Author Topic: Ban Request EU1  (Read 5714 times)

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Ban Request EU1
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 03:49:40 am »
But Evanovic, i wasn't doing anything, im not going to sit there and take crap from anyone, with admin or without, i have the right to defend myself against someone talking crap about me non stop, Witch Tavington likes to do. Anyway, you wasn't in there to see the whole thing so you can't exactly comment.

Well it's a good thing Tav has the logs in his pocket isn't it.

Quick to dispatch the minions to the thread it seems.

Merely an innocent bystander eager to see justice!

A bystander that happens to know the the ins and outs. Curious.

He kind of posted that he has the logs in the opening post, I'd recommend looking at it with your eyes open. Usually helps.

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2013, 03:51:57 am »
The thing is Tav, if someone is going to insult me im going to insult them, weather im an admin or not im still going to defend myself. Im not one to argue on the forum because you will probably end up winning in one way or another because im not very good at arguing. Now the 91st thing, thats another story and was like 1% of what happened. My main reason is you insulting me, calling me an idiot, telling me i can't even count sticks ect, one of the rules is to not insult an admin. Now im not saying you didn't have right to insult me, you did, i admit to insulting you. Its friendly banter witch sometimes gets out of hand. So, thats how it happens, if you receive banter you get it back.
Does constantly spamming someone and then impersonating them qualify as banter?

That wasn't me and there isn't much i can do against one of the head admins, so you can't really blame me.

And to you Evan, that tk was an accident, i did apologise about 10 times to you in admin chat and local :P

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
  • Doesn't like Welsh Riflemen
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
  • Nick: 91st_Col_James_Stewart
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 03:54:35 am »
The thing is Tav, if someone is going to insult me im going to insult them, weather im an admin or not im still going to defend myself. Im not one to argue on the forum because you will probably end up winning in one way or another because im not very good at arguing. Now the 91st thing, thats another story and was like 1% of what happened. My main reason is you insulting me, calling me an idiot, telling me i can't even count sticks ect, one of the rules is to not insult an admin. Now im not saying you didn't have right to insult me, you did, i admit to insulting you. Its friendly banter witch sometimes gets out of hand. So, thats how it happens, if you receive banter you get it back.
Does constantly spamming someone and then impersonating them qualify as banter?

That wasn't me and there isn't much i can do against one of the head admins, so you can't really blame me.

And to you Evan, that tk was an accident, i did apologise about 10 times to you in admin chat and local :P
I wasn't saying it was you. I was asking a question, so could you please answer it? With a yes or no answer?

I also find it ironic that Cenzii is the person who wrote the rule set something which you stated in game Treble, when I asked if it was against the rules to spam the chat, which it is. Well at least according to Cenziis rule set it is. And impersonating someone is also against the rules.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 03:55:07 am »
-
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:29:42 pm by USE4life »

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2013, 03:59:25 am »
"I wasn't saying it was you. I was asking a question, so could you please answer it? With a yes or no answer?"

I did answer your question if you read it correctly.

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 03:59:57 am »
And I have to say this is a miraculous turn of heart, first accusing members of the 7th of trolling and now saying to leave them out to it. Surely if you thought we were trolling with the two people you having the problem with then we are to be included. Just because Tavington chooses not to have a problem Evan doesn't mean you have to either.

It's hard to take a thread against admins seriously when admins backing it up have no spine.

I realise that the ban request is for Skittles and I realise that my post was derailing the thread a bit so that's why I've chosen not to pursue the 7th nuisances.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2013, 04:02:20 am »
Good, now focus on the actual ban request and lets resolve this matter shall we.

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 04:02:26 am »
"I wasn't saying it was you. I was asking a question, so could you please answer it? With a yes or no answer?"

No you didn't. I asked you a obvious question, "does it qualify as banter" you didn't respond with a yes or a no. I would appreciate if you did.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2013, 04:05:35 am »
-
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:29:36 pm by USE4life »

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2013, 04:06:29 am »

No you didn't. I asked you a obvious question, "does it qualify as banter" you didn't respond with a yes or a no. I would appreciate if you did.

You should be intelligent enough to answer that yourself, after all, i am an "IDIOT"

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 04:07:37 am »
And I have to say this is a miraculous turn of heart, first accusing members of the 7th of trolling and now saying to leave them out to it. Surely if you thought we were trolling with the two people you having the problem with then we are to be included. Just because Tavington chooses not to have a problem Evan doesn't mean you have to either.

It's hard to take a thread against admins seriously when admins backing it up have no spine.

I realise that the ban request is for Skittles and I realise that my post was derailing the thread a bit so that's why I've chosen not to pursue the 7th nuisances.

Then surely your presence on the thread should be considered a nuisance. Unlike the 7th you don't have much of a cause to be here, the only evidence you can provide can already be done so via the logs.
If he has no reason to be here then neither should you? It does state admins are free to comment at will. You made your point and he somewhat retracted his comment about you. The only parties that should still be involved are the admins, Skittles and myself.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 04:08:05 am »
-
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:28:58 pm by USE4life »

Offline James Stewart

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 91st Website
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 04:08:51 am »

You should be intelligent enough to answer that yourself, after all, i am an "IDIOT"
I asked you to answer it, I already know the answer.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:12 am »
James Grant. Please read this stickied thread. (Which I'm sure you have done already).

- https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=1917.0

And stop posting on this thread, you have nothing to do with it.

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:32 am »
Then you don't need an answer from me.

now..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc[/youtube]