Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61737 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #465 on: December 15, 2021, 01:24:56 pm »
Just a word of advice, if you want to dispute an action you deem unruly and unfair best to do it on
over steam and TS.

FSE is the worst place to do it especially with that kind of thankless post that ends in a shitty bait @HiReaper.

I haven’t seen the video, maybe the admin team is right, maybe they’re wrong - regardless EGS has been pretty consistent and successful so far (coming from someone who doesn’t really care about EGS) so show some actual respect rather than gaslighting on this thread and getting your mates to argue on your behalf.

Maybe this would be a good start to getting unbanned  ;)^

Best of luck convincing them now :)
he messaged DarkTemplar on steam so what are you on about?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #466 on: December 15, 2021, 01:26:19 pm »
And Dark Templar will reply when he has time.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #467 on: December 15, 2021, 01:27:12 pm »
This is pointless. The ban is still gonna stand.

Keep calling me a SJW tho, I don't mind.
Then I suppose Wursti, as one of the head admins, will receive just punishment for his remarks during the last 7v7 league 1 tourny https://i.imgur.com/PXNmkYo.png because of him encouraging homophobic behaviour
Oof

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 15, 2021, 01:27:39 pm »
And Dark Templar will reply when he has time.
tell him to be fast cuz the fse drama Will keep going!

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #469 on: December 15, 2021, 01:29:10 pm »
Just a word of advice, if you want to dispute an action you deem unruly and unfair best to do it on
over steam and TS.

FSE is the worst place to do it especially with that kind of thankless post that ends in a shitty bait @HiReaper.

I haven’t seen the video, maybe the admin team is right, maybe they’re wrong - regardless EGS has been pretty consistent and successful so far (coming from someone who doesn’t really care about EGS) so show some actual respect rather than gaslighting on this thread and getting your mates to argue on your behalf.

Oh lol did he, I skim read the thread :)

Point still stands, don’t throw oil onto the fire, if DT is busy and hasn’t replied then just wait otherwise you’re just under mining your own argument
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #470 on: December 15, 2021, 01:29:31 pm »
Or you know, people could be patient. It is like 4 weeks until the next tournament.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 15, 2021, 01:36:02 pm »
over steam and TS.

Oh lol did he, I skim read the thread :)

Point still stands, don’t throw oil onto the fire, if DT is busy and hasn’t replied then just wait otherwise you’re just under mining your own argument
Not really, there was a lot of time to discuss the whole perspective but there is ig no time to ask HiReaper what was going on. When I said Some bad shit (as an admin) Voluble messaged me directly for getting a proper and unbiased view of what happend.
I dont see that happening rn and the decision is solely made by the admin without giving a chance for HiReaper to defend himself.
I dont say what HiReaper did is right but thats not the point i try to make here
Fun fact: Wursti and Maskman can soon make a ‘40 years and virgin’ spin-off

Offline StockholmDE

• Board Moderator
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #472 on: December 15, 2021, 02:14:10 pm »
All of you should show some respect. It's hard to host quality tournaments for a community like this, but the egs team is doing an amazing job for more than 1 season now. I see no need to be flamming each other, crying, or playing the victim card.

The punishment for HiReaper is indeed on the limit but it's within a reasonable judgement so I don't see where it's a "joke". And when you react as HiReaper did I would see no reason at all to reconsider it.

And if the EGS goes to a stricter line of judgement, we should all be thankful. Some people reckon they can write and do anything. Only a benefit for all of us if that changes.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #473 on: December 15, 2021, 02:16:12 pm »
Stockholm, saying what the sane people think but can't be arsed to actually type out. Thank Stock.

Only thing I would criticise is that if HiReaper indeed didn't get a chance to defend himself as Dark didn't respond, then no punishment should have been taken yet. Remember guys its innocent until proven guilty you have to allow him to mount a defense.

EDIT: Spelling REE
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 02:19:59 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #474 on: December 15, 2021, 02:16:53 pm »
I think the funniest part, is that the people complaining about what HiReaper did do not actually care; this community has an awful habit of allowing known auto blockers, DDOSers and cheaters in general to return to this community with open arms in the matter of a couple of months, or worse, nothing actually happens to them and instead of investigating, just let it be.

It's all fun and games banning HiReaper for posting a TKing video for two tournaments, but the amount of hypocrisy from some of the people who are advocating his ban is absolutely abominable, so much so that it's extremely laughable. Instead of complaining about something so miniscule, start calling out people who actually deserve to be banned for their excessive use of texture changes, zoom hacks and anything else under the sun, a quick ten second search on youtube will give you some lovely old videos of so called 'top players' using some form of 'cheat'.

This community is only complaining because of the drama that becomes of it, rather than actually giving a shit about what happened, but that's ok though because this community is ran by a bunch of children who actually have little to no idea what's right and wrong as it's the same people who're inherently racist, xenophobic or just absolute morons.

Lastly, the ban for HiReaper was excessive by anyone's standard, especially for this community where a slap on the wrist is given to someone for doxxing, a tournament ban would suffice, but two is excessive considering that's almost the rest of the tournament for him.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 15, 2021, 02:23:49 pm »
If you don’t like it leave then… he did something dumb, he shows no intention to apologise for it on here at least so he deals with what comes next, the fact EGS are actually deciding to have standards and enforce them doesn’t mean it’s too harsh or wrong in some way
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 15, 2021, 02:24:57 pm »
If you don’t like it leave then… he did something dumb, he shows no intention to apologise for it on here at least so he deals with what comes next, the fact EGS are actually deciding to have standards and enforce them doesn’t mean it’s too harsh or wrong in some way

If you don't like it, change it - much like your attitude

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #477 on: December 15, 2021, 02:25:17 pm »
I've always said that we should have went more down the native route and banned all the texture changes and things so we can stop all 'cheats' entirely tbh but everyone was against it. You say about known autoblockers but there is no 'real' way to prove this.

If you hate how the communities run so much Fietta how about you actually try do something yourself for once rather than sitting on the forums all day complaining about how much better you are than the rest of this community lmao.

Ironic post.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 15, 2021, 02:26:22 pm »
I literally pointed out how they’ve changed the way they’re doing it and you say that… well okay then
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 15, 2021, 02:27:00 pm »
I've always said that we should have went more down the native route and banned all the texture changes and things so we can stop all 'cheats' entirely tbh but everyone was against it. You say about known autoblockers but there is no 'real' way to prove this.

If you hate how the communities run so much Fietta how about you actually try do something yourself for once rather than sitting on the forums all day complaining about how much better you are than the rest of this community lmao.

Ironic post.

Change starts at the top, but considering the 'top' being you moderators are just as lenient as the rest, then it's hopeless - not that you actually could change anything from the forums, but leniency here and actively contributing to community decisions always influences decisions more than the average joe blogs

I literally pointed out how they’ve changed the way they’re doing it and you say that… well okay then

It's great they're knuckling down on issues, but when you're going far too excessive in one area and then a slap on the wrist in the next then clearly they have absolutely no idea what they're doing. Two tournament ban? Sheesh
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 02:29:34 pm by Fietta »