Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Team of the Year - Announced  (Read 4636 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
NWWC 2021 | Team of the Year - Announced
« on: April 27, 2021, 11:07:52 am »

Team of the Year

Coming Soon once finals are played. This will consist of a full roster (12 players) with 3-4 from the winning nation, 2-3 from the 2nd place nation, 2-3 from the 3rd place nation, 1-2 from the 4th place nation and 2-4 stand out players from other nations.

Shortlist
ENG;

Python, DOMI, Shadey and Voluble

FRA;

ExtaZz, Zeyden, Higen and Elsse

GER;

Bunter Igel, Wolpi and Gerher

ESP;

Carlitos and Alatriste

UKR;

Tw1ster

SCO;

Gi

NL;

Floris and Rikkert

NA;

Yoshiee

SAU;

DarkTemplar

SWE;

Achilles

IRE;

Golden
[close]

Team of the Year
Python
Shadey
DOMI
Bunter Igel
Wolpi
Carlitos
Yoshie
ExtaZz
Zeyden
Higen
Gi
Rikkert
[close]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:41:07 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NWWC 2021 | Team of the Year
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 11:08:04 am »
Rsv
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 11:34:24 am »
I'm working out the shortlist atm for Team of the Year, at the moment I have taken some suggestions from the cpts of the top 4 nations. If any other players/cpts have suggestions feel free to post them here or message me on Steam.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 02:04:02 pm »
Me.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 02:04:24 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 02:06:18 pm »
Me.
1/5 while winning 15 - 2
Groupfighting is a team sport. Not about individual scores but also comp score wasn't on and I got tked 3 times :(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 02:07:31 pm »
I've spoken to the majority of the relevant captains now and make some picks myself, this is the shortlist who I will pick 12 candidates from. Ofc most will be the top 4 teams but there will be some others too (there is at least one from each knockout nation);

ENG;

Python, DOMI, Shadey and Voluble

FRA;

ExtaZz, Zeyden, Higen and Elsse

GER;

Bunter Igel, Wolpi and Gerher

ESP;

Carlitos and Alatriste

UKR;

Tw1ster

SCO;

Gi

NL;

Floris and Rikkert

NA;

Yoshiee

SAU;

DarkTemplar

SWE;

Achilles

IRE;

Golden

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 02:09:26 pm »
Golden not please, cuz this NWWC was boring for him
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 02:16:30 pm »
I mean it's not going to be down to a vote I'll just discuss what I decided with a few others to hear any other POV's. It'll most likely be 3 from FRA, 3 from ENG, 2 from GER, 1 from ESP and then 3 from other teams.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2021, 02:21:43 pm »
feels cucked man

Elsse

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2021, 02:22:34 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2021, 02:25:25 pm »
SCO;

Gi

Actually made it out of groups and if you look at the stats tbh it's clear why.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2021, 02:36:16 pm »
Golden not please, cuz this NWWC was boring for him

Hahah

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2021, 02:37:24 pm »
Gi and Yoshie deserve it the most from the "smaller" teams.

Apart from that, I don't understand the French nominations if you only take NWWC into account. Generally nominations look good tho.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 02:54:40 pm »
Gi and Yoshie deserve it the most from the "smaller" teams.

Apart from that, I don't understand the French nominations if you only take NWWC into account. Generally nominations look good tho.
I asked Elsse for his suggestions since I only saw our match. I'd imagine he based it off their important matches not the group ones since they were all irrelevant whitewashes.