Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Wiki
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2020, 01:13:53 am »
Hello mr. Dan. I don't think stun chamber depends on movement rather than timing.. I would say the timing is the only key to successfully stun chamber someone. The forward movement is just a myth, also "tip chamber" is basically stun chamber, you miss hold chamber and I'd defo rename counter chamber to re-chamber. Take these advices from the chamber master Kulouš.

I won't download the shitty Discord

just stop

You can teach me but I'm afraid there is literally nothing you can teach me about chambering :)
Cool but don't act like movement in chambering is less important then timing.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2020, 04:45:37 am »
Hello mr. Dan. I don't think stun chamber depends on movement rather than timing.. I would say the timing is the only key to successfully stun chamber someone. The forward movement is just a myth, also "tip chamber" is basically stun chamber, you miss hold chamber and I'd defo rename counter chamber to re-chamber. Take these advices from the chamber master Kulouš.

I won't download the shitty Discord

just stop

You can teach me but I'm afraid there is literally nothing you can teach me about chambering :)
Cool but don't act like movement in chambering is less important then timing.

^ This

Movement is important for stunning and getting out of stuns. Timing is also important, but saying one or the other is the only key to successfully stun chamber is very wrong.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2020, 06:15:34 am »
well yes but actually no. Maybe the sentence: 'timing is the only key ' is a little bit harsh but you can easily stun chamber standing still. I was pointing out the forward movement thing which is absolutely bullshit.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2020, 11:53:06 pm »
well yes but actually no. Maybe the sentence: 'timing is the only key ' is a little bit harsh but you can easily stun chamber standing still. I was pointing out the forward movement thing which is absolutely bullshit.

Aight, you do you, I'm sure whatever it is you're doing has helped you win many tournaments.

|Viper|

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2020, 12:00:47 am »
Movement has a lot to do with chambering lol. Like Godfreid said, it helps you get out of stuns/chambers that're really op.

Wursti

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2020, 12:05:04 am »
What is chambering

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2020, 12:11:59 am »

Aight, you do you, I'm sure whatever it is you're doing has helped you win many tournaments.
Don't think kulous has ever won a single thing.  The man is a massive meme on EU. Kinda a Flusha lite, if you've ever heard of him.
Movement isn't just integral to stunchambering. Its basically the difference between a stunchamber and a normal chamber. Kulous only blockchambers, which does stun quite often as well, but I wouldn't call it stunchambering.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:14:18 am by Rikkert »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2020, 12:13:07 am »
Pazaak is fun!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2020, 12:34:26 am »
@movement they are talking about you behind your back
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2020, 12:43:38 am »
@movement they are talking about you behind your back

David_Schrein

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2020, 12:48:06 am »
 :o

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2020, 03:44:20 am »
Join the wiki and write about chambering thanks
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2020, 04:23:28 am »
no dont im right

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2020, 05:57:24 am »
no dont im right
Join the wiki and write about melee but not about chambering thanks
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2020, 09:17:21 am »
Spoiler

Don't think kulous has ever won a single thing.  The man is a massive meme on EU. Kinda a Flusha lite, if you've ever heard of him.
Movement isn't just integral to stunchambering. Its basically the difference between a stunchamber and a normal chamber. Kulous only blockchambers, which does stun quite often as well, but I wouldn't call it stunchambering.
[close]

I have not won anything and I feel bad for not wasting 3 hours of my life on dueling 1 guy in ft7 or being a member of stacked gf team which would win for me but I can imagine this massive fidget spinner on EU knows chambering better than I do.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 09:55:34 am by Kulouš »