why he would.

Well he travels to Miami with his family sometimes. I think he has a huge multi-million dollar apartment at the beach there. He’s still only 34, so he has another good 3-5 seasons of European play before I think he’d even consider the MLS. He can easily afford a Miami home (he might even have a nice house there too I’m not sure, unless he rents one out). Luis Suarez is coming over to the MLS in a year or two and has been rumored to Miami so that’d be a nice motivating factor as well. Him and David Beckham are friends too so I’m sure he’s been in his ear about it for a while now. I’m also not entirely saying he’s gonna retire and stay in the US, I just mean he can play here in the twilight of his career.

just to get arrested upon arrival
click here to join the 84th

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2021, 12:51:27 pm »

Ah np, makes sense. I forgot they had Hakimi too so idk if you play Florenzi left back, Hakimi right, Ramos & Kimpembe centre it is a good defence too.
Marquinhos with Ramos and Bernat should be the left back

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2021, 12:53:15 pm »
Spoiler

Marquinhos with Ramos and Bernat should be the left back
[close]
Kimpembe to me felt better than Marquinhos in Fifa and Bernat sucks in Fifa he's way too slow.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2021, 08:06:31 pm »

just to get arrested upon arrival