Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 1]  (Read 54657 times)

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League Season 1
« Reply #945 on: May 24, 2021, 03:59:41 am »
theonoob
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #947 on: May 24, 2021, 04:00:54 am »
gg good season
ggs. jedis are probably the best groupfighting team ive seen since 2017 lg
terrible map 2 from me. let the side down.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #948 on: May 24, 2021, 04:01:19 am »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: May 24, 2021, 04:01:24 am »
Jedi Masters 2 - 0 Cringe Management

Map 1
[close]

Map 2
[close]

Jedi have won the league, ggwp. I will be making a bigger post later. stay tuned  :)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: May 24, 2021, 04:01:37 am »
GeeGee I am happy to have been an intern turned paid intern

Spoiler
[close]
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: May 24, 2021, 04:19:58 am »
3 and 20 isn’t as bad as Fireboy’s -2 and 18 so don’t feel too bad Theo
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #952 on: May 24, 2021, 04:21:48 am »
its certainly up there

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #953 on: May 24, 2021, 04:59:13 am »
its certainly up there
0-16 gang #jamesandcow
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #954 on: May 24, 2021, 05:15:06 am »
gg 2 match a week no good imo

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #955 on: May 24, 2021, 05:50:30 am »
gg 2 match a week no good imo
I think 2 matches was ok but only because this would have lasted forever if we didn’t do 2
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #956 on: May 24, 2021, 06:40:36 am »
gg good season

Was fun playing with everyone! Hope to do it again sometime soon. Thank you Risk and Xethos for starting the league and thank you Risk for running it and ensuring everything ran smoothly as I'm sure it was difficulty at times.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: May 24, 2021, 10:43:48 am »
Conclusion

Congratulations to Jedi Masters for winning The Napoleonic Wars Champions League! They had an amazing win over Cringe Management in the finals. Congratulations to Red Viper, Gavin, Jaax, SerWall, Stryker and BabyJesus. You guys have proved you are the best team and have come out on top, congrats! I would like to give a big thank you to all who signed up and to anyone who helped with the league. These leagues cannot be done without the community stepping in to participate and keep the competitive scene going. Thank you for helping continuing that. I hope people found it fun and exciting to play in and be a part of.

The finalized league placements are below. The third place was decided to not be done as it was agreed upon by both the respective team captains.

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place Tie

Here are the final leaderboards and team map stats for the league. Thank you Horse, Mikey and Waste for managing the leaderboards this season.

I would like to give some thanks to some certain people from myself.

To The Captains
Thank you all (Cytiuz, Hawkince, James, Red Viper, Sleek, Theodin, and Yoshie) for being captains. I know some of you weren't too thrilled about it and skeptical; and I know it was difficult at times, but you all persevered. It is a tough and challenging position, and I appreciate for you all for rising to the occasion. I just wanted to say thank you all for stepping up to lead the teams.
[close]

To The Referees
To all the refs who helped and referee this season, you have my utmost respect. I know it is not the most fun thing to do and frustrating at times, but to all of you who admined matches this season, thank you. I know some of you really stepped up and did a majority of them, and I greatly appreciate that. You and your effort did not go unnoticed.
[close]

To Xethos
Where to begin... You were amazing to run the league with and a lot of the stuff that made the league so great was because of you. I know the effort, hard work, and time you put in for the league. From doing the draft day sheet, to the team map stats, to the basics of running the league, to the stuff you did I probably don't even know about...you took ideas we had to the next level and I would not have been able to do these things without you. Your advice and input were so valuable in a variety of ways, and I thank you for keeping the league solid on how we wanted to run it. Besides the few bumps here and there, that were all from me, I say it turned out pretty alright. Thank you Xethos, really, thank you.
[close]

And that's a wrap. Thanks again to all who participated. This might be the last thing I host, so I again hope it was enjoyable for at least some if not all of you.
Until then, ggs and take it easy.
- Risk

Offline Kapow

• Sergeant
  • New York Frog Catchers Inc.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RonnieFlex
« Reply #958 on: May 24, 2021, 11:23:03 pm »
gavin told me we lost and got 2nd place smhhh
How does an NA know of fucking Ronnieflex of all Dutch things

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #959 on: May 26, 2021, 01:56:43 pm »
This has been one of my favorite seasons and not even because I was on a stacked team. Thank you Jaax for playing under my name for the last couple matches of the season. Thank you risk for allowing it to happen and for hosting

Also huge respect to Stryker for showing up to everything by and always being available
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time