Author Topic: North American 6v6 Draft League  (Read 52694 times)

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American 6v6 Draft League
« Reply #885 on: November 19, 2021, 05:19:52 am »
gg 93rd cronys -jazz      fuck vlad i hate how you u play

Offline 21st_Alexander

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #886 on: November 19, 2021, 05:19:58 am »
Someone get me an excavator so I can bury vetro after that match. That has to hurt. So much shit talk in so many scrims just to lose here. Sad! Very many cases!
Eh, you didn't get the last laugh we both know that.

Anyways, well played to Stryker's team. I had a fun time. Thanks for hosting James.

Comes off like a goofy Disney villain

|Viper|

« Reply #887 on: November 19, 2021, 05:20:44 am »
Someone get me an excavator so I can bury vetro after that match. That has to hurt. So much shit talk in so many scrims just to lose here. Sad! Very many cases!

Anyways, well played to Stryker's team. I had a fun time. Thanks for hosting James.

I like to replicate others  :)

Offline 21st_Alexander

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #888 on: November 19, 2021, 05:21:39 am »

you are taking the loss better than I thought you would, in that case ggwp. Take it easy and good luck in the next draft league

Offline FlashMeowski

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 19, 2021, 05:33:38 am »

you are taking the loss better than I thought you would, in that case ggwp. Take it easy and good luck in the next draft league
I'm not participating in the next anything league.

Except for the buffet league I imagine you fat fuck

Offline Kapow

• Sergeant
  • New York Frog Catchers Inc.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RonnieFlex
« Reply #890 on: November 19, 2021, 05:39:07 am »
I got to say hats off to Stryker's Team for a hard-fought win over my team Cult Of Popes. What truely mattered in the end is that during my time on COP's team; Jazz, Vlad, Movement, Vetro, Wolfe, Runepkyz, RedViper, and Phil have lead to one of the most chill and fun groupfighting team experiences for the majority of my time on NW.

I give my praise to everyone who gives massive effort into hosting events no matter despite the amount of pressure they put on them. I know this is cringe but I thank everyone I ever interacted with made the experience so memorible. I wish I could squash all of the bad things I did and said during my time from history, but it dosen't work that way unfortunately. I am glad I got into a group I interact with to this day and will continue to time and time again. Majority of people won't give a shit about this but whatever, this is only for me.

Best of luck in future endevores,
Kapow
How does an NA know of fucking Ronnieflex of all Dutch things

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 19, 2021, 05:39:34 am »
1st
Stryker
Yoshie
Wastee
Svenypoo
Wall
Alexander
Emo Celestia
Killershark
Truth
Velmer

2nd
VetroG
Runepkyz
Mikey
Red Viper
Vlad
Jazz
Movement
Wolfe
Phil
Kapow

3rd
Risk
Cwater
BabyJesus
Sleek
Theodin
Pedro
Matlord
Hunteh
Noob
Jolly

Cytiuz
Jaax
Ghostrider
Magmar
Knives
Dio
Amiranger
SteveUrkle
Cerberus
Levis 

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for signing up for this tournament. I believe that this is the most sign-ups for an NA draft league ever. It was a longer season than I expected, and I'm truly sorry if I caused players to not wanna play or get tired out, etc. Still, I wanted to allow everyone to play matches, and maybe I was a bit too lenient on that, and for that, I apologize. I personally want to thank all the refs that actually reffed the matches. You made my job a lot easier when I couldn't find a ref or quite honestly didn't feel like it, and for that, I'm grateful. Secondly, I would like to thank all the captains (stuck around) for doing their part, picking teams, getting matches, etc. The league couldn't have gone well without you or the refs. For that, I am grateful. Lastly, I would like to thank Wastee, Horse, and Mikey for running the stats for the league its a very insightful tool, and I'm glad wastee horse and Mikey were able to take their time and run that for the league. I would also like to have a personal shout-out to Mikey for making a sheet for people to vote for player awards. I'm truly grateful for that, and it was a very cool small piece that made the league feel more complete. Lastly, I want to congratulate StwykeFowce for winning the tournament. They played their hearts out and deserved the win. All in all, I believe this was a successful tournament despite quite a few setbacks or minor errors that may have caused some teams to be disgruntled at me, and for that, I'm truly sorry you cannot please everyone. It was a great tournament, and I personally will not be hosting another draft league-like tournament but ill gladly help the ref or maybe host one-day tournaments if need be. Thank you, everyone, and again, congrats to StwykeFowce.
Group Stage
[close]
Playoffs
[close]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 05:43:11 am by James. »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #892 on: November 19, 2021, 05:41:21 am »
That's great and all James but where are the screenshots?

|Viper|

« Reply #893 on: November 19, 2021, 05:43:09 am »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #894 on: November 19, 2021, 05:45:03 am »
I got to say hats off to Stryker's Team for a hard-fought win over my team Cult Of Popes. What truely mattered in the end is that during my time on COP's team; Jazz, Vlad, Movement, Vetro, Wolfe, Runepkyz, RedViper, and Phil have lead to one of the most chill and fun groupfighting team experiences for the majority of my time on NW.

I give my praise to everyone who gives massive effort into hosting events no matter despite the amount of pressure they put on them. I know this is cringe but I thank everyone I ever interacted with made the experience so memorible. I wish I could squash all of the bad things I did and said during my time from history, but it dosen't work that way unfortunately. I am glad I got into a group I interact with to this day and will continue to time and time again. Majority of people won't give a shit about this but whatever, this is only for me.

Best of luck in future endevores,
Kapow
i love u chef kapow

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #895 on: November 19, 2021, 05:45:43 am »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #896 on: November 19, 2021, 05:45:54 am »
another 3-4 for the books

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 19, 2021, 05:50:08 am »
That's great and all James but where are the screenshots?
same place all the 93rd 1st places are

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #898 on: November 19, 2021, 06:21:46 am »
Thanks for hosting bud

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #899 on: November 19, 2021, 06:46:15 am »
wall is a proven winner, 3 time gold medalist over the last 3

working on doing the waste tournament winner archive thing but only for draft leagues

also do first bloods please @mikey @horse @waste playoff and final war needs those

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)