Author Topic: Bugs / Issues  (Read 32575 times)

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bugs / Issues
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2015, 01:13:03 am »
Not sure if its a bug, but I find that after a certain point I cant use the sword animations anymore, like the "Fire" and "Charge" animations when you press v and b. Is there a certain limit to how many times you can do it in one life?
The fire order and charge order animations can be used after about 10 seconds pressing V or B as Officer rank with a sword. You should be able to use the animation as many times as you like, if you find yourself unable to do the animation try down-blocking. It may fix the problem after that.

cannons all black on wheels same with limber area on arty horse

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
In the Options menu in-game set HDR to 'Low' instead of 'None' that will fix the problem.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:40:13 am by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2015, 06:42:38 am »
I don't like how it takes a lot longer to present your musket if it has a bayonet attached. A bayonet weighs like 2 pounds, so it wouldn't take an extra 3 seconds to be able to present the musket with it attached. Also when you try to attach bayonets with the Native American troop it doesn't work. I tried it while my musket was loaded and it un-loaded my musket and the bayonet didn't even get attached.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2015, 06:50:27 am »
I don't like how it takes a lot longer to present your musket if it has a bayonet attached. A bayonet weighs like 2 pounds, so it wouldn't take an extra 3 seconds to be able to present the musket with it attached. Also when you try to attach bayonets with the Native American troop it doesn't work. I tried it while my musket was loaded and it un-loaded my musket and the bayonet didn't even get attached.
I am not sure why the bayonet could be slowing the presenting animation right now. Tested this and it is noticeable difference. Found it. Speed rating is decreased on bayoneted muskets in the item's code. Hmm, I wonder how that happened..
Native Guide has a musket but with no bayonet as he has tomahawks, for balance (design) reasons he cannot fix a bayonet.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:32:56 am by usnavy30 »
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2015, 10:18:22 am »
Since we're talking about the aiming animation, imo it takes too long. It's a cool and interesting animation to watch, but it's impractical and rather annoying.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2015, 11:05:34 am »
Since we're talking about the aiming animation, imo it takes too long. It's a cool and interesting animation to watch, but it's impractical and rather annoying.
I agree with this, it does become a nuisance; hopefully something is done about it.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2015, 11:34:55 am »
Very minor bug I thought  i'd report. Apparently the tomahawk was stuck...next to my hand. I don't know if it's the hitbox or something like that.

Screenshots
[close]

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2015, 12:00:38 pm »
Very minor bug I thought  i'd report. Apparently the tomahawk was stuck...next to my hand. I don't know if it's the hitbox or something like that.

Screenshots
[close]
You must of gotten hit by a tomhawk and the positioning ended up like that, blasted positioning.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2015, 12:25:20 pm »

Screenshots
[close]
You must of gotten hit by a tomhawk and the positioning ended up like that, blasted positioning.

Ye I wouldn't call this a bug, happens in Native.

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2015, 12:28:23 pm »
It may be dependent on how the model is positioned in openBRF or maybe not at all.

Offline Earth Bby

• Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2015, 12:29:05 pm »
It may be dependent on how the model is positioned in openBRF or maybe not at all.

nope, it's how the toma hits you.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2015, 12:42:22 pm »
Ye. It's fine,I just thought I'd posted it anyways. It's not like it affects gameplay  ;D

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2015, 04:16:11 pm »
Aiming :[ when u want to get the sides and theyve shot in a LB before uve fully aimed they've fucked off ;3

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2015, 05:24:18 pm »
I agree with this, it does become a nuisance; hopefully something is done about it.
I like the animation. Maybe if it was just shortened. Then it would be good
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Earth Bby

• Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2015, 05:44:41 pm »
I like the animation. Maybe if it was just shortened. Then it would be good

Just dont put you're bayonet on, the run time it pretty much the same as NW (1.5 extra)

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2015, 06:09:43 pm »
When ever you type and use the P or M key in chat it uses the action key (Hard to explain but i hope you know what i mean :D)