Author Topic: 23rd Election - May-Jul 2021 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 12282 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 23rd Election - May-Jul 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2021, 08:42:08 pm »
- Getting Tardet a proper camera so he can be even more sexy on the stream with Price and myself

Currently waiting for Maskman's counter offer.

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8rtOELWxUf

damn these 45thN members truly are brainwashed
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2021, 08:44:09 pm »
- Getting Tardet a proper camera so he can be even more sexy on the stream with Price and myself

get involved

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2021, 02:24:22 am »
Update the thread pls xoxoxox

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2021, 11:50:01 am »
Posting for a friend:

Name: trot888
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Unfortunately, Mrs. Tweedy has fixed her machine and has started making CHICKEN pies; as a result, I've been in hiding, but Fetcher has been keeping my updated with the community. I've seen numerous issues starting to pop around in the community; some questionable electees and ultimately, some interesting applications for the upcoming eggciting election.

I've been part of this community for numerous years, by providing incredible threads such as the 'Kind Regards' rankings located here:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42393

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I've given the administrative role to a decent friend 'Fietta', and I'm appalled by his piss-poor effort of continuing my legacy as a kind regard legend, as such I've decided to run for CR to not allow any more of this nonsense!

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

1. Keeping the community at peace and providing the kindest of regards to everyone who's given so much effort for the community
2. Hosting numerous tournaments which would benefit not only the weakest of chickens, but also the ones that lay the most eggs!

So, please vote for me!

kind regards
trot888

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2021, 12:54:58 pm »
Name: Leaf
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Im great for the Community
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Hosting a linebattle, Doing my Annual Cav tournament
You missed this one shadow
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2021, 05:23:24 pm »
Name: Leaf
Why should you become CR?: Im great for the Community
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Hosting a linebattle, Doing my Annual Cav tournament
You missed this one shadow

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2021, 07:45:41 pm »
Posting for a friend:

Name: trot888
EU or NA?: EU
Why should you become CR?: Unfortunately, Mrs. Tweedy has fixed her machine and has started making CHICKEN pies; as a result, I've been in hiding, but Fetcher has been keeping my updated with the community. I've seen numerous issues starting to pop around in the community; some questionable electees and ultimately, some interesting applications for the upcoming eggciting election.

I've been part of this community for numerous years, by providing incredible threads such as the 'Kind Regards' rankings located here:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42393

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I've given the administrative role to a decent friend 'Fietta', and I'm appalled by his piss-poor effort of continuing my legacy as a kind regard legend, as such I've decided to run for CR to not allow any more of this nonsense!

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

1. Keeping the community at peace and providing the kindest of regards to everyone who's given so much effort for the community
2. Hosting numerous tournaments which would benefit not only the weakest of chickens, but also the ones that lay the most eggs!

So, please vote for me!

kind regards
trot888
they have to post it themselves.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2021, 08:22:13 pm »
 Midnight really do be supporting my rival candidate's

yecgga

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2021, 08:27:43 pm »
they have to post it themselves.

Why didn't you add my application? That was an actual application. I want to take part in CR election.

Offline ArtOfKilling

• Colonel
  • 16th Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2021, 10:54:06 pm »
Its good to see a lot of candidates signing up. It feels more people are interested in helping the community!

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2021, 12:41:17 am »

get involved

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2021, 04:51:14 am »
Name: RussianFury
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I understand.

Why should you become CR?:  I have been a long, active community member for the past nine years and I have many ideas that I would like to implement for the community If I were to be elected. I have been past friends with many former CRs as well as was a administrator for the most prestigious North American league called North American Napoleonic Wars League (or NANWL for short). Furthermore, I have been a prominent member of the competitive side of community as well as a recent up turn in participation in public events. I plan to implement many different tournament formats, modded events, and a possible cross community league that anybody can be apart of. Most of these plans are aimed at not reviving the game per say, but to give it a spark of creativity that I feel many players would enjoy and welcome. 

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I plan on creating new leagues, tournament ideas, and a new tournament format for the NA scene that will increase the number of tournament a week for the NA community. Additionally, new events such as the return of the Conquest Group-fighting event I hosted two years ago may be welcomed by regiments from all skill level. As well as the return of modded events which the NA community once had but ran aground as interest died out. However, I believe as though many want change in the current status quo and with summer time coming around the corner we may as well give the event hosting community a push.

Get involved.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2021, 04:54:13 am »
Spoiler
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I understand.

Why should you become CR?:  I have been a long, active community member for the past nine years and I have many ideas that I would like to implement for the community If I were to be elected. I have been past friends with many former CRs as well as was a administrator for the most prestigious North American league called North American Napoleonic Wars League (or NANWL for short). Furthermore, I have been a prominent member of the competitive side of community as well as a recent up turn in participation in public events. I plan to implement many different tournament formats, modded events, and a possible cross community league that anybody can be apart of. Most of these plans are aimed at not reviving the game per say, but to give it a spark of creativity that I feel many players would enjoy and welcome. 

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I plan on creating new leagues, tournament ideas, and a new tournament format for the NA scene that will increase the number of tournament a week for the NA community. Additionally, new events such as the return of the Conquest Group-fighting event I hosted two years ago may be welcomed by regiments from all skill level. As well as the return of modded events which the NA community once had but ran aground as interest died out. However, I believe as though many want change in the current status quo and with summer time coming around the corner we may as well give the event hosting community a push.

Get involved.
[close]
This man is a man
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2021, 04:55:37 am »

Get involved.
king shit

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2021, 05:03:45 am »

Get involved.
king shit

I don't need to make promises like all these fake politicians. I get results and my resume will speak for itself. Everyone knows who the right choice is.