Author Topic: Amigos | Groupfighting Team  (Read 6699 times)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Amigos | Groupfighting Team
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2021, 07:11:02 pm »
Wenn ich nach dieser season ein retirement home brauche, denkt ihr könnt platz für mich schaffen?  ;D

Will ja der nächsten Elite noch was beibringen  8)
Geschichten aus dem Paulaner Garten

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2021, 03:06:56 pm »
Wenn ich nach dieser season ein retirement home brauche, denkt ihr könnt platz für mich schaffen?  ;D

was bietest du? ???

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2021, 05:01:08 pm »

was bietest du? ???

rostiges melee und einen salzigen coach
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2021, 06:04:44 pm »

was bietest du? ???

=
Good

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2021, 06:39:17 pm »

was bietest du? ???

Dafür stelle ich dir sogar ein Empfehlungsschreiben aus!

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2021, 07:27:06 pm »
„Quo usque tandem abutere, Faser, patientia nostra?“
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2021, 11:29:50 pm »
5-8 finish in our last EGS tournament this season. Deserved 4-7 loss to Spectres in quarters, after dropping only 5 rounds in the group stage. What a shame that we had to wait 1h15 between group stage and playoffs for our quarter match. The waiting time lost us ultimately the match/tournament. Cya next year!

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2021, 11:32:10 pm »
5-8 finish in our last EGS tournament this season. Deserved 4-7 loss to Spectres in quarters, after dropping only 5 rounds in the group stage. What a shame that we had to wait 1h15 between group stage and playoffs for our quarter match. The waiting time lost us ultimately the match/tournament. Cya next year!
VIIe and Elements taking 4min each round to say ready. I know the pain!  ;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2021, 12:23:11 am »

The real enemy (:

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2021, 11:30:22 am »

they did a tactical break to make us all choke in the playoffs, bodya is a 1000head

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2021, 12:29:49 pm »
I myself did not know that it would be so. We have someone who always went to the toilet to eat.
Later, someone constantly lagged, hung, and so on. I don't know what happened myself, but this tournament was a piece of complete crap, when your whole team has about 10-15 fps due to a large map and a large number of units on the server (100+ or ​​less). This is fucking shit!
There is no need to insult either me or the guys in any way. No one is to blame for anything, We ourselves did not know that the server would turn out to be so laggy and everything would be damn and hellishly buggy, freeze, and lag.

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2021, 12:34:35 pm »
I myself did not know that it would be so. We have someone who always went to the toilet to eat.
Later, someone constantly lagged, hung, and so on. I don't know what happened myself, but this tournament was a piece of complete crap, when your whole team has about 10-15 fps due to a large map and a large number of units on the server (100+ or ​​less). This is fucking shit!
There is no need to insult either me or the guys in any way. No one is to blame for anything, We ourselves did not know that the server would turn out to be so laggy and everything would be damn and hellishly buggy, freeze, and lag.
the map was just dog in terms of fps, I was having fps drops with an i7 9700k and 1060 gb, people with worse specs had it worse.

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2021, 12:38:41 pm »
the map was just dog in terms of fps, I was having fps drops with an i7 9700k and 1060 gb, people with worse specs had it worse.
You have no idea how much ...
In addition to the fact that the card weighed a lot and it put a heavy load on my computer, about 100+ bodies present on the server slowed down my old, small computer.
To say that I almost died there is to say nothing. Thanks to the organizers for such tournaments, where you play with 10-15 fps, and also on a French host, when not all attacks are visible, blocks are placed every other time.
Stoiki , Imagine I have a computer somewhere in 2010-2012 for a maximum of $ 200, I almost died there with 10-15 fps, when I have an AMD Rhadeon X2, and 10 GB of RAM.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2021, 02:06:26 pm »
He went to the toilet to eat?
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2021, 02:08:31 pm »
He went to the toilet to eat?
eat deez