Author Topic: Asatro GF Team  (Read 13171 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Asatro GF Team
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2021, 05:51:19 pm »
May 18th shall henceforth be known as "Smooli day"

Yes exactly, it shall be decreed the day of our lord Smylie (Irish ExtazZz)!

I feel sorry for Hireaper and Strawhead, they had a tough evening with 2 matches absolutely carrying smylie fat ***

Sorry I can't here u from down there with your petty 16 kills.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2021, 12:50:02 am »
I feel sorry for Hireaper and Strawhead, they had a tough evening with 2 matches absolutely carrying smylie fat ***

smylie just killsteals +1111!!!!1

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2021, 10:59:59 am »

smylie just killsteals +1111!!!!1

WE BACK???
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2021, 09:55:50 pm »
 :-*
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2021, 08:18:13 pm »
Sadly today marks the end of Asatro, I’ve been running gf teams with only a 1 month break since October 2018 (with Asatro and Kamikaze). I’ve loved everyone in this team and everyone who has been in it. Special shout out to every current day player but also the OG’s that helped such as ; Cr3A, Rikkert, Lama, Barro, Nightwing, Ilypa, Porkins, Matt, OdaCao, Ryan, Dren, Maxifighter, David and many more (please tell me if u were one of them and I’ll add u). Thanks to all of u for making such a special community, that will still play the odd gf every now and then, but also will play casual games.

Reasons for Disbanding ;

1. I have been a lot more inactive in NW.
2. Players wanting a new path to improve their skills.
3. Discontent in the older players of the team.

Thanks to Everyone and all of our rivals. Hopefully we’ll be back again, but for now farewell!

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2021, 08:36:36 pm »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2021, 09:02:36 pm »
was here for only a moment but can't say i didn't have fun! RIP
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Strawhead

• Captain
  • I am on a long and narrow path.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2021, 09:05:06 pm »
It was because of the Clarnetist Batman video RIP. :(
Spoiler
I'll miss you my homies.
[close]

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2021, 09:18:34 pm »
was here for only a moment but can't say i didn't have fun! RIP

Offline IR_Nr59_Lamastos

• First Lieutenant
  • Prinzessin Lamalana die Schöne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_IR_Nr59_Obst_Lama
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2021, 09:41:44 pm »
Been here since Kami, roughly 2 years ago. What a journey it was! I put many hours into the team playing, having fun and laughing.
It's really sad that we didn't manage to survive the most recent phase of inactiveness. It is finally time for us to let another one take our place as the - as far as I know - longest standing team (didn't research, but would make sense).

Love all of you guys, thanks to everybody who helped giving me and Asatro/Kami a great time! And thanks to Strawhead for destroying the team with a video of Batman playing the clarinet.

Most importantly, I want to thank Smylie! You have seen me play 2 years ago in a regimental groupfight and added me on Steam, asking if I'd want to join a groupfighting team. Never haveing been in one before, I accepted and gathered my first experiences in Kamikaze. It was an awesome time, and many great people came and left over the months and years. But without you, the team would have never come to existance and would have never survived for so long, and I would probably still only play regimental stuff. You were always fair and friendly to me, and I trust you to this day!

I know you have a toxic side and there are some people you don't get along with, but you are a really lovely person and you were always kind to me. Even though the team disbands now and you didn't really have much time for NW the last weeks, I hope you become active again and bless the community with your presence :D Don't forget about the every-once-in-a-while-casual-asatro-gf!
There are some other people who have grown particularly dear to my heart, but it would be too much to mention them and I would probably miss one or two. But if you read this: Yes, I am talking about YOU!

Now, our groupchat will still remain and be a place of old memories and old people. And maybe feetpics. We have to decide whether enough people like them or not. I remain neutral on this topic.

skrt skrt,
Lama
Join the IR_Nr59, join the infantry!

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2021, 11:11:58 pm »
Sadly today marks the end of Asatro, I’ve been running gf teams with only a 1 month break since October 2018 (with Asatro and Kamikaze). I’ve loved everyone in this team and everyone who has been in it. Special shout out to every current day player but also the OG’s that helped such as ; Cr3A, Rikkert, Lama, Barro, Nightwing, Ilypa, Porkins, Matt, OdaCao, Ryan, Dren, Maxifighter, David and many more (please tell me if u were one of them and I’ll add u). Thanks to all of u for making such a special community, that will still play the odd gf every now and then, but also will play casual games.

Reasons for Disbanding ;

Thanks to Everyone and all of our rivals. Hopefully we’ll be back again, but for now farewell!
<3 sad to hear, always a pleasure mate!

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2021, 11:13:17 pm »

Reasons for Disbanding ;

nothing special, just wanted to let everyone know that smylie kicked me out of asatro

Cos ur a team hopping fanny.

Ggs bois, a pleasure to have Merced once or twice and played against you with NSS, safe to say one of our favourite rivals is now gone 🥺 big ups all of you for keeping the ship sailing so long!!

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2021, 11:48:47 pm »
Well, it's been quite a while with you guys and same as Lama I have to thank Smylie. If you would not picked me up and played some 2v2 back in late 2019, I would probably never really entered the international competitive stage. I most of the time enjoyed our matches and tournaments, not mainly because of our skill and palmares we did not achieved but more cause of our atmosphere in the team. Yes, winning and stuff is cool but it's nice to have a stabile group of people having fun during the matches and still trying to improve. I want to thank all the members or ex members like Bandej, Crea, Barro and Ilypa or newer players like Chuckster, Jakob and HiReaper. In the end you guys made this team what it was and what I loved.
Of course, credits should also go to people like Lama, Maxi, Anubis and Strawhead for staying loyal to "only a gf team" for such a long time.

Maybe Asatro's journey ends here, but the stories will remain of:
- Lama going to the toilet
- Ilypa playing 24/7 high
- Barro carrying silently
- Maxi screaming like he got stabbed not only in game but also in real life
- Rikkert screaming even more about how shit the game is and how shit the enemy team is and "HOW ARE YOU EVEN MORE DOG SHIT SMYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!"
- Anubis meanwhile saving Rikkert's and Asatro's ass
- Sadmann supporting the team with good vibes
- HiReaper being depressed that the cool Zeyden trick he tryed didn't work out
- Strawhead getting into his super saiyan ottoman mod to carry the team *skrt skrt*
- Smylie, who starts calling his girlfriend during the quarter final cause who needs callouts lol

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2021, 11:53:38 pm »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠