Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
  • Side: Neutral
Re: FIFA!!
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2021, 06:28:40 pm »
As we speak Maskmann and Mushypeas are secretly communicating with their secret network of 45thN centre company players, who have sadly been entrapped by the Maskmann-45thN-involvement-brainwashing(tm), forcing their hands to do his evil and despicable fse flame wars. These poor souls who have yet to get their footing in the community, we CAN'T let this continue, we have to FIGHT against the Maskmann-effect(tm), there is still time to save them from underlord Maskmann. Please do what you know is right, stand with lonedoge against this nightmare, save these people from their fate.

#istandwithlonedoge

#istandwithlonedoge
#istandwithlonedoge
#istandwithlonedoge
#istandwithlonedoge

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2021, 06:29:52 pm »
What's happening to my favored fifa team?!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Mac`

• Sergeant Major
  • mine > yours
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Macasaurusrex
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2021, 06:33:07 pm »
You make me sick with this GROSS entanglement of the truth.
Lonedoge is committed to hiding his abhorrent true intentions and unfortunately for you brother the wool is over your eyes.
I was only driven to do this after him deleting my comment on the youtube video and removing the dislike ratio.
He took away my right to a voice through muting me on ts and I regret to inform you that he even went as far to take my mod, in the video you can hear him contorting the truth at 0:40 as I speak of my previous victories against him.

He is a tyrant Mac and you are his minion. Join me in this war and live a free life away from the chains of the cult of Lonedoge!

Lonedoges actions are beyond your understanding, clearly he deleted your comment and removed the dislike ratio for your own good, and you've been too blinded by Maskmanns silver tongue to realise that. Since I was in the teamspeak during this muting event, I can confirm he was CLEARLY muting you and removing your mod for your own good, your mental was shattered entering into that channel, Lonedoge only did that to protect yourself from yourself before you say something that would get you in trouble. And yet you STILL cannot see the kind of actions Lonedoge takes to protect you. I know you've been corrupted by Maskmann, but it is not too late for you to get out, you just have to find the will Mushy. Please save yourself, we care for you.

#istandwithlonedoge

Offline flo

• Second Lieutenant
  • Eat my baguette| Seals 6 | 45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2021, 06:36:09 pm »
From my personal experience with lone the bum doge he is nothing but a rat filth cheat. S6 is the best and deserves better!

#loathelonedoge #manupwithmushy

Seals 6 stand with mushy
if it wasnt for flo id have had a fantastic tournament. I hope he doesnt have a compilation

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2021, 06:36:49 pm »
istandwithmushypeas

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2021, 06:38:32 pm »

mushypeas and 2 time failed cr elect maskman using a center company bot farm to try cover anything worthwhile while also increasing their posts so they can vote for him in cr

disgusting tactics to try and cover great and well structured posts like macs

Offline Commodore Greaves

• Private
  • 45thN forever. Get involved
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_KGrd_Greaves
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2021, 06:39:19 pm »

mushypeas and 2 time failed cr elect maskman using a center company bot farm to try cover anything worthwhile while also increasing their posts so they can vote for him in cr

Photoshop and not true

Offline Mac`

• Sergeant Major
  • mine > yours
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Macasaurusrex
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2021, 06:41:29 pm »

Just laying down the facts.

Offline Mushypeas

• Sergeant
  • ARSENAL FAN NUMBER !!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2021, 06:44:16 pm »

I in no way conspired with Maskman he simply turned out in support of me upon reviewing the evidence which clearly points to your tyranny.

I have no interest in helping him to CR, it would be much easier for him to rally Bots under another post which would not call for a 45thN civil war, again you manipulate the common man and twist the truth like you have done repeatedly throughout your crooked career.

Offline Tired_Jake

• Private
  • I'm just a really tired, welcome to state farm
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [45thN_Vet][84th_Fus]_Tired_Jake
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2021, 06:46:14 pm »

I in no way conspired with Maskman he simply turned out in support of me upon reviewing the evidence which clearly points to your tyranny.

I have no interest in helping him to CR, it would be much easier for him to rally Bots under another post which would not call for a 45thN civil war, again you manipulate the common man and twist the truth like you have done repeatedly throughout your crooked career.

The Truth

Offline Commodore Greaves

• Private
  • 45thN forever. Get involved
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_KGrd_Greaves
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2021, 06:47:18 pm »

The Truth

Offline Ecko

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AKA |51ST|.QRR.TRRB.27th(V).Didleyn

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2021, 06:51:52 pm »

The Truth