Author Topic: ENIGMA  (Read 13862 times)

Wursti

Re: ENIGMA
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2021, 05:44:00 pm »
Muha if u want to fake an account of me you should call it WurstiNW and not wursti

nice try tho
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 06:04:06 pm by Wursti »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2021, 07:05:49 pm »
Muha if u want to fake an account of me you should call it WurstiNW and not wursti

nice try tho
is this why the account was registered from Germany I.P Address and the same exact City that you live in?

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2021, 08:18:06 pm »

nice try tho
is this why the account was registered from Germany I.P Address and the same exact City that you live in?
vpns exist

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2021, 10:14:01 pm »

nice try tho
I have prove that you use modding tools muha!!!11!!!

https://ibb.co/NZ1TVc6

HERE

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2021, 11:45:14 pm »

nice try tho
vpns exist
VPN just so happens to go to the same city he lives in apparently? That's literally like 1 in 10,000+

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2021, 03:10:40 am »

nice try tho
vpns exist
VPN just so happens to go to the same city he lives in apparently? That's literally like 1 in 10,000+

its not that difficult, we had a region tournament (germany; you can find it on fse) so he knows his region and I think wursti also mentioned the city he lives in so 1 in 1 I guess

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2021, 03:40:00 am »
Spoiler

nice try tho
vpns exist

its not that difficult, we had a region tournament (germany; you can find it on fse) so he knows his region and I think wursti also mentioned the city he lives in so 1 in 1 I guess
[close]
In all fairness VPN's normally work off a country e.g. 'Germany' so getting a specific city would be rather lucky unless its where the main interchange is.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2021, 10:32:21 am »
Also, unless Muha or someone has beef with wursti, why would they go looking through the German forums to find the city he lives in just to create an account on a hacks website.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2021, 11:26:37 am »
Also, unless Muha or someone has beef with wursti, why would they go looking through the German forums to find the city he lives in just to create an account on a hacks website.
why not tho lol
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2021, 11:28:29 am »
You are probably not aware of what people can be, right?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2021, 12:30:37 pm »
Wursti isn't cheating, he's German.

The only German cheater probably is nitghtwing
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2021, 01:22:44 pm »
Wursti isn't cheating, he's German.

The only German cheater probably is nitghtwing

future proof is to be sent
so calm your ''tits''
just not gonna be on FSE cause it affects personal evidence that cannot be shown here

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2021, 01:23:56 pm »
so exciting its like waiting for seal teams new season

Wursti

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2021, 01:27:09 pm »
Muha just needs some time to fake it

seems like im too stupid to not call myself Wursti on a cheat forum xd

Also funny that you just post that after 6 days, needed some time to think about how to properly fake everything or why didnt u post it instantly that "i" BOUGHT a cheat that DOESNT WORK ON NW as it says on the screenshot while I only play NW xd

your story makes so much sense wow!!

@Hertz I always said he should be banned everywhere for cheating and afterwards Muha kept saying I have an Account on such a page without ever showing any proof, and suddenly some account with my name appears out of nowhere xd

and now I wont say anything to that anymore since I dont have to defend myself for anything cuz u probs just pressed F12 to change the account name and such shit xd
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 01:47:30 pm by Wursti »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2021, 02:41:21 pm »
Muha just needs some time to fake it

seems like im too stupid to not call myself Wursti on a cheat forum xd

Also funny that you just post that after 6 days, needed some time to think about how to properly fake everything or why didnt u post it instantly that "i" BOUGHT a cheat that DOESNT WORK ON NW as it says on the screenshot while I only play NW xd

your story makes so much sense wow!!

@Hertz I always said he should be banned everywhere for cheating and afterwards Muha kept saying I have an Account on such a page without ever showing any proof, and suddenly some account with my name appears out of nowhere xd

and now I wont say anything to that anymore since I dont have to defend myself for anything cuz u probs just pressed F12 to change the account name and such shit xd
Hi

Since you may not have known. I'm Moderator Of LemonCheats, the website where you registered and bought the ''Warband'' cheat
future evidence will be only provided to Hertz/Herishey
Waiting approval from Head Administrator to approve statics about your doings.
I posted it 6 days later cause i was inactive in the forum for over months, so I just went scrolling down to see what's new
oh and guess what some random dude called wursti

You are basicaly out of the scene.

Best Of Regards,
Moderator of L&M
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 02:43:54 pm by Muhataa »