Author Topic: NA Team for 6 Nations Cavalry Cup Competiton  (Read 1254 times)

Offline CakeFarts

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
NA Team for 6 Nations Cavalry Cup Competiton
« on: November 10, 2020, 11:25:36 pm »
The 6 Nations Cavalry Cup starts in a week and team NA has been invited to attend. Currently, the captains are myself and Virus(8thHuss). The team is allowed to bring a total of 24 delegates to compete against the other nations. If there are more than 24 people who want to participate, we will hold elimination try outs to determine the final roster. Rosters must be finalized by the 15th so sign up promptly. The team is limited to North American players ONLY. Use the following format on this thread to sign up:

Name:
Steam link:
GUID:

Please add Virus on steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bossmode214/ and request to join the steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nacav 

For more information on the 6 Nations Cav Cup, refer to the Cav Cup thread here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=247.0

Current Roster:
Cake
Chantakey(Bugler)
Leaf
Mang
Nachtel
Tyrion
Virus
Xethos
Yehuda_Goldberg

« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 09:03:25 am by CakeFarts »
Are you banned form NA1 and don't want people to know who you are? Message me on here and I'll see what i can do. You won't have to give me any details besides the ones required for the unban appeal.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
Re: US team for 6 Nations Cavalry Cup
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 11:58:55 pm »
Lol even if I wanted to, not going to play with 140 ping

Offline CakeFarts

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: NA Team for 6 Nations Cavalry Cup Competiton
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 06:03:57 pm »
Yes the 140 ping will make it hard, but we are going to try anyways!
Are you banned form NA1 and don't want people to know who you are? Message me on here and I'll see what i can do. You won't have to give me any details besides the ones required for the unban appeal.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 10:01:58 pm »
Put me on bitch

Offline CakeFarts

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 12:52:53 am »
Put me on bitch

bet mfer. Chantakey confirmed bugler lets get this shit we running up on these eu kids

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 01:09:14 am »
I'd do it, but I see absolutely no evidence of an NA team being invited . . . especially not two months after the tournament was announced and after the first match has been posted.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Ultra Leaf

• Sergeant Major
  • NW official administrator/ Bad Speller
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/Opr_Ultra_Leaf
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 06:17:44 am »
Same i will play for NA

Offline CakeFarts

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 09:07:08 am »
I talked to dragon King over steam a couple days ago. He said we would try it out and see if we could get the roster together. but if we get the 15 we will play. Also request to join steam group
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 09:56:29 am by CakeFarts »

Offline CakeFarts

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 05:58:18 pm »
Thanks for everyone who was interested and wanted to play. Unfortunately we got a late start to making our roster and weren't able to get the 15 we needed to play. I will be sure to start earlier next year.