Author Topic: Gladio et Fortuna 1v1 Hussar Tournament - 200€ Prize Pool - Finished  (Read 20913 times)

Offline CarlosGER

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Gladio et Fortuna 1v1 Hussar Tournament - 200€ Prize Pool - Live!
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2021, 10:15:48 pm »
It was a great tournament for me and a great experience over multiple weeks. I am very glad that so many players signed up and I can say that the admin team did a great job organizing this tournament. I wanted to thank them, and all the players of this community. Well played to LaSalle who put up a very good match!

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2021, 09:25:46 am »
It was a great tournament for me and a great experience over multiple weeks. I am very glad that so many players signed up and I can say that the admin team did a great job organizing this tournament. I wanted to thank them, and all the players of this community. Well played to LaSalle who put up a very good match!

Carlos won??? Congratsss !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2021, 10:36:35 am »
My congratulations to Carlos on winning the tournament, he has lived up to the standards of a true victor. Also, a well-deserved GG to LaSalle, his passion for the game and drive to excel hasn't gone unnoticed.

With the prize money having been transferred, our tournament has now officially come to an end. I would like to thank all the players and referees for their commitment and patience. Furthermore, I wish everyone happy summer holidays, and I am sure we'll meet again!