Author Topic: WPC Issues/Jorge's Underhandedness  (Read 4295 times)

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: WPC Issues/Jorge's Underhandedness
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 10:43:38 pm »
Thread names like this are the reason he wont let you back in

He already decided that before I made this thread. He never gave me a chance to explain either, which is why this thread was created.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 10:46:23 pm »
Step 1: Pride

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 10:47:54 pm »
I would also like to add that the ORIGINAL rules for the WPC said that anybody who quits the league is permanently banned from the league for that season. This rule was ignored/changed when Jorge brought Vetro and Matt back into the WPC after they quit. There were more than enough free agents in the pool to fill teams, so there is no excuse for this sudden rule violation. This is just another clear example of Jorge enforcing and/or changing rules whenever he feels like it since I was banned from this league and any following seasons of it for quitting like Vetro and Matt did. I would also like to add that Matt and Vetro both got "hearings" for a lack of a better word, where the WPC members got to decide to let them into the league. I was given no such treatment. In fact, he would rather unfriend and block me than address it.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 10:49:22 pm »
Step 2: Envy

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 10:56:09 pm »
I respect any man who can play Ravana well.

ok. have you EVEN SEEN MY RAVANA JUNGLE MAIN. DA PENTA. catch me tonight winters  ;)

LOL

|Viper|

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 11:00:09 pm »
I would also like to add that the ORIGINAL rules for the WPC said that anybody who quits the league is permanently banned from the league for that season. This rule was ignored/changed when Jorge brought Vetro and Matt back into the WPC after they quit. There were more than enough free agents in the pool to fill teams, so there is no excuse for this sudden rule violation. This is just another clear example of Jorge enforcing and/or changing rules whenever he feels like it since I was banned from this league and any following seasons of it for quitting like Vetro and Matt did. I would also like to add that Matt and Vetro both got "hearings" for a lack of a better word, where the WPC members got to decide to let them into the league. I was given no such treatment. In fact, he would rather unfriend and block me than address it.
This thread isn't gonna get you anywhere with me and MATT's name, the thread even without our names isn't gonna get you anywhere. But to answer your satement why we were allowed back in is because the league needed more players, at the time Wolfpack was in a mess with Moraine leading it at the time so since me and MATT were originally both Wolfpack he let us back in to help the league get bigger.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:06:23 pm by VetroG »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2018, 11:08:13 pm »

ok. have you EVEN SEEN MY RAVANA JUNGLE MAIN. DA PENTA. catch me tonight winters  ;)

LOL
I tried to get back into it last week but struggled to, but the one thing that I will always remember from Smite is Ravana being absolute shit at release. You had to sweat to do even remotely decent with him.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2018, 11:11:28 pm »

LOL
I tried to get back into it last week but struggled to, but the one thing that I will always remember from Smite is Ravana being absolute shit at release. You had to sweat to do even remotely decent with him.

he's been good for a bit now just not recognized/played a lot. since even season 4, I would say, he has still been played in SPL. He is very skilled/mechanical to play.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 12:45:14 am »
WPC Has been really fucked with the rules since the beginning more time should have been put forward into thinking about situations that could occur and have specific requirements for certain situation outcomes.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 01:15:14 am »
You didn't think through some things either

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 03:09:51 am »
You didn't think through some things either
SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP SANDERS

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 03:56:26 am »
I hope I don't get caught. Been playing in the league this whole time under a fake name.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 04:10:38 am »
I hope I don't get caught. Been playing in the league this whole time under a fake name.
Under my name?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2018, 07:56:49 am »

Shouldn't be hard to find the worst player in the league
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2018, 08:53:50 am »

Shouldn't be hard to find the worst player in the league

Yeah, haha.

Lurvy is bad right guys?  haHAA
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh