Author Topic: What car do you drive?  (Read 48195 times)

AeroNinja

Re: What car do you drive?
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2016, 09:34:44 pm »
You basically asked someone to kill themselves just because he called you out on your lies. No 16 year old can afford a license nevermind afford to drive a car like that.

You should really grow up
19. And I got help from family to buy it. + I do work a lot illegal. Not as in Drugs or smth. Hiding work from taxes etc if you know what I mean.

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2016, 09:54:35 pm »
You basically asked someone to kill themselves just because he called you out on your lies. No 16 year old can afford a license nevermind afford to drive a car like that.

19. And I got help from family to buy it. + I do work a lot illegal. Not as in Drugs or smth. Hiding work from taxes etc if you know what I mean.

"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2016, 03:32:36 am »
Just had to spend $300 to fix my car. Rip money

What was wrong with it?  ???
something with the spark plugs not letting oil get to the engine or something. Idk anything about cars nor was I really listening when the guy was talking.

Hm... If it's a problem with the spark plugs, then it is probable that they were not properly igniting the air-fuel mixture or firing at the wrong times. Basically the output of energy was not = to the input of the fuel. $300 seems like a deal and a half, spark plugs are a bitch to fix  :-[
Had to spend nearly $600 (I think. At least that was the estimate the mechanic gave me) just because a radiator fan broke off due to cheap plastic and just tore right through the radiator. Crazy how one little thing can cause a chain reaction that can permanently fuck up your car. We ended up buying the parts online and fixing it ourselves. Took us 2 days to take everything apart, replace and put everything back together. We got a gay little notice/complaint from the home association people or whatever saying "this is not a mechanic shop pls dont do this" fucking faggots fuck you thats my house I do what I want god im edgy
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2016, 10:19:25 am »

You work illegally as what? I'm quite curious now, too. :o

AeroNinja

« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2016, 12:25:28 pm »
A friend of mine has a stable with some horses and an own company. They do earn a lot of money. I work with him a lot like cleaning up gardens from other people etc. That is just side work I also do vacation work at their company and it really pays really well. I can PM you their website if you want proof.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2016, 02:30:53 pm »
A friend of mine has a stable with some horses and an own company. They do earn a lot of money. I work with him a lot like cleaning up gardens from other people etc. That is just side work I also do vacation work at their company and it really pays really well. I can PM you their website if you want proof.
If u can buy these kind of cars u should just quit everything and work full time with the horsies

AeroNinja

« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2016, 02:37:04 pm »
Yeah. One horse died a month ago. It had Equine Influenza. Pretry sad to be honest.

The father of my friend there works with the horses. He makes a lot of pictures for their website. And the daughter does these competitions. I am more of an administrative servant xd

Offline Tyrionpk

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA Tyrion
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2016, 07:58:33 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2016, 08:29:40 pm »
i ride a Solaris Urbino 18 Hybrid yea dont google it pls xd

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2016, 08:34:39 pm »
i ride a Solaris Urbino 18 Hybrid yea dont google it pls xd
Top. Kek.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #130 on: December 25, 2016, 08:51:59 pm »

i actually know a 16 year old with that car. Same color and everything. Her parents bought it for her. God bless America
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2016, 11:38:53 pm »

i actually know a 16 year old with that car. Same color and everything. Her parents bought it for her. God bless America
I used to see Sophomores and Juniors (even a few Freshmen) in High School driving around in Mustangs and Chargers, while a town over the extremely wealthy drove in low key Ferraris and one apparently had a Lambo (Which was keyed), so NiPhix having that, let alone a license, is well within the realm of possibility.

God bless America

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #132 on: December 26, 2016, 01:21:51 am »
I look at it this way: if he has a car like that, he most likely has a smartphone. If he has a smartphone, it isn't hard to get a friend to take a picture of him and the car. If he won't do that, he probably doesn't have one.

I want you to prove me wrong — Mustangs are fun.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 26, 2016, 01:50:24 am »
no one fucking cried about muh challenger, why is everyone hounding niphix all of a sudden. feelsbadman.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #134 on: December 26, 2016, 03:48:51 am »
no one fucking cried about muh challenger, why is everyone hounding niphix all of a sudden. feelsbadman.
I did daddy

It's fucking beautiful, gf's uncle has a 2009 one R/T
I got to ride shotgun on it on the way to a concert before I really appreciated the car.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*